The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"(No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-24-05, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"(No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
I now have all the results of all the second-round and semi-final fights. Do you all want to know them or not? I can post them under a thread heavily identified as containing "spoilers." I can just e-mail them to those who want them. Or I can keep them to myself. Ayak, Bebo, anyone: any guidance?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... finalround 04-24-05 1
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... FFantasyFX 04-24-05 2
   RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... Superbad 04-24-05 10
   RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... italianRaz 04-24-05 25
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... volsfan 04-24-05 3
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... pdaj 04-24-05 4
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... Rebellwyr 04-24-05 5
   RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... FFantasyFX 04-24-05 7
       RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... VegasFightWriter 04-24-05 8
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... kay_tin 04-24-05 9
   RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... Master B 04-24-05 11
       RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... Rebellwyr 04-24-05 12
           RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... Da Contenda 04-24-05 13
               RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... VegasFightWriter 04-25-05 32
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... KingDavid102077 04-24-05 14
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... pezdispenser 04-24-05 15
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... veryrude 04-24-05 16
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... Screamiv 04-24-05 17
   Send them this way as well.... MDSkinner 04-24-05 18
       RE: Send them this way as well.... Lazt Boy Scout 04-24-05 19
           RE: Send them this way as well.... Balkifparugo 04-24-05 21
 You know everyone... ARnutz 04-24-05 20
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... dmdpup 04-24-05 22
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... pdaj 04-24-05 23
   RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... pezdispenser 04-24-05 24
       RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... Balkifparugo 04-24-05 26
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... lrlr1 04-24-05 27
 Answers Bebo 04-24-05 28
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... Unanimous Decision 04-25-05 29
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... Toughy 04-25-05 30
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... Wighty 04-25-05 31
   RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... Wassail99 04-25-05 33
       RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... madkata 04-25-05 34
 OK, I'll set up a thread VegasFightWriter 04-25-05 35
   Sounds good AyaK 04-25-05 36
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... cmoneytakemoney 04-25-05 37
 RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I ... italianRaz 04-26-05 38
 Locking AyaK 04-26-05 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

finalround 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-24-05, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finalround Click to send private message to finalround Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
Send it to me

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-24-05, 05:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
Probably your best bet would be to post them on a seperate thread clearly marked with a spoiler tag. That way, anyone who wants to know can check out the thread and those that don't can keep away.

The only problem of course is that I would urge people who do check out the information to try and not let the conversation spill out into other threads. Some people do want to be surprised. You have to be careful and not let the information slip out when you post in other threads where people may or may not have seen the information you have seen.

Superbad 98 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superbad Click to send private message to Superbad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
I agree.

italianRaz 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail italianRaz Click to send private message to italianRaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
please send them to me too.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-05, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
I think the results should go into a thread without any heading suggesting any winners and enough fluff to not show any winners in the first paragraph. JMHO!

pdaj 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pdaj Click to send private message to pdaj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-05 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

Thanks.

Rebellwyr 34 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebellwyr Click to send private message to Rebellwyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
I'm not blaming you for getting the results, but disrespect the douchebags who are giving them to you. And who told them, people present at the actual matches? If they do a season two they are going to have to figure out how to prevent the results of the show from leaking before the show even airs.

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-24-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-05 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

Heh . . . I'm actually curious about the nature of the source myself, but I doubt we'll find out - reporters have to make sure their pools of information don't dry up. Oddly enough, the source seems to be someone connected to the production of the show since they claimed knowledge about the editing/composition of a particular episode (see VFW's Major Spoilers Sunday thread).

Edit: One other thing - spoilers are the bane of almost all other reality shows, and in particular Mark Burnett shows. Burnett seems to have taken a position of ambivalence since it's almost impossible to keep everything under wraps. I sincerely doubt he's going to take any additional measures if there is a second season of The Contender - his philosophy seems to be that those who don't want the show spoiled will simply not seek the information.

04-24-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
There are a couple of different sources. One person told me some early results almost as soon as the show wrapped last year. At that time, I was only interested in how Ishe did. Now, because I have watched the show and enjoy it, but will have to miss the next couple of weeks, I went up to the guy when I saw him at Caesars the past couple of days and asked him what else he could tell me. Personally, I'm happy to know, but I don't want to spoil it for everyone, which is why I suggested e-mailing results to those who do want to know.

The boxing community is really small and insular. It is all but impossible to keep a secret. I'm amazed that Burnett and co have done as well as they have. Certainly, the fighters themselves have been scared silent. None of them are giving up anything.

kay_tin 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kay_tin Click to send private message to kay_tin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
I'd like to see you post a message with the results. I second the recommendation of making sure the two finalists names or any results are down into the post far enough that people might not see something they didn't want to see. I'd hate to have you get innundated with email requests, only to then have the spoilers come out in another post that isn't as well marked. Someone is going to have something to say about who is a finalist and who is beat once he/she hears it from you, and it would be only fair to those who don't want to know if that subsequent discussion was kept to a single posting thread.

Thanks for being so considerate and asking for suggestions first!

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
Thanks for email me!

thats interesting!!

Rebellwyr 34 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebellwyr Click to send private message to Rebellwyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-05 AT 02:42 AM (EST)

If anyone has the spoilers please send them to me..still don't have them (midnight PST)

Da Contenda 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-24-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Da%20Contenda Click to send private message to Da%20Contenda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
I've been kicking around whether or not I want to know...I'm so tempted, but then again I enjoy watching the show so much every week, and that would take a lot of the suspense out.
Could you just comment on whether or not the finals rumors are true? You don't have to mention the fighters names, but please let me know if the most popular finals rumor is indeed true (I'm sure you know which rumor I'm talking about...been circulating since last fall after the show wrapped). Thanks.

04-25-05, 04:17 AM (EST)
32. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
How about I e-mail you with the answer to that question, jus to be on the safe side so anyone who has heard that rumor, but doesn't want to know if it's true or not can avoid it?

Sorry to those to whom I have not yet sent info. I flew out of Las Vegas tonight, just returned home and am beat. I will try to sort it all out tomorrow, and decide whether to post a spoiler thread or not. I feel like I'm possession of nuclear material or something: a potential foce for good, but in the wrong hands ...

I got home to find a couple of msgs from my man on the show. I'm filled with dread that EPMB's acolytes have seen my threads and harassed him to see if he's the source (which he isn't).

KingDavid102077 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KingDavid102077 Click to send private message to KingDavid102077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-05 AT 09:38 AM (EST)

please email me the results

pezdispenser 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pezdispenser Click to send private message to pezdispenser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
Please send it to me:

pezdispenser31@hotmail.com

Thank you!

veryrude 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail veryrude Click to send private message to veryrude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
please send to me as well -- cantankeross@yahoo.com
thanks!

Screamiv 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Screamiv Click to send private message to Screamiv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
send em this way --- Katial718@aol.com

Thanks

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-24-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Send them this way as well...."
MDSkinner@hotmail.com

Anyone who gets them, I would dearly love to see the results ahead of time.

Lazt Boy Scout 9 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lazt%20Boy%20Scout Click to send private message to Lazt%20Boy%20Scout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Send them this way as well...."
albertacosta@socal.rr.com

VegasFightWriter, or ANYONE who's got 'em, I would loooove to see them.

Please!

Balkifparugo 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Balkifparugo Click to send private message to Balkifparugo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Send them this way as well...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-05 AT 01:16 AM (EST)

VegasFightWriter please send them to me. I usually have to work on Contender night, so I end up missing several episodes. Just need a heads-up so I know who wins and who leaves.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "You know everyone..."
You don't have to put your e-mail address on the site. There are little icons in the upper right corner where VFW can send you a private message or an e-mail.

I for one, wouldn't feel comfortable putting my e-mail address on a public message board.

Welcome to the boards everyone!

VFW, I think it's up to you if you want to post it on a spoiler thread (with warnings) or not. Those who don't want to know, don't have to look. Other show forums sometimes have huge spoilers in them. (The more popular shows, like Survivor and TAR even have a separate forum just for spoilers.)

Since this show is fairly new, we don't have a separate forum so it would just have it's own thread.

dmdpup 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dmdpup Click to send private message to dmdpup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
so dude when are you going to emaile the results.

pdaj 47 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdaj Click to send private message to pdaj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
VegasFightWriter was 100% correct about tonight's results.

I received the e-mail earlier today ..

Very impressed.

pezdispenser 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pezdispenser Click to send private message to pezdispenser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
Could you forward it to me please?

pezdispenser31@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Balkifparugo 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Balkifparugo Click to send private message to Balkifparugo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-05 AT 01:15 AM (EST)

VegasFightWriter please send them to me. I usually have to work on Contender night, so I end up missing several episodes. Just need a heads-up so I know who wins and who leaves.

Just pasting this in reply to the bottom-most post here, so VFW can see my msg. Sorry for the annoyance.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-24-05, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
Please send me the results. Thanks!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Answers"
I think it would be great for you to post the information on the forum. Since we don't have a spoilers forum, you'll want to make sure that the subject line and the first 200 characters of the message do not give anything away, since they show up on the main page and cannot be edited after posting. Your subject line should clearly indicate that you are posting spoilers.

Thanks so much for asking. We appreciate your wanting to handle this properly, instead of just posting whatever you feel like posting even if it's not within our guidelines. And yes, that last sentence was meant to be a hint to some of you out there who are definitely violating the guidelines.

And another piece of advice - anyone who posted their email address in this thread should edit your post. Posting personal information like that can lead to loads of spam.

Unanimous Decision 7 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Unanimous%20Decision Click to send private message to Unanimous%20Decision Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
Send spoilers this way...

Toughy 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Toughy Click to send private message to Toughy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
i wanna confirm what i already believe is true.Pls send info

Wighty 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wighty Click to send private message to Wighty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
Can you send me the results. I'm based in the UK so we are 3 or episodes behind.

The posts that you have been providing have been great, keep up the good work!

Wassail99 20 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wassail99 Click to send private message to Wassail99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
Can you please send me the spoilers? Thanks!

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
Please send to me too -- thanks!

04-25-05, 04:42 AM (EST)
35. "OK, I'll set up a thread"
I'm being inundated with requests. I was reluctant to set up a thread, because I really don't want people to see the results even accidentally if they don't want to. But I guess I've let the genie out of the bottle now. It's midnight and I just got home after an eight-hour flight, and I'm beat. So tomorrow (Monday) I'll set up a thread with all kinds of bells and whistles and alarms to protect against accidental readings.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Sounds good"
Sorry, VFW, I have been on vacation for the past week, and my access was intermittant.

I think your idea of setting up a separate -- and well-notated -- results thread is perfect for this forum.

cmoneytakemoney 17 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmoneytakemoney Click to send private message to cmoneytakemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
Can you email me with those dog.

italianRaz 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail italianRaz Click to send private message to italianRaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: (No spoilers: Safe to read). I have all the results"
can you please send me the results at courvoisiergirl@hotmail.com

thank you!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Locking"
VFW posted the results of all the upcoming fights here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID85/158.shtml

So I'm locking this thread.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •