The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" World Ranking"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-05, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" World Ranking"
Ishe Smith- world rank 11
Jesse Brinkley- World Rank 18
Alfonso Gomez,Jr- World Rank 28
Peter Manfredo,Jr-World Rank 36
Anthony Bonsante-World Rank 79
Ahmed Kaddour-World Rank 92
Joey Gilbert- World Rank 99
Sergio MOra-World Rank 119
Jonathan Reid-World Rank 130
Jimmy Lange-World Rank 150
Miguel Espino-World Rank 152
Jeff Fraza-World Rank 177
Tarick Salmaci-World Rank 253
Juan De la Rosa-World Rank 295
Brent Cooper-World Rank 422
Najai Turpin-world rank-N/A
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: World Ranking finalround 04-21-05 1
 RE: World Ranking finalround 04-21-05 2
 RE: World Ranking avengerboy 04-22-05 3
 RE: World Ranking stirlo1984 04-25-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

finalround 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-05, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finalround Click to send private message to finalround Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: World Ranking"
Where are your ratings coming from? Sanctioning Bodies?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

finalround 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-05, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finalround Click to send private message to finalround Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: World Ranking"
Joey has 8 fights and he is number 99! Wow he has only had 8 more fights then I. I did not know I was so close to being ranked 100.

What sanctioning body gave these out?
Stallone and Company!

avengerboy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-22-05, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail avengerboy Click to send private message to avengerboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: World Ranking"
Did you guys know that alfonso and ishe had a fight in the past

check it out:
http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=044511

stirlo1984 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-25-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stirlo1984 Click to send private message to stirlo1984 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: World Ranking"
Boxrec's a good source, though god knows how their ranking work. Typically pretty accurate though.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •