The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is this survivor or contender"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

biggest brutha 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biggest%20brutha Click to send private message to biggest%20brutha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is this survivor or contender"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-05 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

These guys all moan about never getting a chance to fight and then what happens instead of fighting these guys want to play promoter. If this goes down like its looking I would hope they change the rules because let's face it you can't have a lame duck champion on a show which is supposed to be real. Jesse is a punk. Joey is a plant for the show if he really is a pre law type then he should follow that route. Instead he is there to make a mil and say the hell with boxing the rest of these guys want to box.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is this survivor or contender finalround 04-24-05 1
 RE: Is this survivor or contender finalround 04-24-05 2
 RE: Is this survivor or contender biggest brutha 04-24-05 3
 RE: Is this survivor or contender romber_team_wins 04-25-05 4
 RE: Is this survivor or contender volsfan 04-25-05 5
   RE: Is this survivor or contender biggest brutha 04-25-05 6
   RE: Is this survivor or contender jenniferlyn 05-01-05 7
       RE: Is this survivor or contender pdaj 05-01-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

finalround 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-24-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finalround Click to send private message to finalround Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is this survivor or contender"
You hit the nail on the head. They are ruining the show. I want to see the best fighters in the final fight, not the best game player. If they dont change the rules, they will kill any chance of a second season.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

finalround 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-24-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finalround Click to send private message to finalround Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is this survivor or contender"
Don't you just hate looking at Jessie during the fights with that smerk on his face, acting like he is the ring leader!

04-24-05, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biggest%20brutha Click to send private message to biggest%20brutha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is this survivor or contender"
I feel robbed because his first fight I was really rooting for him. The whole edit respect thing I guess. You know how they edit you to like a cetain reality ho. Now I thought Manfred was gonna flip the scipt and have jesse fight someone

romber_team_wins 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-25-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail romber_team_wins Click to send private message to romber_team_wins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is this survivor or contender"
LOL biggest brutha LOL
I agree with you. Had I been Peter Panfredo I would of took that bald guys advice in the shower.
He told Peter Panfredo to pick the fight for himself.
Peter Panfredo should of ran with that and picked Anthony Bosante.
What do you think would of happend? Do you think Bozoante would of jumped in the ring with his hamster? It sure would of made the show more interesting.
Even Bozoante said he would of picked himself to fight.
It is all about the 1 MIL now. I personaly would kill for less than that. The hell with honor and integrity. It's all about integreedy
You know!

" Holy Cannoli ! "

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-05, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is this survivor or contender"
This is a reality television game about boxing. The person that plays the game the best will get the matches he wants (which is playing out that way). However, the best boxer should win the match no matter who they are fighting but we know it isn't always that way (just like football...that is why they play the game).

These guys all moan about never getting a chance to fight and then what happens instead of fighting these guys want to play promoter.

Which guys and please give specifics? I think most of the guys are ready to fight when their time comes about. I do understand what you are saying about becoming the match maker but I think that is how the game is being manipulated and I take it you don't like that (which is your right).

Instead he is there to make a mil and say the hell with boxing the rest of these guys want to box.

I don't agree with you on this one either. However, they are all there to make a million...boxing is the means in which they can do it! All of the guys are there to box but the money is the motivation.

04-25-05, 07:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Is this survivor or contender"
Hey for a mil I would drop weight even though I doubt I could cut 70 lbs to fight at 180. I just wonder is this to join the ranks of sugar or the ranks of the bachelor?

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-01-05, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is this survivor or contender"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-05 AT 07:50 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-01-05 AT 07:48 AM (EST)

I completely agree with you volsfan, if these guys were hoping for a situation void of manipulation and alliances, they shouldn't have gone on a reality show!! (and especially not one by Mark Burnett!!) And just my opinion, I'm SOOO glad that Ishe is gone, I was getting really irritated with his constant bellyaching about EVERYTHING, not to mention his "holier than thou" attitude. (amd i mean that both literally AND figuratively)

pdaj 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pdaj Click to send private message to pdaj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is this survivor or contender"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-05 AT 09:07 AM (EST)

http://sergiomoraboxing.com/fights.html

Sergio expressed an interesting perspective on the "reality show" dynamic:

"Going into the challenge, I couldn't believe the alliances being formed between FIGHTERS. You expect this in other reality shows, but not in boxing. How wrong I was. I realized survival is universal; no matter if it's in boxing, surviving on an island, or trying to earn a job."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •