The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fantasy Football 2015"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims03 144 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-10-15, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fantasy Football 2015"
Are we doing this again this year? Haven't heard anything about the league renewing from Yahoo.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fantasy Football 2015 mrc 08-10-15 1
 Pick 'em and Survival Games ARnutz 08-13-15 2
   RE: Pick 'em and Survival Games PepeLePew13 08-16-15 3
 RE: Fantasy Football 2015 PepeLePew13 08-16-15 4
   RE: Fantasy Football 2015 Jims03 08-16-15 5
 RE: Fantasy Football 2015 Molaholic 08-23-15 6
 3 Teams Needed Jims03 08-24-15 7
 RE: Fantasy Football 2015 Max_Headroom 09-01-15 8
   RE: Fantasy Football 2015 Jims03 09-01-15 9
       RE: Fantasy Football 2015 Max_Headroom 09-02-15 10
           RE: Fantasy Football 2015 Jims03 09-02-15 11
 Still 1 team short in Politically I... Jims03 09-07-15 12
   RE: Still 1 team short in Political... Max_Headroom 09-07-15 13
   RE: Still 1 team short in Political... PepeLePew13 09-08-15 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-15, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fantasy Football 2015"
I was wondering the same thing.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13914 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-15, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Pick 'em and Survival Games"
I have renewed the Pro Pick 'em on Yahoo!

ID: 11619
password: ayak

...and also the Survival game;

ID: 5678
password: bebo

I have sent reminder e-mails to those who played last year, but anyone is welcome to join!

I also sent a message to Pepe through Yahoo! to renew the regular leagues.

Merci, Pepe for the siggies

PepeLePew13 25730 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-15, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pick 'em and Survival Games"
It probably didn't get through to me as I've changed emails in the past year. Also just got back yesterday from being away for seven weeks, so I'm just catching up on things.

Will get right on it to renew the league. Thanks for the reminder, folks!

08-16-15, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fantasy Football 2015"
Leagues have been renewed - the Vince3 Politically Incorrect League and the OT Football '15 Rocks!

Please drop a note on here or by email at patc13@bell.net if you're having trouble getting in or if you weren't in a league last year and would like to get in this time.

Also if you have other friends who would like to take part in a league, drop a note on here and I'll send an invite to join.

I'm in as Brady's Deflated Balls and Pepe's Pickled Peeps in the two leagues.

08-16-15, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fantasy Football 2015"
Awesome. Thanks for setting this up again, Pepe!

Molaholic 8983 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-15, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fantasy Football 2015"
I'm in as Los Angeles Raidgerams.

Probably won't be able to do our Pick 'em game this year, so this will have to do.

08-24-15, 10:53 PM (EST)
7. "3 Teams Needed"
We're up to 7 teams in the Politically Incorrect league. 3 more to go.

(How is OT Rocks going? I can play both leagues if necessary but would rather wait if someone only playing in one league wants the spot.)

Max_Headroom 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-01-15, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max_Headroom Click to send private message to Max_Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fantasy Football 2015"
Since it looks like we have two undersized leagues, could we combine everybody into one more typically-sized league? I'm not in OT Rocks and don't know how many peeps have signed up, but Politically Incorrect has only 8 teams.

09-01-15, 11:49 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Fantasy Football 2015"
Yeah, considering the downturn of activity on the site, does it make sense to have two full leagues any more? How many unique players are playing Fantasy. If half of the other league is double-dipping, maybe we should just combine into one.

09-02-15, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max_Headroom Click to send private message to Max_Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fantasy Football 2015"
Somebody registered in both leagues needs to see which one has more people and make that announcement, and everybody in the smaller league should then switch to the larger league. I realize some people are in both leagues, but I can't be the only person signed up for only one league. Combining the two should result in one bigger league.

We'll also need someone (Pepe?) to post the league ID and password for the one that everyone needs to join.

09-02-15, 11:24 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Fantasy Football 2015"
Yeah. We're getting kinda late now, so if we do need to merge, we probably got do something soon. If both leagues are close and we have almost enough people for two full leagues, it might just come down to 2-3 people just double-dipping.

09-07-15, 12:41 PM (EST)
12. "Still 1 team short in Politically Incorrect"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-15 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

I emailed Pepe to post the league ID and password here but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Really hoping we don't go into the league with 9 teams and awkward bye weeks.

According to last years' post the info is:

League ID: 248152
Password: offtopic

The draft is tomorrow night.

09-07-15, 07:05 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Still 1 team short in Politically Incorrect"
This year's PIOT league ID is 719116. I'm already signed up for the league and don't remember the password, but it's likely to be offtopic or maybe rtvw.

09-08-15, 04:09 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Still 1 team short in Politically Incorrect"
Hi folks...

Sorry for the lack of contact - I've been away almost the entire summer and just got back late last night from being up north at the cottage (no Internet towers in the area).

Judging from the number of fantasy leagues, participation is well down throughout the country, not just here on OT.

There are 8 teams in Politically Incorrect - it'd be nice to get two more at least. Draft is tonight. If there are two or four people who would like to join, there's four hours left to do it:

Vince3 Politically Incorrect League
League ID: 719116
password: offtopic

The OT Rocks! league has 7 teams and needs one more (or 3 more) to make it a nice even league. Draft is tomorrow. Deets:

OT Rocks! 2015 League
League ID: 719232
password: offtopic

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •