The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Hot Stove League turns on the burners."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55799 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-13, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Hot Stove League turns on the burners."
I'd like to start with Hall business, though: the 'Expansion Era Committee' announced their working ballot for the year (results on 12/9) and it reads as follows:

New:

Joe Torre
Tony LaRussa
Bobby Cox
Dave Parker
Dan Quisenberry

Holdovers:

George Steinbrenner
Marvin Miller
Dave Concepcion
Steve Garvey
Tommy John
Billy Martin
Ted Simmons

With the new names... I think Torre gets in, but not necessarily on this ballot: there may be those who feel he didn't get enough done given the resources available. LaRussa's a lock. Bobby Cox is a poker player who gets dealt pocket aces on every hand and never figured out that a river card was coming: he'll get in eventually, but I want to see him miss this year just to hear the screams. There's an argument for Parker, but others will make it. The Quiz is the All-Quotation Hall on the first ballot.

Holders... There's a thousand arguments to be made against Steinbrenner: the problem is that there's just as many for him. Miller will get in when the last of the old guard is no longer there to block it. Can't see Garvey going through, or Concepcion. Tommy John's ligament could be voted on separately. Simmons: no idea. And Billy Martin -- I think he's in the Miller category: too many with bad memories and his impact won't be recognized until the desire for belated revenge goes away.

However, I do think we're getting at least one inductee. Unless, y'know, the voters decide the entire group used steroids.

And while I'm at it, the voters:

Former players & managers

Rod Carew
Carlton Fisk
Whitey Herzog
Tom Lasorda
Paul Molitor
Joe Morgan
Phil Niekro
Frank Robinson

Paul Beeston (Blue Jays exec)
Andy MacPhail (multiple clubs, retired)
Dave Montgomery (head of Phillies)
Jerry Reinsdorf (White Sox owner)
Steve Hirdt (Elias Sports Bureau)
Bruce Jenkins (San Francisco Chronicle)
Jack O'Connell (secretary-treasurer BWAA
Jim Reeves (Fort Worth Star-Telegram writer, retired)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Collusion. Estee 11-14-13 1
   RE: Collusion. AyaK 11-20-13 2
       RE: Collusion. Estee 11-21-13 6
 Hot Stove is in full blaze now... PepeLePew13 11-20-13 3
   RE: Hot Stove is in full blaze now.... AyaK 11-20-13 4
       RE: Hot Stove is in full blaze now.... PepeLePew13 11-20-13 5
           RE: Hot Stove is in full blaze now.... AyaK 11-21-13 7
 RE: The Hot Stove League turns on t... Molaholic 11-21-13 8
   RE: The Hot Stove League turns on t... AyaK 11-21-13 9
   HOF AyaK 11-21-13 10
       RE: HOF PepeLePew13 11-21-13 11
           RE: HOF AyaK 11-22-13 12
 RE: The Hot Stove League turns on t... Estee 11-22-13 13
 Brian McCann to Yankees. Estee 11-25-13 14
 *points and laughs at the Yankees* Max Headroom 12-04-13 15
   RE: *points and laughs at the Yanke... AyaK 12-05-13 16
 $255m? Not enough! Estee 12-06-13 17
 Stupidity Test: Failed. Estee 12-06-13 18
   RE: Stupidity Test: Failed. PepeLePew13 12-06-13 21
       RE: Stupidity Test: Failed. AyaK 12-09-13 24
 Dominos fall. Estee 12-06-13 19
   RE: Dominos fall. PepeLePew13 12-06-13 20
   RE: Dominos fall. PepeLePew13 12-14-13 30
       RE: Dominos fall. Estee 12-15-13 31
           RE: Dominos fall. PepeLePew13 12-15-13 32
 Yankees sign Carlos Beltran: 3y, 4... Estee 12-07-13 22
   RE: Yankees sign Carlos Beltran: 3... AyaK 12-09-13 25
 Hall Of Fame: The 'EEC' inducts... Estee 12-09-13 23
 Thanks, Doc... PepeLePew13 12-09-13 26
 It kind of pressed a button. Estee 12-10-13 27
   Owners in HOF AyaK 12-13-13 29
 Commence booing. Estee 12-13-13 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-14-13, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Collusion."
In that every baseball budget personality surveyed about Cano and his salary demands basically responded with 'Are you kidding?' The sport has collectively seen so many long-term contracts with the player falling apart on the back (and backloaded) years that no one wants to invest in a 31-year-old whose odds of going at full strength for another decade are rated about the same as winning the Powerball lottery he wants as a salary.

So now Scott Boras has to sue people for possessing common sense.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10280 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-13, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Collusion."
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-13 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

Yet some of these monster contracts really are worth the money. Is there anyone that things Detroit made a mistake by signing Miguel Cabrera to a monster contract in 2008, when Cabrera was 24?

On the other hand, is there anyone who thinks that the Angels didn't make a huge blunder in signing Albert Pujols to a monster contract at 31? Or the Red Sox, for signing the arguable WOAT, Carl Crawford, to a similar contract at 29?

Fortunately for Scott Boras, Robinson Cano is no longer his client, so Cano's nonsense can play out without his involvement. Unfortunately for Boras, he's trying to get a similar big-money contract for 30-year-old Jacoby Ellsbury this winter. Had it been two years ago, when Ellsbury deserved the MVP award, he'd have gotten it. But Ellsbury missed half of 2012 with an injury, and came back this year still without any power. Ells hit 32 homers (and stole 39 bases) in 2011, but he only hit 13 homers combined in 208 games over the last two years (although he did steal 52 bases in 2013).

At Carl Crawford prices, signing him is a blunder, even if he is a far better defensive player than Crawford.

11-21-13, 08:50 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Collusion."
My bad: I momentarily forgot Cano's being represented by Jay-Racist-Profilers-Buy-Ugly-Belts-Too-Z. Long may his merchandise collect dust.

I can find the key number in your statement above, and it's '24'. A monster contract for Cabrera locked him up during his best production years. For the others... the downhill slope was a lot closer.

PepeLePew13 24909 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-13, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Hot Stove is in full blaze now..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-13 AT 11:02 PM (EST)

Prince Fielder for Ian Kinsler. Now there's a blockbuster.

Trade makes a lot of sense for both teams - it clears up a logjam in the middle of the infield for Texas and they get a lefty masher to take advantage of that RF wall, and the Tigers can put Miggy back at 1B where he should have been all along (even if he did better than expected at 3B) and bring in a top prospect, Castellanos, to play 3B. Kinsler fills a hole at 2B for the Tigers and maybe he'll be rejuvenated to play in a different place for a change and take advantage of the generous OF which is perfect for all the extra bases he'll hit.

Yeah, Fielder is probably still a better player overall and he'll have an impact in Texas, but Kinsler is better defensively and runs better; both are skills sorely needed by the Tigers. And the Tigers will now have a better chance at retaining Scherzer with Fielder's bloated contract off the books.

11-20-13, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hot Stove is in full blaze now..."
This is a wonderful trade for the Tigers. With Iglesias and Castellanos on the left side of the Tigers infield and Cabrera back at first (where's he's average, not the liability that he was at third), the team is vastly improved defensively -- which means that its pitching is going to be even deadlier.

Meanwhile, the Blue Jays' major acquisition last off-season, Josh Johnson, has bolted for one of the most pitcher-friendly parks in the majors in San Diego. Look for him to regain star form now that's he's escaped the Anthopoulos Zoo on Lake Ontario.

11-20-13, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hot Stove is in full blaze now..."
*shrugs* I'm glad the Jays didn't retain him with a $14M QO, and am not too unhappy that he's gone.

There's a lot of red flags surrounding Johnson and pitching in Petco still might not be the answer for him:
http://blogs.thescore.com/mlb/2013/11/20/san-diego-doubles-down-on-risk-by-signing-josh-johnson/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

11-21-13, 09:21 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Hot Stove is in full blaze now..."
In part, this is where it comes down to luck. I have no way of knowing how healthy Johnson is -- and I doubt the Jays do, either. I agree that it's better not to commit a huge qualifying offer for a one-year deal to someone with Johnson's injury and performance history. Yet the counter to that might be the Red Sox's deal with Mike Napoli last year. When Napoli earned all the incentives in his contract, Ben Cherington came out looking brilliant. But if Napoli had missed most of the season with his injuries, (a) the Red Sox wouldn't have won the World Series, and (b) people would be calling Cherington an idiot for paying Napoli the $8 million guaranteed salary.

Molaholic 8659 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-13, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Hot Stove League turns on the burners."
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-13 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

Response 1: HOF
I agree with your analysis with the exception of Cox who should be a first-ballot winner. I think Torre will have to wait until he's no longer an active member of the Commissioner's hit squad -- too many ticked-off front office folks putting pressure on the electorate.

Response 2: Hot Stove
Seems pretty obvious to this particular fanatic that the Dodgers will be moving perhaps two of their one-time marquee outfielders. They've released the 2014 promotions schedule and both Matt Kemp and Andre Ethier are getting bupkis (although we do have a Babe Ruth bobblehead on the list). I just hope they're able to work some reasonable deal to cover the salaries (yea, right).

2013 National League West Champions
SharTribe’s Springtime SigShoppe © MMVIII

Yes, Babe Ruth wore a Dodger uniform -- 1st base coach in 1938. Left in a snit shortly after being denied the manager's post.

11-21-13, 03:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Hot Stove League turns on the burners."
The Dodgers' outfield situation is fascinating. They have Yasiel Puig, a major-league ready prospect in Joc Pederson, and then three overpaid, long-contract burdens in Matt Kemp (who might have real value except for his two recent surgeries and his 6-year, $128 million contract), Andre Ethier (who the Dodgers would particularly like to dump but for his 4-year, $69 million contract), and Carl Crawford (who still has some value, but not enough to justify his remaining 4 years at $82.5 million).

Franly, I'd expect that the Dodgers would like to get rid of any two of the group of Kemp, Ethier and Crawford, so that Puig and Pederson could take over two of the three outfield positions. But who would take them at those salaries and number of years?

11-21-13, 03:40 PM (EST)
10. "HOF"
Didn't really focus on this, since the process has become such a joke. Maybe this year it will get back on track. So. . .

LaRussa is a definite yes. I'd also vote for the two catchers on the ballot, Torre and Simmons. I think Simmons didn't receive enough support previously because he hung on for so long past his prime with the Brewers, but this article breaks down his candidacy:

http://www.hardballtimes.com/main/article/does-ted-simmons-belong-in-the-hall-of-fame/

Finally, I'd always vote for Miller, and maybe this new panel will give him the recognition he earned.

11-21-13, 11:13 PM (EST)
11. "RE: HOF"
That's interesting about the comparison with Gary Carter. I knew Simmons was a pretty good player but didn't realize that he outperformed Carter in every full season except one (which was a tie) in terms of ranking their seasons by OPS+. The only thing is that Carter was a superior defensive catcher while my recollection of Simmons was that he was average at best, which would tip the scales in favour of Carter as a HOFer and Simmons not being one.

11-22-13, 02:38 PM (EST)
12. "RE: HOF"
Simmons was an adequate defensive catcher with St. Louis, although nowhere near Carter's class, but good enough that no one was pining for the return of Joe Torre (his predecessor with the Cards). However, his defensive skills fell off (just like his hitting) after he was traded to Milwaukee -- and most AL voters among the baseball writers only remember him playing there.

In 13 seasons with St. Louis, Simmons only had a negative dWAR once (in 1969, when he played just five games for the Cardinals). In 8 season with the Brewers and Braves, Simmons only had a positive dWAR once (in 1982, when he helped lead the Brewers to the World Series, which they lost 4-3 to the Cards). In '84, his worst season, he posted a -1.4 dWAR -- prior to that, his worst dWAR in any season was -0.1 -- and he never had a dWAR better than -0.4 in any season after that.

11-22-13, 06:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Hot Stove League turns on the burners."
So the Mets just signed Mario Mendoza Chris Young for one year. $7,200,000. And rumors say they're asking the Brewers about a trade for Ryan Braun. As long as the Brewers pick up some of the salary.

The first item is not the final straw. The second would be.

11-25-13, 09:03 AM (EST)
14. "Brian McCann to Yankees."
On the one hand, I got rid of him.

On the other hand, I can't get rid of him.

...stupid two-league city...

Max Headroom 10063 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "*points and laughs at the Yankees*"
Seven years and $153 million for Jacoby Ellsbury? *gigglesnort* Really?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/yankees-agree-7-year-153-million-deal-ellsbury-source-article-1.1536729

I think they misplaced a decimal point on that dollar amount.

12-05-13, 04:43 PM (EST)
16. "RE: *points and laughs at the Yankees*"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-13 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

The only thing that could make me feel good about Scott Boras is his penchant for getting the Yankees to overpay for good but by no means great players.

Ellsbury has had exactly one year, 2011, that would justify anything close to that salary. Somehow, Boras convinced the Yankees that he can be that player again -- although he didn't show any signs of it this year and, in fact, played hurt much of the year, as well as missing most of 2010 amd a good chunk of 2012 with injuries.

Of course, Mark Teixeira has given the Yankees four full years after Boras took him to NY right under Boston's noses in 2009, as well as one breakdown year; Teixeira played a large part in the Yanks' WS win in 2009. The Yankees still have him for three more years at $22.5 million per year. On balance, that seems like a good deal right now, even with Teixeira's questionable health. I think the Yanks expect the Ellsbury deal to be similar.

But -- If they get four full years out of Ellsbury over the entire 7-year length of the deal, I think it will be a miracle.

12-06-13, 11:19 AM (EST)
17. "$255m? Not enough!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-13 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

According to reports, that's what the Mariners offered Cano, spread over nine years. And in response, the deal was very nearly formed -- until Jay-Z himself walked in to personally demand Year 10. Which, believe it or not, was where the Mariners drew their line in the sand: out.

Local opinion is that this was a stupidity test: Cano doesn't want Seattle, but if that team was stupid enough to offer still more -- okay, he can live with it. If not, back to blackmailing the Yankees.

Or perhaps client and agent were just being stupid.

ETA: Just spotted the typo in the title: the offer was reported as $225m for nine years, which means the discount Seattle received below was getting $24m per-year average over a decade.

12-06-13, 12:09 PM (EST)
18. "Stupidity Test: Failed."
I am the anti-jinx.

Immediately after I finished writing the post above, news broke claiming the Mariners had gone back into negotiations with Jay-Zzzzzzz and Can-only-say-no. And as of this posting, multiple news agencies are reporting a Done Deal: ten years, $240,000,000.

Hey, Seattle got a discount!

It has been noted that this is basically a first-round A-Fraud deal, only going to the Mariners. There's probably some irony in that. Somewhere.

12-06-13, 10:15 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Stupidity Test: Failed."
Good, as long as he's outside of the AL East. Seattle's still go too many holes to fill and it remains to be seen how much their park will take away from Cano's power.

At best, I'd say that Cano will provide 2-3 years before he joins Pujols and Hamilton in the Chronic Underperforming On A Ridiculous Contract club.

12-09-13, 03:39 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Stupidity Test: Failed."
I've always thought that Cano's "power" was largely a function of the new Yankee Stadium wind tunnel. If I'm right, Jacoby Ellsbury might return to his 2011 power numbers, while Cano's will become more like Dustin Pedroia's.

I tend to think of the club with Pujols, Hamilton and Cano as the "Go for the Gold" club. Previous members included players like Albert Belle.

12-06-13, 12:53 PM (EST)
19. "Dominos fall."
Curtis Granderson to the Mets, four years, money currently unknown.

Really looking forward to those extra ten home runs per year.

12-06-13, 09:19 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Dominos fall."
Yeah, 4 years $60M deal.

This is one that I really can see turning into a bad deal for the Mets - Grandy is a great guy but his skill set can easily go south in a hurry and he's moving to a much harder park to hit. His power numbers were average in Detroit (other than his final season there), so it'll be worse in Citi Field. He's not as fast as he was in Detroit where he took advantage of the generous OF with his speed, so I don't see Citi working out for him.

12-14-13, 10:49 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Dominos fall."
Speaking of the Mets, Bartolo Colon's deal is now official:

@AnthonyDiComo: Bartolo Colon ate #Mets team doctors today, thereby passing his physical. He's officially a Met.

12-15-13, 10:23 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Dominos fall."
So. Vortolo, then?

12-15-13, 11:10 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Dominos fall."
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-13 AT 11:11 AM (EST)

Works for me. His stomach is like a vortex, gobbling up opposing batters and baseballs while he's on the mound.

Seriously, every time I saw him pitch while with the Yankees, he always had this expression on his face as if he was fighting to regurgitate something every time he walked off the mound after finishing an inning.

Dude can pitch, though.

12-07-13, 12:57 PM (EST)
22. "Yankees sign Carlos Beltran: 3y, 45m."
Be gentle. People do stupid things on the rebound.

Really stupid things.

12-09-13, 03:41 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Yankees sign Carlos Beltran: 3y, 45m."
The third year made the difference. During that year, Beltran will probably have to come on to the field with his walker.

12-09-13, 02:50 PM (EST)
23. "Hall Of Fame: The 'EEC' inducts..."
Bobby Cox
Tony LaRussa
Joe Torre

Oh, yeah? Well, I say if you got wins from coaching players who were on steroids, you're just as guilty as they were and none of your wins count! So there!

12-09-13, 05:16 PM (EST)
26. "Thanks, Doc..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-13 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

Roy Halladay has announced his retirement after signing an 1-day contract with the Jays, ending what could be a Hall of Fame career. He'll be an interesting test case for the new sabermetrics of today's baseball as he doesn't have the high counting numbers of HOF pitchers of the past, but was unquestionably one of the two or three best pitchers over an extended period of time from 2002 to 2011, if not the best.

The best comparison I've seen for Halladay out there is Sandy Koufax. Doc pitched in the tough AL East while Koufax pitched in an extreme pitcher-friendly era and ballpark, so their JAWS peak scores, ERA+, and level of domination for the era are quite similar.

http://mlb.si.com/2013/12/09/roy-halladay-blue-jays-phillies-retire/?eref=sihp

Comparing Halladay to Sandy Koufax may seem like a stretch to some, but within the context of their era and ballparks, their Hall of Fame cases are quite similar. Remember, Halladay spent most of his career in the powerful American League East where, thanks to the unbalanced schedule, he regularly faced Yankees and Red Sox teams that boasted some of the most powerful lineups in one of the game’s most offense-heavy eras. Koufax, meanwhile, pitched off a high mound and had the benefit of a larger strike zone and run-suppressing Dodger Stadium during the most pitching-friendly period of the live-ball era.

As a result, Koufax’s park adjusted ERA+ (which is measured against league average) over his six All-Star seasons was 156. Halladay’s ERA+ over his six best seasons (2002-03 and 2008-11) was 157. Over their careers, both posted a 131 ERA+, Koufax doing so in 2,324 1/3 innings, Halladay in 2,749 1/3. Halladay also won 203 games to Koufax’s 165, doing so at a higher winning percentage (.659 vs. .655).

Turning to Jay Jaffe’s JAWS system, Halladay had a Hall of Fame seven-year peak, posting a combined 50.6 WAR in his seven best seasons against the average Hall of Fame pitcher’s 50.2 and Koufax’s 46.1 (Koufax didn’t have seven peak seasons; he only qualified for the ERA title seven times, doing so with a league-average mark in the first of those). Halladay falls short on the career measure, as would be expected, but not by a lot (57.6 WAR to the average Hall of Fame pitcher’s 61.4, Koufax is at 47.5).

Still, Halladay certainly looks like a man with Hall of Fame credentials. Given how dominant he was, the amount of times he led his league and the majors in key categories, his eight All-Star appearances, his performance in the Cy Young voting, his historic no-hitters and the fact that he aces Bill James’ Keltner List, Halladay should one day have a bronze plaque in Cooperstown.

And my admiration for Doc goes beyond the diamond as he's legendary in Toronto for his off-field work (the hospitals and charity agencies were still mourning his departure, last I checked):
http://www.thestar.com/news/2008/06/14/halladays_step_up_to_the_plate_to_help_others.html

Finally, here's a nod to his exhausting workout routine and being well-known for being especially churlish on game days when he goes into lock-down mode:
http://www.ghostrunneronfirst.com/2008/11/day-in-life-existence-of-roy-halladay.html

Here's one more about his legendary focus before games:
http://www.thestar.com/sports/bluejays/2013/12/10/roy_halladays_ability_to_focus_legendary.html

12-10-13, 04:31 PM (EST)
27. "It kind of pressed a button."
I was briefly in my vehicle and had made the mistake of leaving the radio tuned to sports talk. The caller on the line when the power came up was talking about Steinbrenner not having been chosen for the Hall. He was incensed. And his argument for the exclusion being unfair? "Bill Veeck is in the Hall Of Fame and what did he ever do?!?"

...and yes, for anyone in a ten-block radius, it was probably the loudest profanity they'd ever heard.

To be fair, Francesa immediately rattled off a list of things done. Not that the caller cared.

12-13-13, 04:55 PM (EST)
29. "Owners in HOF"
If the caller wanted to complain about a former White Sox owner being in the Hall of Fame, why Veeck? You could make a much stronger case against Charles "Commie" Comiskey, who was one of the original inductees in 1939.

12-13-13, 08:43 AM (EST)
28. "Commence booing."
The Daily News broke a story today claiming Robinson Cano has a child out of wedlock, along with being out of the country. However, financial support is being provided to the mother.

In the amount of six hundred dollars per month.

Which is generally paid late.

When it's paid at all.

A judge in that nation decided it was insufficient and increased the required number. All the way to $1200 a month. Assuming that gets paid.

So if all this is true, it provides a very good reason to hate Cano forever -- but it also begs a minor question:

Why didn't this come out while he was still in pinstripes?

It's a total mystery.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •