The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NFL Week #10 Complaining Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55649 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-13, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NFL Week #10 Complaining Thread."
Is it just me, or do pretty much all of the people screaming You Can't Violate The Sanctity Of The Locker Room! sound exactly like all the ones who were screaming You Can't Violate The Sanctity Of The Church!

False corruption-hiding holiness is where you find it, I guess.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Memo to James Ihedigbo... PepeLePew13 11-10-13 1
 RE: NFL Week #10 Complaining Thread... newsomewayne 11-11-13 2
   RE: NFL Week #10 Complaining Thread... Estee 11-11-13 3
       RE: NFL Week #10 Complaining Thread... Snidget 11-11-13 4
 RE: NFL Week #10 Complaining Thread... HobbsofMI 11-12-13 5
   RE: NFL Week #10 Complaining Thread... Estee 11-12-13 6
 I find 'a picture of Mark Sanchez' ... Estee 11-12-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 24839 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-13, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Memo to James Ihedigbo..."
You play in the National Football League, not the National Volleyball League. Thanks for giving A.J. Green a bunch of points as my opponents in two leagues have him, you dumbazz.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newsomewayne 9143 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-13, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NFL Week #10 Complaining Thread."
You must not have been watching the CBS Pre-game show. Those guys were all over Incognito and the rest of the Dolphins.

As for complaining, all I can say right now is - stoooopid Dolts. (It's hard to say much more with a foot in your mouth.)

Tebow Time is over. We prefer to win games in the 1st quarter.
Trade managed by GM Agman, 2012

11-11-13, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NFL Week #10 Complaining Thread."
I try to avoid the network pregame shows because that level of hearty svck-up often offends. What did they say?

The argument I'm currently finding amusing: 'If the Dolphins win tonight, it proves this has had no effect.'

The schedule still says 'Tampa', right?

Snidget 44223 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-13, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NFL Week #10 Complaining Thread."
*squints at screen*

Who know dark taupe and red was so slimming? I swear the Quarterback looks thin for a basketball player. And it doesn't look like the rest of them are much bigger.

OK, now the tackle that caught the touchdown pass has some heft to him.

Since when do tackles catch passes?

HobbsofMI 15985 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-13, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NFL Week #10 Complaining Thread."
Rod Marinelli and the 2008 Lion's where popping champagne last night after TB's win.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

11-12-13, 04:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: NFL Week #10 Complaining Thread."
So is anyone now saying that despite their unquestioning, unwavering, and unthought support of Incognito, it's just maybe possible that the Dolphins were a tiny bit affected by this?

Personally, I am patiently awaiting One Lobster's Opinion.

11-12-13, 05:30 PM (EST)
7. "I find 'a picture of Mark Sanchez' unkind."
Warning: non-PG13 language ahead.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/82060/grantland-scienc-ultimate-awful-qb

Some of it may come from you.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •