The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cycling 2013"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2849 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-12-13, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cycling 2013"
The Giro D'Italia feels much bigger this year and the Tour of California seems like the little cousin. So different from last year.

Sir Bradley is not perhaps the lock-in we were led to believe pre-race. I have to say, I am pretty surprised with Cadel so far. Today was Stage 9 and my boy Ryder really suffered. I hope, hope, hope that 3 minutes is not too much.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Giro update AyaK 05-14-13 1
   Sponsorship AyaK 05-14-13 2
   Withdrawals AyaK 05-17-13 3
       RE: Withdrawals kingfish 05-17-13 4
           RE: Withdrawals AyaK 05-18-13 5
 Tejay wins; America yawns AyaK 05-20-13 6
   RE: Tejay wins; America yawns kingfish 05-21-13 7
   RE: Tejay wins; America yawns Estee 05-21-13 8
 I am sad that the sport has suffere... trigirl 05-22-13 9
   RE: I am sad that the sport has suf... Starshine 05-23-13 10
       RE: I am sad that the sport has suf... AyaK 05-29-13 11
 Drug free makes a difference for. .... AyaK 06-07-13 12
   RE: Drug free makes a difference fo... kingfish 06-10-13 13
 Tour de France AyaK 07-10-13 14
   Footnote from 2011 AyaK 07-10-13 15
   RE: Tour de France aethelstan 07-12-13 16
       RE: Tour de France AyaK 07-12-13 18
   RE: Tour de France cahaya 07-12-13 17
 Mount Ventoux byoffer 07-14-13 19
   RE: Mount Ventoux AyaK 07-15-13 20
       Through stage 19 AyaK 07-19-13 21
 Meanwhile, back in LanceWorld... Estee 07-29-13 22
   RE: Meanwhile, back in LanceWorld..... AyaK 07-30-13 23
 Transfers trigirl 08-19-13 24
   RE: Transfers AyaK 08-19-13 25
       UCI battle AyaK 08-20-13 26
 Vuelta AyaK 08-31-13 27
   RE: Vuelta AyaK 09-03-13 28
   RE: Vuelta trigirl 09-05-13 29
       RE: Vuelta AyaK 09-09-13 31
           Horner for the win! AyaK 09-14-13 33
               Someone finally notices AyaK 09-15-13 34
 Documentary: The Armstrong Lie trigirl 09-09-13 30
   RE: Documentary: The Armstrong Lie AyaK 09-10-13 32
       RE: Documentary: The Armstrong Lie trigirl 09-23-13 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-13, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Giro update"
Stage 10: Ryder lost 21 MINUTES. Stick a fork in him. And Wiggo dropped to 4th, a second behind his teammate Uran, who has looked stronger on the climbs so far.

Still looks like a two-man race between Nibali and Cadel. Although they finished in the same time today, Nibali picked up a couple of time bonuses and is now up by 41 seconds.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-14-13, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sponsorship"
Of course, the big story in cycling this year has nothing to do with action on the roads. Since the Armstrong blast last year, sponsors have been fleeing cycling like rats from a sinking ship. ZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM, there they go. Bye, Nissan! Bye, Rabobank! Bye, RadioShack! Bye, DCM! Bye, Livestrong! Bye, all! Will the last one left please turn out the lights?

If the powers-that-be wanted to destroy the sport, they couldn't have picked a more effective way of doing it. Looks like bike equipment manufacturers and BSkyB may be the only sponsors left at the end of the year.

05-17-13, 02:17 PM (EST)
3. "Withdrawals"
On the theory that there is no reason to burn energy in a race you can't win, both Bradley Wiggins and Ryder Hesjedal dropped out of the Giro today with unspecified illnesses.

Or . . . No drugs = no pep.

kingfish 16197 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-13, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Withdrawals"
Ze silly Franch...zey cut ze nose to spite ze face.

A sport as popular, strenous, and heroic (don't laugh) as cycling, esp the Tour de France, was, it will become popular event to watch and follow again, and so it will inevitably draw sponsors, one would think.

But I have to say that I for one have totally lost interest in the sport.

They couldn't have done more damage to their sport if that had been their intention.

05-18-13, 05:45 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Withdrawals"
Agreed. Just when U.S. cycling was finally starting to take off, it's been struck deader than a doornail.

05-20-13, 01:15 AM (EST)
6. "Tejay wins; America yawns"
American Tejay van Garderen won the Tour of California for the BMC team. Outside of the riders themselves and a few professionals who make their living covering cycling, no one cared. What a difference from last year.

05-21-13, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tejay wins; America yawns"
It's good that an American won.

Estee 55339 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-13, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tejay wins; America yawns"
Well, he did say he'd take the entire thing down with him.

I'm pretty sure he's happy.

05-22-13, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I am sad that the sport has suffered"
I feel so sad that the general populace has associated cycling with lance with drugs. We have gotten over the Marion Jones, Ben Johnson and that Irish swimmer (remember her?). Watching a grand tour, you realize that cycling is an unbelievable display of endurance.

In saying that.... It will be interesting to see how other sports respond. Look out Tennis, you are next.

I have enjoyed this Giro. It has been a sufferfest!

You have to follow @ukcyclingexpert on twitter for a cheeky view of professional cycling. Makes me smile.

Starshine 4952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-23-13, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I am sad that the sport has suffered"
It isn't new

I started watching Le Tour whilst Miguel Indurain was winning (early '90s), and there have been continual scandals since then, Big Mig blood doping, Bjarne Riis on EPO, Jan Ulrich involved in a number of doping scandals and later banned for doping, Narco Pantani, at last a colourful rider! Expelled from the Giro the year after be won the Tour for "health reasons" which some have interpreted as EPO, Lance..., Floyd Landis, the most amazing leg I have ever seen on the tour apparently assisted by testosterone, Victory given to the second place finisher Óscar Pereiro despite positive drug tests for Salbutamol (an asthma drug, It is alleged that the International Cycling Union gave Pereiro retroactive permission to use the substance on medical grounds after the positive tests.), Alberto Contador although cleared of charges has been found with banned substances in his blood, and was disqualified from the 2010 Tour which was then given to Andy Schleck who seems clean but his brother and teammate Frank has been caught doping.

Which leaves us with Carlos Sastre, Cadel Evans, Bradley Wiggins and (probably) Andy Schleck as the only 100% clean unquestioned winners of the tour since 1991, 4 wins out of 22... (and it is possible that things may turn up on Evans, Wiggins, and Schleck in the future).

So I still love watching the Tour despite all the scandals, and hope that as it gets cleaner that it will become even more exciting!

It will be interesting to see if Tennis will put itself through the pain of getting itself drug free.

I used to work with a chap who had been a minor team domestique in the early 90's he denied doping himself but said that he thought that everyone in the big teams did.

05-29-13, 07:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I am sad that the sport has suffered"
Yeah, there is no question that Indurain represented the first of the "new wave" of cycling druggies -- better living through chemistry, indeed. There had been drugs in cycling since the 1950s, but EPO was the first drug that made a day-after-day difference to the rider.

When Indurain came in, the first US renaissance in cycling ended, because American riders of the time did not dope. It only changed when American riders adopted European doping protocols to put everyone back on the same level again.

Let's give Carlos Sastre credit: Sastre winning the Tour in 2008 (with Contador banned) convinced Lance that a clean rider could win the Tour after the crackdown on doping, and Lance wanted to give competing clean a try, which is why he came back with Astana and then RadioShack (and we've discussed this before).

Astana under Bruyneel in 2008-09 was a no-doping team, but it's impossible to believe that Contador wasn't doping anyway during the 2009 Tour, especially after he blew away Superman (Cancellara) in the last time trial.

I'm completely certain that Jim Ochowicz wouldn't lead a team of dopers -- which is why he folded the 7-Eleven/Motorola team in the first place in 1996 -- so I have little doubt that Cadel Evans was riding clean when he won. I at least want to believe that the same was true of Wiggins and Andy Schleck.

06-07-13, 03:49 PM (EST)
12. "Drug free makes a difference for. . ."
. . . Alberto Contador.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/06/tour-de-france/dauphine-time-trial-triggers-red-flags-for-contador_289937

Soylent Green: recycling former cycling junkies, one at a time.

06-10-13, 09:19 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Drug free makes a difference for. . ."
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-13 AT 01:54 PM (EST)

"I am not sure what Contador’s strategy is,” the ever-polite Froome offered on French TV. “Maybe he’s saving for the mountains.”

I am especially amused when a sports figure can get in a well placed bit of snark. surprised too, because I just don't expect athletes to be that articulate.

07-10-13, 07:42 PM (EST)
14. "Tour de France"
After the first time trial today, the TdF looks like Sky's British/Kenyan/South African rider Chris Froome in a walkover, finally giving him the Grand Tour victory that he should have had in the 2011 Vuelta (but didn't win because he had to support Bradley Wiggins). He could win by a "Lance Armstrong 1999" margin.

07-10-13, 07:48 PM (EST)
15. "Footnote from 2011"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID82/3128.shtml#47

aethelstan 4355 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-12-13, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Tour de France"
Today was certainly one of the most interesting flat stages I've ever followed. It's like the peloton decided it was doing the breakaway. Froome lost 1 minute to Contador but it will still come down to the mountains and Froome should have no trouble there.
Tomorrow they are in the foothills. Did anyone expend too much energy on this flat stage that they'll be hurting in two days up the Mont Ventoux? I'm guessing that is why Froome didn't worry too much about Contador and others cutting a minute into his lead.

07-12-13, 03:37 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Tour de France"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-13 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

Today was all about the crosswinds. But this is a climb-heavy tour, with the ride to the Moonscape that is Mont Ventoux (on Bastille Day, no less) standing out as a particularly interesting trek.

Part of why the climb is so infamous is that the steepest grade is found on the last 2 kilometers of the hour-long climb. No sprint to the finish line on this climb!

cahaya 18917 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-13, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Tour de France"
And another story of a urine test, except it went the other way.

byoffer 15819 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-13, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Mount Ventoux"
Froome certainly showed how strong he was today in crushing Contador, and then catching and passing Quintana to win the stage.

I am looking forward to Thursday's stage with two (2!) climbs of Alpe-D'Huez. If Froome was that strong on Ventoux, can anyone really hurt him that day? I guess we will have to wait to see.

07-15-13, 09:34 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Mount Ventoux"
This is actually a fascinating week, with the second time trial on Wednesday, the two climbs of L'Alpe-d'Huez on Thursday (including the finishing climb), the five climbs (including the Col du Glandon right off the bat, followed by the Col de la Madeleine) on Friday, and then the nasty climb up to the Annecy-Semnoz ski station on Saturday. Sunday's parade laps will feature riders who have been pushed well past exhausted.

Really, this race route appears to have been designed to prevent a winner like Bradley Wiggins or Cadel Evans. It comes as no surprise that the yellow jersey also leads the polka-dot jersey competition this year.

07-19-13, 09:59 PM (EST)
21. "Through stage 19"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-13 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

Froome narrowly won the time trial on stage 17 for his third stage win. Then be bonked when almost through with the second climb of L'Alpe-d'Huez and needed Richie Porte to lead him to the finish line, which cost him the stage win.

On stage 19, Froome finished in a group with all the top contenders -- after they let a 40+ break group go on the Glandon, which produced all the top finishers in the stage. However, the announcers discussed him as if he'd bonked again, which he most definitely had not done.

Nevertheless, Froome takes over a 5-minute lead into Stage 20 and still also has the lead (by 1 point) for the KOM jersey (which I think he can win by winning the finishing climb on stage 20 up to Annecy-Semnoz). Although it isn't an Armstrong-1999 lead (over 9 minutes), it's as big of a lead as we've ever seen in a Tour where all the top challengers competed.

It amazes me that Froome unknowingly suffered from schistosomiasis (caused by the bilharzia parasite, which is carried by infected water) contracted during his youth in Kenya until he first received treatment in 2010 -- and he still qualified for the 2008 Beijing Olympics despite that (but the Kenyans wouldn't release him to compete for Britain). He still takes medication and has checkups every six months because the bilharzia parasite is still present in his system.

Estee 55339 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-13, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Meanwhile, back in LanceWorld..."
'You knew you were lying down with a dog. You can't sue me for getting up with fleas.'

http://tracking.si.com/2013/07/24/lance-armstrong-postal-service-government-lawsuit/

I'm figuring countersuit to take the USPS down with him too.

07-30-13, 01:04 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Meanwhile, back in LanceWorld..."
Well, frankly, the USPS lawsuit is ridiculous, because everybody in cycling knew that every top cyclist was doping in some fashion. If Operation Puerto hadn't taken place against Dr. Fuentes, they still would be.

The question that inquisitive minds want to know is whether teams have now found a new way to dope. There are only two teams that we can swear are clean: the American teams Garmin and BMC. Comparing their results right after Operation Puerto to their results now lead you to wonder if a new doping regime has been developed.

08-19-13, 05:29 PM (EST)
24. "Transfers"
So far the biggest news seems to be that Jens Voigt is NOT going to retire and come back for one more season. They guy is 41 years old. Man!

I think Rigoberto Uran to Omega Pharma seems like a fairly big move. Going to have be about more than Cav? Peter Stetina leaving Garmin after being there from the beginning. Chavanel and Kloden going to IAM. What is going to happen to all the Euskatel boys?

Also of note, my secret boyfriend CVdV is retiring this year. <sob>.

Transfer List

08-19-13, 08:03 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Transfers"
(set to Wall Street Shuffle by 10cc)

Do the cycling shuffle
Hear the old debts rustle
Watch the big teams tumble
Feel the ProTour crumble

Soon, the only sponsors left will be the bike makers.

08-20-13, 03:57 PM (EST)
26. "UCI battle"
...so the focus of cycling outsiders has become the "Blame Lance" campaign.

Brian Cookson, head of British Cycling, is running for head of UCI on a campaign that blames current UCI head Pat McQuaid for not having done enough to catch Armstrong. In particular, he's focusing on the $100,000 donation that Armstrong gave to UCI, claiming that UCI was compromised by accepting that donation.

Cookson is a nut.

But he may win.

08-31-13, 04:36 PM (EST)
27. "Vuelta"
Dead, even though American Chris Horner (riding for the soon-to-be-defunct RadioShack-Trek team) is running second behind popular Irishman Nicholas Roche (son of former TdF winner Stephen Roche) after the first week.

Anyone know who won the Tour of Utah? Or the USA Pro Cycling Challenge? Did any ProTeams compete?

Well, the answer is that American Tom Danielsen of Garmin-Sharp beat Horner in the last stage (now Stage 6, two stages less than last year) to win the Tour of Utah. Five ProTeams, all of which ride North American-made bikes (Orica-GREENEDGE (Scott bikes), BMC, Garmin-Sharp (Cervelo), Cannondale, and RadioShack-Trek) competed. And Tejay van Garderen of BMC beat Danielsen to win the USA Pro Cycling Challenge. Seven ProTeams (dropping Orica-GREENEDGE and adding Argo-Shimano (Felt bikes), Saxo-Tinkoff (Specialized bikes) and Sky (the one ProTour team competing that didn't use American bikes, riding Pinarello (Italy)) competed there.

But who cares? Thanks to the Armstrong publicity, cycling is deader than dead. It's hard not to blame Garmin-Sharp for this mess.

09-03-13, 03:42 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Vuelta"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-13 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

At the halfway point (the rest day after stage 10), 41-year-old American Chris Horner is in the lead in the Vuelta by 43 seconds over Vincenzo Nibali, with Nicholas Roche having fallen back to third. Looks like RadioShack-Trek might win its last Grand Tour and then fade away.

Does anybody in the U.S. even care any longer?

The only cycling story I saw all weekend was about the release of the Lance Armstrong documentary "The Armstrong Lie".

http://variety.com/2013/film/reviews/the-armstrong-lie-review-venice-1200596005/

09-05-13, 02:32 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Vuelta"
I am not sure why, but we seem to have more cycling coverage than ever before in Canada. I guess Ryder Hesjedal did more good for the sport here than Lance did damage. Weird. Plus there are quite a few bike companies with Canadian ties (Cervelo, Cannondale, Argon 18, Devinci).

Having said that, can I say I am totally believing that 41 year old Horner is clean? Healthy scepticism, I like to call it.

Ayak, what is the story about Horner chasing down Hincapie during the tour for 'squealing'? Saw it alluded to on Twitter but hadn't heard that before.

Why do you blame Garmin-Sharp for change toward American cycling? I do find that there is less Vaughters in the cycling media all the time.

09-09-13, 07:52 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Vuelta"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-13 AT 07:53 PM (EST)

Horner never rode in a Grand Tour until he was 33, when he joined Saunier-Duval and qualified for the 2005 Tour. When he first rode, he received a lot of press for saying that Armstrong's teams couldn't stay together the way they did unless there was doping going on.

In fact, I always figured that the reason Bruyneel brought Horner to Astana was that he wanted to associate his teams with a person who had a reputation for being clean, because he was going to be clean from now on. So, no, I don't believe that Horner is doping now, especially when his career was (according to the rumors of the time) set back by his refusal to dope when he was younger. (By the way, that's one of the reasons that I've always believed that the charges of Lance doping after he came back were bunk -- because my assumption was that, when he saw that Horner and Leipheimer could be competitive when clean, he thought he probably could be, too.)

As far as the "squealing" charges, I haven't seen anything about that and don't believe 95% of what I see on Twitter.

But my nasty comments about Garmin-Sharp are actually in the same vein. See, Jonathan Vaughters decided, apparently pretty much on his own, that he was going to confirm the story of doping from his time with USPS and was going to require his riders who were former USPS riders to tell the truth as well. He also told his ex-teammates such as Lance, Levi and George that he was doing so, which was a big reason why Levi and George gave statements to the investigators. Vaughters thought that, since cycling had moved beyond doping, telling the truth about what had happened in the past would be the best way to move forward.

He was wrong.

Instead of creating a new era of openness, which Vaughters thought would happen, he embroiled the sport in a welter of recriminations and suspicions that has pretty much killed it. Part of that was due to the fact that, outside of the USPS people, everyone else was keeping quiet -- so, even though it seems safe for those of us familiar with the sport to say that, going back to the 1950s at least until Operation Puerto, no one who wasn't doping won a major stage race, there is not any such acknowledgement of that from the cycling powers-that-be . . . and there won't be, after seeing the untold damage that the Lance reports did to the sport. Instead, what happened was that USPS was publicly portrayed as some sort of rogue program that uniquely violated the rules that everyone else followed.

Hogwash -- but that's the view of the public. Sponsors, meanwhile, just see a perhaps-irreparably damaged brand and flee.

As a person trying to line up sponsors, Vaughters knows perfectly well what the fallout of the Lance investigation was. His original attempt to limit the fallout was to find a way to keep Lance in the sport, but that failed because of the overwhelming anti-Lance backlash, both from people who hated Lance for being a prick (which he was) and from people who hated him for being successful (which was little more than either jealousy or the desire to cut him down to size). At the same time, the double-barreled backlash (both from people who hate them for being part of Lance's "circle of corruption" and from others who hate them for breaking the cycling vow of omerta) has driven both Leipheimer and Hincapie largely out of the sport. Leipheimer, for one, hadn't intended to retire, but he couldn't find any team that would take him for this season.

If I were Vaughters, I wouldn't want to talk much either.

09-14-13, 06:23 PM (EST)
33. "Horner for the win!"
Who would have thought that the first American to win the Vuelta would be Chris Horner riding for the FORMERLY American RadioShack-Nissan-Trek team, even though RadioShack and Nissan have disassociated themselves from the team?

At least RadioShack and Nissan can say that they got a Grand Tour for their money.

Horner made up all but a few seconds on Vicenzo Nibali on stage 18. On stage 19, Horner gained 6 seconds and took a 3-second lead into sage 20, which closed with the make-or-break climb of L'Angliru, one of the toughest climbs in the Grand Tours, with an overall grade above 10% and a significant section above 23%.

And Horner finished second on the stage, 26 seconds behind Kenny Elissonde from FDJ (who was part of the break on the day, which got out to a huge lead before disintegrating at the end) ... but 28 seconds ahead of Nibali, giving him (with the time bonus) a total 37-second lead. Proving teammates may be overrated, Horner was unsupported on the climb, while Nibali went into it with two Astana teammates. Astana attacked relentlessly. It didn't work.

09-15-13, 10:03 AM (EST)
34. "Someone finally notices"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/cycling/2013/09/14/horner-closes-in-on-spanish-vuelta-victory/2814887/

09-09-13, 01:25 PM (EST)
30. "Documentary: The Armstrong Lie"
If I can still sneak away, I am planning to see "The Armstrong Lie" today at the Toronto International Festival. It's getting good reviews.

Trailer

09-10-13, 06:48 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Documentary: The Armstrong Lie"
Did you get to see it?

09-23-13, 12:25 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Documentary: The Armstrong Lie"
No. Darn RL getting in the way. Got a lot of press here though. Hope it comes back to the HotDocs film fest.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •