The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NFL Week #2 Complaining Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-13, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NFL Week #2 Complaining Thread."
And now, the only Aaron Hernandez conspiracy theory I've given any thought to.

'He showed up to practice a mere ten minutes early and Hoodie decided to make an example of him.'

Sounds plausible.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Fitting right in. Estee 09-13-13 1
 RE: NFL Week #2 Complaining Thread. Max Headroom 09-13-13 2
   RE: NFL Week #2 Complaining Thread. Estee 09-13-13 3
       RE: NFL Week #2 Complaining Thread. AyaK 09-17-13 5
 One word on Giants vs. Broncos. Estee 09-15-13 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-13-13, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Fitting right in."
"We're getting close to a score -- somebody fumble!"

"We're well within field goal range -- can I get an interception here already?"

"We're going to win this game! Stop me before it's too late!"

Seriously, it's as if Geno's been with the Jets his whole life.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10032 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-13, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NFL Week #2 Complaining Thread."
Even though Belicheat ended up getting a win, I enjoyed watching Tom Brady scream, yell and throw a tantrum every time his collection of rookie receivers ran the wrong route, looked the wrong way, or dropped an easy catch. There were lots of ugly incompletions, and all those 3-yard completions to Edelman weren't too effective either.

09-13-13, 10:17 AM (EST)
3. "RE: NFL Week #2 Complaining Thread."
One of the local sports talk radio teams is discussing this. In their opinion, putting the Patriots and Jets together in one game produced the single worst assemblage of wide receivers they'd ever seen. Geno gets some of the blame for the loss, but there were passes which should have been caught. And your description of Brady finally realizing the calendar had flipped to December 26th was accurate. Trade down, trade down -- oops, no one who can catch a football at this level. Well, that'll never be a problem...

Anyone want to make Beware The Dolphins jokes yet?

AyaK 10113 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-13, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NFL Week #2 Complaining Thread."
Boston talk radio has been vicious all week, but we'll see how it goes. Remember, both Amendola and Sudfeld missed the game. Gronk looks likely to return in week 4. Meanwhile, the Pats get a Tampa Bay team with its own issues.

09-15-13, 07:32 PM (EST)
4. "One word on Giants vs. Broncos."
Stampede!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •