The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Winter Olympics Of Our Discontent"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55983 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-14, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Winter Olympics Of Our Discontent"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-14 AT 04:32 PM (EST)

I consider the IOC to be one of the most corrupt organizations in the world -- and for sports, one of the top two, keeping FIFA company. They eternally demand standards which they have no intention of keeping themselves, happily collecting money under the table, over the table, and finishing by stealing the table. They spend their lives stabbing people at every opportunity and then demanding thanks for the effort they made in hurting you, because can't anyone see how much work it is to make things run their way?

Yesterday, a Russian official, challenged about the horrible quality of the Village construction -- particularly the bathrooms -- defended himself by accusing the athletes of wasting water. And how did he know this? Because the cameras Russia installed in the bathrooms supposedly showed them pointing the showerhead at the wall and leaving it on all day.

Oh, and he also suggested that any gay athletes try to avoid molesting children. Because homosexuality equals pedophilia.

So there are cameras in the bathrooms, which may be there in case anyone does something which could be considered as homosexual behavior. Such as, just for example, wearing non-white undergarments.

The IOC is one of the most corrupt organizations in the world.

I consider the Berlin Sochi operation to be their perfect match.

The only ways I will watch a single minute of the Games is to see the replay of any protest or if Putin has a heart attack and dies. Because in the later case, I would laugh. A lot.

Welcome to Russia. Say or do something seen as locally wrong and you're not coming home.

!@#$ this, the IOC, the host country's leaders, and the fascism they all rode in on.

'Openly biased Russian judge' is about to take on a horrible old/new meaning.

FIFA's perfect match is just a few years away.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Protest #1? snidget 02-07-14 1
 Can Russia successfully ban Google? Estee 02-07-14 2
 India's athletes under the IOC flag... snidget 02-08-14 3
   RE: India's athletes under the IOC ... Estee 02-08-14 4
 RE: The Winter Olympics Of Our Disc... kingfish 02-10-14 5
   RE: The Winter Olympics Of Our Disc... PepeLePew13 02-10-14 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

snidget 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-07-14, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Protest #1?"
Or did he do it just to make the newspeeps say the word Pussy?

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Dawn Watching Land Cruises

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-07-14, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Can Russia successfully ban Google?"
Check out today's front page image.

snidget 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-14, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "India's athletes under the IOC flag?"
Just how corrupt do you have to be to be thrown out of the IOC. *boggle*

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Bird Sanctuary

02-08-14, 11:07 AM (EST)
4. "RE: India's athletes under the IOC flag?"
Maybe they were just outsourcing?

kingfish 16772 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-14, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Winter Olympics Of Our Discontent"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-14 AT 05:18 PM (EST)

In sports:

The Answer - 99% of the male ice dancers, male figureskaters, and male pairs partners. And 75% of the female hockey teams.

The Question - (bleeped at Sochi, but how did they miss that string of pearls Weir was sporting?)

In Ballet: (Nevermind, suffice to say Russia has a major problem with self deception).

Over-compensating much? I think Putin has secret yearnings.

PepeLePew13 25011 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-14, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Winter Olympics Of Our Discontent"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-14 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

>Over-compensating much? I think Putin has
>secret yearnings.

At the Dutch Heineken House where the Dutch fans and athletes gather to party after gold medals, Ireen Wust (who is openly gay) said she got to 'cuddle' up with Putin when he went up to congratulate her on her win.

Not sure how Putin feels about being tweaked by a gay athlete since a Dutch witness characterized it as a 'quick hug' and Wust called it a 'cuddle'. Should be fun to see whose head rolls after this. If Wust disappears over the next two weeks, well, you'll know why.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/openly-gay-medalist-cuddles-putin/story?id=22438625

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •