The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey snakes --"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 8472 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-13, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey snakes --"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-13 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

We didn't celebrate on your field...

Hey, you don't like what we did, then don't blow a 9 1/2 game division lead...

2013 National League West Champions
SharTribe’s Springtime SigShoppe © MMVIII

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hey snakes -- Estee 09-20-13 1
   RE: Hey snakes -- bondt007 09-20-13 2
       RE: Hey snakes -- AyaK 09-20-13 3
       RE: Hey snakes -- Estee 09-20-13 4
           RE: Hey snakes -- bondt007 09-20-13 5
           RE: Hey snakes -- AyaK 09-22-13 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55331 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-13, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hey snakes --"
Because of course, there is no way in which any of that could ever come back to haunt you. Not a single measurable chance. Ever.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bondt007 3365 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-20-13, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hey snakes --"
The Dodgers,I'm sure, do not care one bit. Derrick Hall is the very definition of classless. What an idiot.
The swimming pool was a beautiful and much deserved response.

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

AyaK 10125 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-13, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hey snakes --"
I don't see what all the fuss is about. Am I missing something?

Dis someone take away the Diamondbacks' pacifiers?

Estee 55331 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-13, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hey snakes --"
I almost hate to do this to you.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/story/_/id/9698917/john-mccain-strong-critic-dodgers-pool-celebration

Almost.

bondt007 3365 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-20-13, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hey snakes --"
I think you don't facebook - but you would see me rip him there. Hero, sure... but he's lost all touch around... 1990 something.

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

AyaK 10125 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-13, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hey snakes --"
That's why I wasn't as bothered by McCain losing in 2008 as I was Romney in 2012 -- Obama has no brain, but McCain has no sense.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •