The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NFL Week #9 Complaining Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55598 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-13, 04:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NFL Week #9 Complaining Thread."
Once you've seen a game end on an overtime safety, what else is there?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NFL Week #9 Complaining Thread. PepeLePew13 11-03-13 1
   RE: NFL Week #9 Complaining Thread. Snidget 11-03-13 2
 Redskins/Chargers Jims02 11-03-13 3
   RE: Redskins/Chargers PepeLePew13 11-03-13 4
       RE: Redskins/Chargers Jims02 11-03-13 5
           RE: Redskins/Chargers Jims02 11-04-13 8
               RE: Redskins/Chargers cahaya 11-05-13 10
                   RE: Redskins/Chargers HobbsofMI 11-05-13 11
 The New York SchizoJets Estee 11-03-13 6
 Bullying allegations Snidget 11-04-13 7
   Incognito he ain't. Estee 11-05-13 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 24823 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-13, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NFL Week #9 Complaining Thread."
So what will they think of next? Ending the game on an obstruction call? A pick-off move?

Oh wait...

Been a big week for unusual game endings.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 44192 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-13, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NFL Week #9 Complaining Thread."
I know, it is as if the NFL hired reality TV writers in charge of twists to script the games.

Jims02 7370 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-13, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Redskins/Chargers"
...Well, that was terrifying.

A 2003 IceCat original

PepeLePew13 24823 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-13, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Redskins/Chargers"
It's a good thing that Bad Philip showed up at the right time - that was a mystifying set of play calls with first and goal on the one with seconds left in the game.

11-03-13, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Redskins/Chargers"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-13 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

Hahaha... See, this was precisely why I was unable to move him in our Fantasy league even when he was a Top 5 QB.

Yeah, if I were a Chargers fan, I would be livid with some of those play calls at the end. You have to run there at least two times, there.

A 2003 IceCat original

11-04-13, 11:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Redskins/Chargers"
Of course, now with Aaron Rodgers leaving the Green Bay/Chicago game after the first drive, I might be happy I didn't drop Rivers now?

Really? First Julio Jones and now Rodgers? I hate Fantasy Football.

cahaya 18965 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-13, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Redskins/Chargers"
I hate Fantasy Football.

You're sounding like Max now.

That's the thing about FF, you can still have the best draft and wire pickups and solid bench depth and things still go awry, like Rodgers disappearing from last night's game. In fact, while we were watching the game last night, I was joking with my wife, "well, there goes a whole lot of fantasy matches for anyone who had Rodgers on their FF team, just because of one tackle." That's one reason why I never got too emotionally attached to the game, as fickle as it is, even though I spent hours and hours every week with it.

HobbsofMI 15972 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-13, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Redskins/Chargers"
But it's good news for the Lion's.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

11-03-13, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "The New York SchizoJets"
I have no idea what this team is about any more.

On the other hand, I know exactly what Rex's clock management is about. It's about 85% Andy Reid. So now he doesn't understand 'knee'?

Snidget 44192 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-13, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Bullying allegations"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-13 AT 07:49 AM (EST)

And no, not from some of the fans get fed up when their team seems to have greased the footbal before every offensive play..

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/04/us/nfl-dolphins-richie-incognito-suspended/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

He denies it. Team mate previously took a leave of absence, reports I've seen so far seem that it was for no particular reason (or no revealed reason).

11-05-13, 08:04 AM (EST)
9. "Incognito he ain't."
Oh, what the newspapers are going to do with that name...

At the rate this mess is piling up -- there are reports that his father may have gotten involved on a Dolphins message board: identity is still being verified there -- we may wind up moving it into a separate thread.

It still feels like very few people understand the aspect of technology which basically reads as 'When I send you something, it means you can keep it.' Text message: saved. Voice mail: saved. Evidence: saved. And I haven't heard of the NFL player who writes his own packaged auto-erase viruses -- although of course I wouldn't have because he's just that good.

These are not always intelligent people.

Sounds like a new mandatory class for the rookies. 'Remember self-destructing notes? Well, now you do.'

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •