The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Naked Fantasy Football"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Naked 886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-04-12, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Naked Fantasy Football"
So this is it… This is why we play the game.The day after the draft, and the day before the season starts. The sun is shining a little brighter today, and we wake up looking forward to greeting what is to come next. For 9 of us, today is our championship day. We look over our rosters and assure ourselves how brilliant we were by picking player X in the 10th round. We scratch our head and question how player Y will perform, and then tell ourselves it is going to be all right because player Z will cover for him. We scroll across the rosters of our opponents and tell ourselves how easy or hard it is going to be to win our matchup.

I hate to break anybody’s bubble, but we are all most assuredly wrong. Some of us will find out in week 1 when half our lineup pulls a hammy, or is concussed into thinking Jefferson Starship really was a good band. Some of us will have to wait until the bye to realize that our backups share the same date as our starters. Did I do that again this year ???!!! Even the guy or gal who wins the league almost assuredly steps in to it blind having the luck to bid just $1 more for that free agent who pushes him or her on to victory.

What I am saying here is that in reality, we are all really screwed. On that note, I would like welcome back to one more year of frustration as we all sit in front of our keyboards pulling our hair out these returning players.

From SurvivorBlows.com - The best damn Survivor site in the world…

1. Electric Mayhem - Who will be talking smack this year with a vengeance

2. Newport Beach Bums - Managed by the evil dictator himself. Don’t ever count one of his teams out of the deal.

3. Pepe Le Suck - Who was pulling double duty last night drafting two teams at the same time. It may be a good thing for all of us that we didn’t get his undivided attention as last year, he didn’t lost a match for ¾ of the season.

4. Breezy Pac - There is not enough nice things to say about her. Last year, she took on the added responsibility of managing a second team just to keep things competitive.

5. Leatherhead - Who will quietly sneak up behind you and place a metaphorical knife in your metaphorical team’s back.

From Westeros.org - The best damn George RR Martin site in the world (yes, even better than his own site.)

6. Sunspear Vipers - In Martin’s world, Sunspear is hot,, So our the Vipers. This team will always be competitive.

From my favorite Sound guy in sunny South Florida. (I am not there anymore or it would be me.)

7. Sounds of Death - coming back for his sophomore season of playing fantasy football. He had a bad draft last year as he assumed that the Miami Dolphins were actually an NFL team, but he quickly righted it through free agency and had one of the strongest teams in the league by the end of the year.

And to our newcomers… one from SB, and one from Westeros… Welcome to the madness

8. Fumbelrooski

and

9. Dragonstone Eruption

I will reserver comments about you guys until we get in the game, but I am really glad that both of you are aboard this sinking vessel this year.

That leaves us only one player left, and that is ME !!!!

10. Dallas Crack heads - I have spent hours, days, weeks, and months preparing for the season this year, and I have once again found a foolproof plan to beat ALL of you this year. That is right, I drafted a ton of Dallas Cowboys… wait a minute, that’s what I do every year, and I always lose. NOT THIS TIME !!! NO… NOT THIS TIME !!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

See ya next week guys, and good luck,

VOTE NAKED 2004

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Naked Fantasy Football PepeLePew13 09-04-12 1
 RE: Naked Fantasy Football Max Headroom 09-04-12 2
   RE: Naked Fantasy Football PepeLePew13 09-04-12 3
 RE: Naked Fantasy Football Breezy 09-05-12 4
 RE: Naked Fantasy Football newsomewayne 09-05-12 5
   RE: Naked Fantasy Football kidflash212 09-05-12 6
 RE: Naked Fantasy Football Naked 09-13-12 7
 RE: Naked Fantasy Football Naked 09-29-12 8
 RE: Naked Fantasy Football cahaya 09-29-12 9
   RE: Naked Fantasy Football Max Headroom 09-29-12 10
       RE: Naked Fantasy Football cahaya 09-29-12 11
           RE: Naked Fantasy Football Max Headroom 09-30-12 12
 RE: Naked Fantasy Football cahaya 01-05-13 13
   RE: Naked Fantasy Football Max Headroom 01-05-13 14
       RE: Naked Fantasy Football cahaya 01-20-13 15
           RE: Naked Fantasy Football Starshine 01-20-13 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-12, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
Fun draft as usual! Actually, my other draft was just ending when yours started, so I was able to leave with two rounds left and piling some kickers and defences on the queue for the computer to pick for me. So...I didn't miss a thing, unfortunately (but I did get a sucky draft position).

Fumblerooski is none other than our own Max Headroom who's a long-time FF pro who won't be a pushover in the least bit and is a worthy replacement for Cahaya who rocked the free agent wars last season.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-12, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
I hope Pepe likes his autodrafted DST and K, since he abandoned the OT Rocks draft to join this one last night. Justice will be served if he loses a critical OT Rocks game or two due to a poor effort by his DST and/or K.

And for those of us who participated in both drafts simultaneously, victory awaits. In both leagues.

Let the season begin!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-12, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
As it turned out, the autodrafted DEF was the same as the one I actually picked in the other league! So it's all good.

The K? He's not bad (Robbie Gould) but there's someone else I have an eye on, so will be making a move to pick him up soon, although I wouldn't be too upset over being stuck with Gould. Kickers are so unpredictable.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-12, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
You're too sweet. *smooch*

Who's ready for some footballllllllllllllllllllll!

IceCat is da man! GO PACK GO!!!!

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-12, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
Well, crap. Guess I should learn to read more than the thresd title. I came in expecting this to be about the Lingerie Football League.

Tebow Time is over. We prefer to win games in the 1st quarter.
Trade managed by GM Agman, 2012

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-05-12, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
Our fantasies are so different...

09-13-12, 04:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-12 AT 04:46 AM (EST)

All the points are in... and everything has been counted from week 1 in the NFL. Is it just me, or did this week seem to be about 2 weeks from opening kickoff in Wednesday night where my Cowboys did some Giant slaying to the final bell deep in the night on Monday where some team not owned by Al Davis carried on his recent legacy and lost to another California team?

All week long we had FOOTBALL, and not that pinko Commie stuff they play in Europe Where they bounce a little ball off their heads. We had American FOOTBALL where very large men run at freakish speeds and hit each other like a mallet hitting the liberty bell.

We all celebrated the greatest game on the planet by making it just slightly more fun with it by pretending that we had some kind of inkling of how these men would preform.

That said, here are the results for week 1...

Dallas Crackheads vs. Sunspear Vipers

This week, I did something that only was accomplished a couple times last year and I won a match. Even though the Vipers lost, don't go to sleep on this team. He left Peyton Manning, Vernon Davis, and Adrian Peterson on the bench. He is obviously trying to lure us to sleep and then strike for the kill when we turn our back...

Breezypac vs. Fumbelrooski

Most people have to wait weeks into the NFL season to watch Matthew Stafford take on Aaron Rodgers... Not us this week, right out of the gate these two NFC North juggernauts faced each other with Breezy's auto draft leaving Fumbelrooski's team reeling.

Leatherheads vs. Sounds of Death

This was a close match going into the final games on Monday. Then Leatherheads started the Baltimore Raven's defense, and the rest was history.The good news for Sounds of Death is that it looks like his team underperformed. He should bounce bask fine from this.

Pepe Le Suck vs. Electric Mayhem

This was the closest match of the week, and it wasn't really that close. Pepe spent his time wisely drafting 18 teams at a time last week, while simultaneously talking to Jay Glazer on a phnoe in one ear, and Peter King on another phone with the other. His master plan is working, and in the end, I am sure we will all be owned by him.

Newport Beach Bums vs. Dragonstone's Eruption When David Akers kicked his NFL tying 63 yard field goal that contributed to his 16 point total, The Beach Bums thanked the gods of the autodraft. Dragonstone's Eruption does have something to look forward to in that deep on his bench, CJ Spiller has just become a featured back.

And that concludes week 1. I am glad that I was able to get this out today, because tomorrow on Thursday begins week 2. Get your lineups ready early guys, and we'll see you next week...

VOTE NAKED 2004

09-29-12, 09:56 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
Sorry to have not checked in lately. I am going through an absolutely brutal work schedule this month and just haven't had the time. I will keep things short here and let you know that almost all of you are whooping me...

VOTE NAKED 2004

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-12, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
Oh, gosh, this season has already been a total fluke with the wannabe zebras, and Naked goes naked. I really wish I was playing this season, but I tell you what, even as last season's title holder, it's so fun the read this from outside the league!

Torture, torture! Gawd, dude, in 10th already? How many Cowboys did you draft this year?

Tribute to Marvin

09-29-12, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
Nope, I'm in 10th. Half my team is injured and the other half stinks.

09-29-12, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-12 AT 09:30 PM (EST)

You might be 0-3 but don't give up. Work that wire hard and place your weekly bets judiciously. I won last year playing the wire for all $100 worth (along with a pair of fortuitous trades), so don't quit, never quit, keep playing, dude, for all it's worth.

It's all about the comp and being the comp.

09-30-12, 09:31 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
Last year I went an entire month with 0 wins across three FF teams, ending up with three 1-4 teams after week 5. Of those teams, one finished 8-5 and won the league, another finished 6-6-1 and lost in the second round of the playoffs, and the third ended a non-contender. There's always hope.

01-05-13, 04:46 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-13 AT 04:46 AM (EST)

Hey, I'm curious who took the title in this league, as well as the OT Politically Incorrect and OT Rocks leagues.

Hobbs and I sat out this season and you folks have been mighty quiet apart from a couple of posts here and there.

So, how did the standings stand and the playoffs play off?

01-05-13, 11:01 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
Despite an 0-3 start and my top two draft choices (McFadden, Stafford) both being busts, my Fumblerooski team finished the regular season as the second seed at 9-5 and won the Naked league championship by a scant 1.12 points over top-seeded Dragonstone Eruption (a non-RTVW opponent).

In the OT Rocks league, sixth-seeded HeisManziel (Nailbone, I think) won the title over top-seeded Kentucky Wildcats.

And in the Politically Incorrect league, fourth-seeded Victorias lines (Starshine) won the title over sixth-seeded Eastwood's Chair (Bebo).

01-20-13, 04:52 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
Wow, I just saw this.

Grats on winning the Naked league, Max!

Nailbone? *wow whistle*

KW's always been great comp.

And whatddaya know, a Brit footballer beats the stuffing out of us North Americans in NFL, Bebo too!

Thanks for passing this along, Max.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-20-13, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Naked Fantasy Football"
I blame Aaron Rodgers and Adrian Peterson

For some reason I always benched Cecil Shorts when he was going to have a good week.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •