The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cy Young Winners"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-14-12, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cy Young Winners"
David Price in the AL

R.A. Dickey in the NL

Very happy for R.A.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cy Young Winners Estee 11-14-12 1
 RE: Cy Young Winners Molaholic 11-15-12 2
   RE: Cy Young Winners Max Headroom 11-15-12 3
       RE: Cy Young Winners AyaK 11-16-12 6
           RE: Cy Young Winners Max Headroom 11-17-12 8
 NL MVP: Buster Posey. Estee 11-15-12 4
 AL MVP: Miguel Cabrera. Estee 11-15-12 5
   RE: AL MVP: Miguel Cabrera. AyaK 11-16-12 7
 Typical. Estee 11-17-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-12, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cy Young Winners"
A knuckleball pitcher.

Well, that about wraps it up for Earth.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-12, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cy Young Winners"
Two excellent choices, IMHO.

MVPs will be announced at 6pm ET today. I'm going out on a limb and predicting Cabrera and Posey. I'm sure Trout will get several votes, but it's hard to ignore that triple crown.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-12, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cy Young Winners"
The Tigers wouldn't have made the playoffs without Cabrera, let alone the World Series, while the Angels finished 3rd in their division with Trout. Cabrera's the obvious choice in my book.

Posey is also my choice for the NL. He had a great year and his team won the World Series with him in the heart of the lineup. Braun won't win due to the failed drug test taint plus Milwaukee was mediocre this year.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-12, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cy Young Winners"
The Tigers wouldn't have made the playoffs without Cabrera, let alone the World Series, while the Angels finished 3rd in their division with Trout.

The Angels won 89 games. The Tigers won 88.

So your argument is that Miguel Cabrera should win the AL MVP because the Tigers play in a weaker division than the Angels? Really?

I should point out that I heard ex-Red Sox player Lou Merloni make exactly the same argument in favor of Cabrera. But I already knew Merloni was a moron.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-12, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cy Young Winners"
Idiocy must be contagious then, as Cabrera got 22 out of 28 first-place votes for MVP.

11-15-12, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "NL MVP: Buster Posey."
Waiting on the AL announcement.

11-15-12, 08:10 PM (EST)
5. "AL MVP: Miguel Cabrera."
Yeah, like he did anything this year.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-12, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: AL MVP: Miguel Cabrera."
I would've voted for Trout, because I really doubt that Cabrera is more valuable to the Tigers than Justin Verlander, and Prince Fielder's presence gave Cabrera more opportunities.

While Trout had help with the Angels, I doubt anyone is going to put Jered Weaver or Kendrys Morales in the same class as Verlander and Fielder. And, while Cabrera's lousy fielding at third can partially be justified by his desire to give the even more one-dimension Fielder a place to play in the field, Cabrera was also a subpar fielder at first.

Trout is a superstar, unless he comes down with Fred Lynn Syndrome.

11-17-12, 07:09 PM (EST)
9. "Typical."
What's the sports radio response to R.A. winning?

Callers demanding the Mets trade him while he's hot.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •