The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #8 NFL complaining thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-12, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #8 NFL complaining thread."
According to the available rumors, the Jets will start Tubya (at home) on Sunday.

According to the weather forecast, a giant disaster of a storm will start killing people in the vicinity of the stadium on Sunday.

Coincidence?

I think not.

The false prophet can't walk on water. And he can't throw through air either.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week #8 NFL complaining thread. Max Headroom 10-26-12 1
   RE: Week #8 NFL complaining thread. samboohoo 10-26-12 2
 RE: Week #8 NFL complaining thread. sittem 10-27-12 3
 I speak fluent Owner. Estee 10-27-12 4
   RE: I speak fluent Owner. Snidget 10-28-12 5
       RE: I speak fluent Owner. Estee 10-28-12 7
 ohcrap Estee 10-28-12 6
 Why are the Steelers Dressed as Bee... Snidget 10-28-12 8
   RE: Why are the Steelers Dressed as... Estee 10-28-12 9
 New Carolina motto. Estee 10-28-12 10
   RE: New Carolina motto. Snidget 10-28-12 11
       RE: New Carolina motto. Estee 10-28-12 13
   Better than the New Dallas Motto Snidget 10-28-12 14
       RE: Better than the New Dallas Mott... Estee 10-28-12 15
           RE: Better than the New Dallas Mott... Snidget 10-28-12 16
               RE: Better than the New Dallas Mott... Estee 10-28-12 17
 If Sandy had arrived early... Estee 10-28-12 12
 Gah. Estee 10-28-12 18
   RE: Gah. Snidget 10-28-12 19
   RE: Gah. byoffer 10-28-12 20
   RE: Gah. HobbsofMI 10-29-12 25
 No Tubya, but... Estee 10-29-12 21
 Browns vs. Chargers. Estee 10-29-12 22
 Dez Bryant needs shorter fingers. Max Headroom 10-29-12 23
   Be fair. Estee 10-29-12 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-12, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week #8 NFL complaining thread."
Thank you, Minnesota defense, for the complete meltdown last night. My fantasy football team appreciates the -3 points you scored.

The other team with Doug Martin on it? Is very happy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-12, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week #8 NFL complaining thread."
ditto.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-27-12, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week #8 NFL complaining thread."
FF and picks for the week - not the top priority. Any Minnesota loss is good. Thank you TB!

10-27-12, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I speak fluent Owner."
What Robert Kraft says during a press conference in England: "You're already hosting the premier league, and we believe we're the premier sport in the world. I think London has shown, with the way they've handled the Olympics and every other major sporting event, that it's time for you to have your own NFL franchise, based in London."

What Robert Kraft means: "If my current location doesn't give me a lot of money, I'm going to move."

Outsource the Patriots!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-12, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I speak fluent Owner."
Watch the Panthers, the Game In London, or the Snomageddon show inserted into the all infomercial all the time ABC afternoon programming.

10-28-12, 01:05 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I speak fluent Owner."
Watch The Walking Dead and accomplish all three at once.

10-28-12, 01:02 PM (EST)
6. "ohcrap"
Pia is performing the National Anthem at the London game!

And you thought Pinkie Pie could sing up a war?

10-28-12, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Why are the Steelers Dressed as Bees?"
And in what era of any country or sport ever would that have been considered a good idea?

10-28-12, 04:12 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Why are the Steelers Dressed as Bees?"
You see that uniform?

I can't make that look good.

10-28-12, 04:13 PM (EST)
10. "New Carolina motto."
"Fifty-nine minutes and thirty seconds of quality football."

10-28-12, 04:17 PM (EST)
11. "RE: New Carolina motto."
Guess when I flipped over and started watching the game?

*headdesk*

10-28-12, 04:23 PM (EST)
13. "RE: New Carolina motto."
You had involuntary company: the local FOX feed switched over for the last few plays.

I know what the Panthers' record on the field is, but I'm starting to wonder how they're doing against the spread. I doubt they get much in the way of favoring and playing 'close but no W' over and over means they're probably covering most of the virtual deficits. Frustrating locals and thrilling gamblers?

10-28-12, 05:06 PM (EST)
14. "Better than the New Dallas Motto"
Every drive ends in a turnover.

10-28-12, 05:07 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Better than the New Dallas Motto"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-12 AT 05:16 PM (EST)

I dunno. I'm sort of enjoying that one.

ETA: Okay, that's four in a row. People are starting to applaud.

10-28-12, 05:14 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Better than the New Dallas Motto"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-12 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

I'm sure you are, but it is getting a little repetitive. I like to see a punt once in awhile.

ETA: Did that Pick 6 just make it 4 for 4?

10-28-12, 05:20 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Better than the New Dallas Motto"
At least Gregg Easterbrook is happy.

The Cowboys fans are now booing Romo. (I've got the radio broadcast -- less likely to cut out for more weather updates. They are very audible in the background. Oh, and the announcers made sure to mention it.) Three was okay, but four? Was right out. And they can't possibly go five for five, can they?

*waits for it*

Third and seven from their own 23... incomplete. So no turnover unless you count blocked punts for scores and they somehow manage that. Here's the punt -- no, he got it off. Giants take it at their own 40.

Yay, end of streak?

10-28-12, 04:18 PM (EST)
12. "If Sandy had arrived early..."
...no one would have had to watch that Jets performance.

Also, we would have found out if Pointless could float.

10-28-12, 07:50 PM (EST)
18. "Gah."
Overturned touchdown -- because the hands hit out of bounds before the buttocks hit the playing field. It was the right call and all I ever want from the refs, win or lose, is that the call be right -- but regardless, gah.

And then the refs put four seconds back on the clock and gave Dallas a couple of extra shots at the apple. With the last play coming with one second remaining. And it didn't end until Romo threw the ball all the way through the end zone and out the other side.

It never should have been that close or had to come down to someone's repeated inspection of replay footage. A W -- but one with a lot of asterisks attached.

10-28-12, 07:55 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Gah."
Oh good, I was wondering if you had started breathing again, yet.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-12, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Gah."
I was watching early in the game, and gave up when NY got a relatively big lead. But all those points they were leaving on the field... (FGs instead of TDs). But whatever, Dallas was useless and no need to watch a blow-out, so I got busy with something else.

Flicking channels in another game and I find out Dallas is making a run, and it is only the 3rd qtr. So I watched the 4th qtr, and even with another Dallas turnover (did they get to double digits?) again the Giants don't make them pay, and as Estee said, the Cowboys come back and win with a hail mary. Okay, they don't win because the receiver had a bad manicure and his hangnail touched the line, but it was an amazing catch and deserved to be in bounds not for Dallas to win but for the Giants to lose.

Neither team deserved to win. I guess the Giants failure to capitalize was less deserving of the loss than the Cowboys plethora of turnovers.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-12, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Gah."
I saw the catch and the TD signaled and turned it off thinking Dallas won. I was surprised by the final score when I was on the net later and had to see who had the holding call and then got my second surprise.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

10-29-12, 08:13 AM (EST)
21. "No Tubya, but..."
...the new radio theory is that he was left out there yesterday in order to keep weaving the rope until he had a noose: make it clear that he's so bad, the team has no choice but to turn towards the false prophet and beg for the miracle.

The dangerous part: I'm almost at the point where -- realizing the season is probably over anyway -- I could almost argue for sticking Tubya in just to give him the shot, prove he svcks, the Jets lose some more, he gets released, and we all move on. Except that --

-- well, last year...

10-29-12, 08:20 AM (EST)
22. "Browns vs. Chargers."
There are people who had to watch that game.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-12, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Dez Bryant needs shorter fingers."
If that last catch counted, the Cowboys would have overcome 3,772 turnovers by Tony Romo and won the game.

10-29-12, 08:31 AM (EST)
24. "Be fair."
Four hundred and twelve of those turnovers were committed by other people.

Blame the rules -- in the days before auto-review on scoring plays, the Cowboys win.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •