The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-11, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
With the Race wrapped up for a couple of months and a football doubleheader on CBS, I have only one wish heading into Sunday: for both Big Eye games to go into full overtime with lots of challenges, referee replays called for from the booth, fans running onto the field, Delay Of Game penalties, halftime shows unable to break down in time, streakers, and whatever else it takes to push the Survivor finale to 9:40 p.m. EST and make sure that for every person who turns off the reveal from boredom or disgust, one more just plain fell asleep.

So naturally this will be the week Tubya plays a sixty-minute game in fifty-nine of them.

Jerk.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... sittem 12-15-11 1
   RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... Snidget 12-15-11 2
       RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... samboohoo 12-15-11 4
           RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... cahaya 12-15-11 5
           RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... Snidget 12-15-11 7
               RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... Estee 12-15-11 8
       RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... Estee 12-15-11 6
   Tebow and Jesus on SNL Snidget 12-18-11 19
       RE: Tebow and Jesus on SNL ARnutz 12-18-11 21
 RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... samboohoo 12-15-11 3
 It's not religious discrimination. Estee 12-16-11 9
 RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... HobbsofMI 12-16-11 10
   RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... Max Headroom 12-16-11 11
       RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... cahaya 12-16-11 12
       RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... HobbsofMI 12-16-11 16
           RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... cahaya 12-16-11 17
       RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... HobbsofMI 12-18-11 20
           RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... Max Headroom 12-18-11 45
               RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread... HobbsofMI 12-19-11 48
 Bears cut Sam Hurd for winning Big ... Estee 12-16-11 13
   RE: Bears cut Sam Hurd for winning ... Max Headroom 12-16-11 14
       RE: Bears cut Sam Hurd for winning ... Estee 12-16-11 15
           RE: Bears cut Sam Hurd for winning ... cahaya 12-16-11 18
 Fun NFCEast trivia. Estee 12-18-11 22
 Giants vs. Redskins. Estee 12-18-11 23
   RE: Giants vs. Redskins. samboohoo 12-18-11 25
       RE: Giants vs. Redskins. Estee 12-18-11 26
 Did I just see Cam Snidget 12-18-11 24
 Somebody wake up the Packers. Estee 12-18-11 27
   RE: Somebody wake up the Packers. PepeLePew13 12-18-11 28
       RE: Somebody wake up the Packers. PepeLePew13 12-18-11 34
           RE: Somebody wake up the Packers. cahaya 12-18-11 36
               RE: Somebody wake up the Packers. PepeLePew13 12-18-11 38
                   RE: Somebody wake up the Packers. cahaya 12-18-11 42
                   RE: Somebody wake up the Packers. Max Headroom 12-18-11 43
 Indy alert! PepeLePew13 12-18-11 29
   RE: Indy alert! Snidget 12-18-11 30
   RE: Indy alert! Estee 12-18-11 31
   Go Colts! cahaya 12-18-11 32
       RE: Go Colts! Snidget 12-18-11 33
           RE: Go Colts! cahaya 12-18-11 35
 Tom & Tim show cahaya 12-18-11 37
   RE: Tom & Tim show Estee 12-18-11 41
 Eagles vs. Jets. Estee 12-18-11 39
   RE: Eagles vs. Jets. Snidget 12-18-11 40
 No mas. Max Headroom 12-18-11 44
   RE: No mas. PepeLePew13 12-19-11 46
       RE: No mas. Max Headroom 12-19-11 47
           RE: No mas. cahaya 12-19-11 49
               RE: No mas. Max Headroom 12-19-11 50
                   RE: No mas. cahaya 12-19-11 53
           RE: No mas. HobbsofMI 12-19-11 51
 Turn out the lights... cahaya 12-19-11 52
   RE: Turn out the lights... HobbsofMI 12-20-11 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-15-11, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
So, I just want to be clear here since I'm not around that often. You really aren't all that enamored with Tubya? I'm just blown away! I'll actually be able to see the games on Sunday - at least if I can get a good stream in Chicago since we don't have TV. Leaving for there tonight. I may end up watching his game. It's a tough call for me since my three most hated teams traditionally are New England, Minnesota and Denver. I'd kinda like to see Tubya team magic go for another week over NE.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-11, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
You probably don't have to wade through all the hype.

Based on the hype apparently he is the only Christian in all of history to ever play football. He is one and only proof of God's power on earth, he may in fact be the second coming of Jesus Christ. Oh and we get all the gory details of what he did on his summer vacation/mission work and I really didn't need to hear that, especially in light of all the other scandals going on in sports right now.

For some reason I can deal with the "I'm a better athlete than you" ego trips, but the appearance of "I'm more pious than all y'all combined" with the excessively high pedestal he's being put on makes me worry about what the crash is going to be like. All too often the more one bleats about religion the more there is to cover up. I hope he is actually living a Christian life and it isn't all just for show and he can keep it up for all his life, but with the amount of hype going on it seems inevitable there is going to be something (real or manufactured) to knock him off the pedestal and it's going to be very ugly when that happens.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-11, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
Because I haven't been completely immersed in Tebow coverage, is it him or everyone else who is making the big deal out of it?

Honest question.

I've seen him getting down on one knee. I've seen him praying. I've see him giving praise to God, but I've seen more focus on it from the media and others. I don't think God wants to intervene in football any more than he wants to intervene in Reality TV. When I see it, I kind of shrug it off and move on to the next thing. I have to say it doesn't really bother me any more than see some other ##### celebrating a stop on 2nd down when his team is being crushed by 30 points or dancing some nonsense in the end zone after scoring.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-11, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-11 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

... is it him or everyone else who is making the big deal out of it?

Contrast this from TMZ (which has been edited since I saw it a couple of days ago, originally claiming this guy was Tebow's pastor) and this from the Denver Post. That should give you a starting point for an answer to your question.

The poll of TMZ readers in the first site is split on whether "God is helping Tebow" (note that winning football games is not explicitly mentioned) and the Pope has a very narrow lead over Tebow as the "most influential Christian".

Edited to add: And in case you're still undecided, try this from TMZ. The devil made me do it.

12-15-11, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
A dictionary that is quick to pick up on new words has entered Tebowing into the English lexicon. Poor Cam, no one will remember his record breaking first year.

I think I notice the types of hype that annoy the carp out of me.

12-15-11, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
You may want to avoid SI this week.

Just saying.

Two feature articles in under a month...

12-15-11, 11:58 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
It may seem odd, but most of my issues with him aren't based in his faith. I'm used to the pious speaking against everything I believe, everything I am, and pretty much the fact that I exist. I'm an American: it's built into the country. And outside of his Super Bowl commercial, this one's been more low-key than most. (And even that commercial wasn't the roaring engine of propaganda I'd expected.) I even enjoyed his statement about how only saying he loves his savior once in a while would be like getting married and only saying he loves his wife once: very well thought-out.

What truly annoys me about him from week to week is that he's a horrible quarterback.

Here's a fun comparison thread in the making: Things Uglier Than Tim Tebow's Throws. Not much. He can't get a spiral on the ball half the time, most of the game shows him with only a vague idea of where his receivers are, the coach is often afraid to let him throw at all -- and then in the fourth quarter, all his stats improve. Sure, maybe his deity is boosting him: I'd hate to believe he was svcking for forty-five minutes on purpose. Or maybe he's just bad and getting consistently lucky. And luck runs out.

What was the review one player gave him? That as a QB, he's a really good running back? He can certainly sprint a bit and drill a hole or two, but he doesn't seem to have much sense of the field or how the plays are unfolding. He seems to have his team believing in him as their general and that's half the battle, but his shell firing remains suspect. Again, he's doing a lot with very little and showing talent that never should have let him get into this position -- therefore, Tubya. It's as if Bob Uecker started hitting .800 from the seventh inning on and all of them were either Baltimore chops or rebounds off the foul pole.

So as a quarterback, he's horrible. But he keeps winning. Opponents are slipping into the Veeck Zone: waiting for something to go wrong -- which generally means something will. Beating themselves. His part in that is almost down to advisory opinion.

And the rest of my annoyance with him? Those around him who insist his deity is in fact doing the work. Because other than 'and sporting events are predetermined by the amount of faith on each them', we get into 'subpar ability is more than enough to do the job if only your deity loves you most.'

Anti-intellectualism, anti-elitism, and Harrison Bergeron Syndrome. Those lead right to the next George W. Bush. Again.

12-18-11, 11:15 AM (EST)
19. "Tebow and Jesus on SNL"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul2dhNaQgxM&feature=player_embedded

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-11, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Tebow and Jesus on SNL"
Ha! That is priceless!

12-15-11, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-11 AT 10:13 AM (EST)

Perhaps you need to go watch your games at B-Dubs - if Overtime is what you're looking for.

12-16-11, 09:09 AM (EST)
9. "It's not religious discrimination."
It's 'forty people kneeling down in one hallway form a human wall and now no one can get to class.'

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7357978/high-school-athletes-suspended-tebowing

The problem, as always: no one's willing to believe that if they have the option to scream "Discrimination!" instead.

I feel suspension was over the top, but it's hard to argue against the need to move.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-11, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
Well, Max probably didn't like last night game much.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-11, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
It ain't over until it's over. And at least Maurice Jones-Drew reduced his touchdowns by 4 from last week.

12-16-11, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
And in the other semi-final match, I can't complain. My opponent's Turner went in for one TD, but Gonzo was held to less than 20 yards, so I gained a TD on the projected scores to the point where it's almost an even match. I have Roddy White in the salary cap league, so I got a good jump there, too. So far, so good, but heck it's only one game into the week and you never know what the results are going to be.

12-16-11, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
When it was 41-0 in the middle of the third I thought he would get a garbage TD. Oh well.

12-16-11, 07:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-11 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

Well, he went in early before the half with a sprained ankle and came out with it all wrapped up. I kind of pity the guy, as he's the only offensive play maker on the team. If there's a worse QB than the Colts' Painter, it has to be Gabbert.

I also have him on the salary cap league team, but kept him in spite of the match up. He's got a couple of nice match ups ahead (including Indy in week 17).

12-18-11, 11:18 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
Damn you Romo!

Game on!

Now do I use Eli to block or hope Stafford scores big?

12-18-11, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
Now it's over. By a total of 4 points, your team is now 2-0 against mine. Good luck in the finals.

12-19-11, 10:07 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread."
Well, I thought I was dead when I checked in and I was down 50+.

I didn't see the Lion's game but about 5 miniutes in the 1st and Suh's block FG. I thought that would seal the game for you but then I saw no TD's went to Pettigrew and they said he dropped 2 along with 8 others.

Damn lucky.

12-16-11, 05:17 PM (EST)
13. "Bears cut Sam Hurd for winning Big Brother."
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7360493/chicago-bears-cut-sam-hurd

...well, close enough.

Wow.

12-16-11, 05:25 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Bears cut Sam Hurd for winning Big Brother."
I wonder how long it'll take the NFLPA to appeal?

Because you're innocent until proven guilty, even when arrested with a kilo of cocaine on your person.

12-16-11, 05:39 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Bears cut Sam Hurd for winning Big Brother."
About five minutes longer than it took Bonds? But there's almost got to be some nerves here -- the article goes beyond suggesting the investigation was looking for players connected to Hurd and some part of the PA might be thinking 'the louder we protest, the more people will think some of us are involved'. Then again, if I Am Not A Double Murderer had committed the crimes during his playing days, the NFLPA would have tried to relocate the games to the prison yard.

On the other hand, most NFL contracts are non-guaranteed, no-defense, we=can-release-you-at-any-time -- and until I see the wording on this one, I'm going to assume Hurd had a standard issue 'We promise to wave goodbye'. Appealing a suspension is one thing, but it may be a little harder to plead a cut.

And then we get to Element #3: time. Held through today, then sent to Texas so he can face charges. Depending on how things go there, his availability for any game could be extremely suspect.

but of course, none of this touches on the real issue: the number of lives he ruined fantasy teams this impacts. The horror!

12-16-11, 08:05 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Bears cut Sam Hurd for winning Big Brother."
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-11 AT 08:12 PM (EST)

but of course, none of this touches on the real issue: the number of lives he ruined fantasy teams this impacts. The horror!

Let me give you a clue about what is classified as a fantasy non-entity. In his illustrious career, he's played more games than has receptions (74/53) and has two TD's to his credit over several years. Oh, and one fumble.

Make that two fumbles.

Sam Hurd
(Chi - WR) NA*

12-18-11, 11:46 AM (EST)
22. "Fun NFCEast trivia."
Did you know that if Dallas, New York, and Philadelphia all finish at 8-8, the Eagles win the division?

It's absolutely true!

12-18-11, 02:11 PM (EST)
23. "Giants vs. Redskins."
Rex Grossman: one throw, one interception.

Now that's a ratio I can live with.

12-18-11, 03:15 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Giants vs. Redskins."
What about the rest of the game?

Are we sure the Giants aren't the team in white?

12-18-11, 03:29 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Giants vs. Redskins."
It's almost as if you don't want to see us get the Eagles into the playoffs.

12-18-11, 03:12 PM (EST)
24. "Did I just see Cam"
Ricochet a throw off the back of one receiver right into the arms of another receiver?

12-18-11, 03:38 PM (EST)
27. "Somebody wake up the Packers."
This day is bad enough without making Mercury Morris happy.

Meanwhile, I don't have a dead player. So thank goodness for that.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-11, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Somebody wake up the Packers."
They're now up 7-6 as Aaron Rodgers finally woke up from his nap on the first drive of the third quarter.

12-18-11, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Somebody wake up the Packers."
The Chefs has come back with a TD and two FGs... 19-7 now. The Pack's got 4:30 to come back with two TDs or their perfect season is history.

And my playoff hopes in two leagues are shot if Aaron doesn't start flinging TDs left and right in the time left...

12-18-11, 05:39 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Somebody wake up the Packers."
And the Packers' perfect season comes to an end, to the Chiefs of all teams.

I hearya, it's a weird FF week where a bunch of bench guys are outscoring the starting guys. As an example, who'd a thought to start Gerhart over AP?

I'm toast this week in the PIOT league. Opponent's Brees tosses 5 TD's but none to my man Colston!

12-18-11, 05:57 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Somebody wake up the Packers."
...and I'm toast in one league and in trouble in another because my opponent in those leagues had the Seahawks' D with their two defensive TDs, four INTs and a fumble recovery. 30 points each, yeesh. When was the last time you saw a D get thirty points?

12-18-11, 08:19 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Somebody wake up the Packers."
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-11 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

If I hadn't left them on the bench for the Bengals D instead, it would have nicely offset Brees big day. Whoops!

(edited to add) Wow, I just checked... 122 points on my bench, for just seven players! Sheesh, I could have played them, two men short. This 7-man team scored massively! -- Tebow, Gerhart, Kahlil Bell, D.Thomas, D.Moore, B.Celek and the Seattle D. How's that for a winning no-name team?

12-18-11, 09:04 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Somebody wake up the Packers."
Yep, the Seahawks DST and Drew Brees led me to the title game in one league.

12-18-11, 04:02 PM (EST)
29. "Indy alert!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-11 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

The Colts are now up 17-6 in the third. Will they finally get a win?

12-18-11, 04:06 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Indy alert!"
The Panthers could lose that game, easy. Surely Indy can step up to the challenge.

12-18-11, 04:13 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Indy alert!"
I'm so sorry to hear Andrew Luck was deported for not being Tim Tebow.

12-18-11, 04:22 PM (EST)
32. "Go Colts!"
20-6 now.

It looks like this won't the only upset of the day. The Chiefs are harassing Rodgers and the Giants didn't show up.

12-18-11, 04:39 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Go Colts!"

Stockings hung by Sharnina with care

the Panthers scored in the fourth quarter *confused*

12-18-11, 04:58 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Go Colts!"
The Titans yank Hasselbeck from under center after the throws a pick in the end zone. The Colts go 3-and-out and Locker comes in (clearly playing better lately) and promptly engineers a drive with a long CJ run to get the Titans to within 7. Instead of an onside kick, down 20-13 with about 3-1/2 minutes left, they kick it past the end zone hoping for another Colts 3-and-out to regain possession with no time outs left.

First and ten on their own 20, the Colts hand it off to Donald Brown, who almost gets nailed in the backfield but swings around and takes it to the house!

27-13 and that about seals the deal.

12-18-11, 05:45 PM (EST)
37. "Tom & Tim show"
Tim makes it 6-0 solo, 2-pt conversion try didn't work. Tom comes back to make it 7-6 then Ball takes it in to get the Broncs back up 13-7.

Both Tom and Tim find themselves in an unusual position. Tom usually plays with a lead, Tim is usually in comeback mode.

12-18-11, 06:40 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Tom & Tim show"
Well, the natural order of the universe has at least temporarily reasserted itself, so they'll both be more comfortable for a while.

12-18-11, 06:18 PM (EST)
39. "Eagles vs. Jets."
...this has not been one of my better weekends.

12-18-11, 06:33 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Eagles vs. Jets."
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-11 AT 06:34 PM (EST)

Your teams are resting up for their Christmas Eve game against each other?

so how do they decide who gets to be the home team?

12-18-11, 09:07 PM (EST)
44. "No mas."
While I'm glad that Dan Orlovsky won't end his NFL career winless, one win is plenty for the Colts. If they scrape up another one, Andrew Luck could be going to Minnesota or St. Louis, though both of those teams already have young quarterbacks.

12-19-11, 07:46 AM (EST)
46. "RE: No mas."
I'm not feeling the love for Andrew Luck. He looked rather ordinary in his last few games when he ought to be rising to the top.

12-19-11, 09:54 AM (EST)
47. "RE: No mas."
One thing's for sure: It'll take more than one draft pick to fix all of the Colts' ailments. Still, they need to be looking for Peyton's replacement, whether it's Luck or they trade down and pick one of the other top QBs entering the draft plus additional players.

12-19-11, 12:24 PM (EST)
49. "RE: No mas."
I think a lot depends on how many years Manning still has left in him. If he's good for at least 3 more years, the wiser choice would be to trade that coveted #1 pick for a slew of picks to fill in a lot of gaps in the team. The next Colts QB could be an upcoming college freshman who makes his name over the next 4 years. And Orlovsky isn't as bad I thought he would be as a backup, much better than Painter anyway.

12-19-11, 12:26 PM (EST)
50. "RE: No mas."
At $28 million, Peyton has 0 years left with the Colts.

12-19-11, 10:52 PM (EST)
53. "RE: No mas."
That's what some pundits and analysts are saying, perhaps with some sound logic. You sound so sure of it, how so?

12-19-11, 01:15 PM (EST)
51. "RE: No mas."
With all the top picks the Lions had over the years and all the holes they needed to fill they were never able to trade down. Now maybe with the new rookie salary cap things will change but don't count on it.

12-19-11, 10:48 PM (EST)
52. "Turn out the lights..."
... the party's not over.

It seems San Francisco is having major power problems.

*tweet* Delay of game. Five million dollars, first down.

12-20-11, 11:59 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Turn out the lights..."
Damn liberals can't even keep the lights on.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •