The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Making the world safe for children seeking autographs."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-11, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Making the world safe for children seeking autographs."
Steve Williams has been fired.

...and good riddance.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Who? HobbsofMI 07-20-11 1
   RE: Who? vince3 07-20-11 2
 RE: Making the world safe for child... Max Headroom 07-21-11 3
   RE: Making the world safe for child... PepeLePew13 07-21-11 4
       RE: Making the world safe for child... Estee 07-21-11 5
 Return of The Cheap. Estee 07-23-11 6
 We all knew he was exactly this stu... Estee 11-05-11 7
   RE: We all knew he was exactly this... bullzeye 11-05-11 8
       RE: We all knew he was exactly this... Estee 11-05-11 9
           RE: We all knew he was exactly this... aethelstan 11-05-11 10
               RE: We all knew he was exactly this... Estee 11-05-11 11
   RE: We all knew he was exactly this... AyaK 11-07-11 12
       RE: We all knew he was exactly this... Estee 11-07-11 13
           RE: We all knew he was exactly this... AyaK 11-07-11 14
               RE: We all knew he was exactly this... trigirl 11-09-11 17
               RE: We all knew he was exactly this... jorgea 11-14-11 18
 Heh Breezy 11-08-11 15
   RE: Heh Estee 11-08-11 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-11, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Who?"

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig Snidget and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-11, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who?"
El Tigre's caddy, who has been working for Adam Scott since the US Open...

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-11, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Making the world safe for children seeking autographs."
I wonder if the parting of ways wasn't mutual, as Tiger is both washed up and injured.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-11, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Making the world safe for children seeking autographs."
Certainly doesn't seem mutual as Steve posted on his website that he was shocked at the move.

From his website:

Following the completion of the AT&T National I am no longer caddying for Tiger after he informed me that he needed to make a change. After 13 years of loyal service needless to say this came as a shock. Given the circumstances of the past 18 months working through Tiger's scandal, a new coach and with it a major swing change and Tiger battling through injuries I am very disappointed to end our very successful partnership at this time. I have had the opportunity to work of late for Australian Adam Scott and will now caddy for him on a permanent basis. Having started my caddying career with Australian great Peter Thompson and working for Greg Norman in the 80's I am excited about the future working for another Australian.

07-21-11, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Making the world safe for children seeking autographs."
I see he graduated from the Ned Kelly school of writing.

07-23-11, 01:46 PM (EST)
6. "Return of The Cheap."
According to multiple sources, the amount Tiger paid his now-former caddie during various outages, rehabs, and 'I don't feel like going out this week' bits: Mr. Woods' favorite. $0.00. Which is hard to feel bad about given the target, but you try going two years without a semi-regular income. Steve Williams wasn't even given notice that his golfer wouldn't be showing up at some tournaments until he was already there. Refund my travel expenses, boss? Yeah, right.

Want to do something Tiger Woods can't? Go to a restaurant and leave a tip.

11-05-11, 06:35 AM (EST)
7. "We all knew he was exactly this stupid."
http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/7191473/steve-williams-aims-racial-epithet-tiger-woods

Because there's no way his boss would be a control freak obsessed with winning and getting back at anyone who's ever done him the slightest bit of wrong or shown any kind of disrespect.

,,,wait.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-05-11, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: We all knew he was exactly this stupid."
Interesting. I wonder if Adam will put him back on the bag at any point in the future.

11-05-11, 09:41 AM (EST)
9. "RE: We all knew he was exactly this stupid."
If he still wanted to keep Future Incident Walking, he'd have to find a way to do it which didn't imply approval of what his caddie had been saying. That would probably mean sending Williams into therapy and anger management -- which I don't think the strolling attitude problem wants to accept.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-05-11, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: We all knew he was exactly this stupid."
I didn't realize this was a bumped thread and so thought it was completely new. It totally shocked me to see vince replying.

11-05-11, 02:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: We all knew he was exactly this stupid."
*sigh* Sorry. Sometimes thread necromancy can bring back more than you were thinking about at the time. I just didn't think the unesteemed Sir Pushsalot deserved a second topic and this one was recent enough to move.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-11, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: We all knew he was exactly this stupid."
Where was the racial epithet? Did I miss it? Or is this just another case of mass media stupidity?

Certainly "black" isn't an epithet, is it? And as for calling Tiger an a$$hole, I think most of us have done that since the story of Tiger's multitude of mistresses broke.

When I heard this story "teased" on ESPN, I thought there really was a story. This? Makes me think that we need to start serving pablum in the media section, because these poor babies will be unable to deal with anything substantial.

11-07-11, 03:43 PM (EST)
13. "RE: We all knew he was exactly this stupid."
I could say we're reached the point where any mention of a skin color that isn't your own sends you to the special education class, or that invoking buttocks with the hue is what sends it over the edge, but I think I'll just go with 'The media hates Steve Williams and will use any opportunity to make him look bad as revenge for the way he's treated people over the years.'

Also, Tiger will use this as revenge fuel. But Tiger uses someone passing his car as revenge fuel.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-11, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: We all knew he was exactly this stupid."
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-11 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

Actually, I agree that there are lots of good reasons to hate Steve Williams. What bothers me is the false charge of racism, which is coming perilously close to ubiquitous and therefore meaningless.

Want proof?

Kris Jenner Uses Racist Language to Describe Kris Humphries on 'GMA'

Now, Kris Humphries, despite his light skin color, is part black, so I wondered how derogatorily Kris Jenner described him. I can't stand Kris and her daughters, so I wanted this to be a nice, juicy slur. But what did she say?

Lauren asked about Kim keeping The Ring and Kris defended her daughter, saying, "I hate an Indian giver. It's a gift, you know."

There are lots of ways to trash Kris J. for that comment about The Ring -- including that the prenup requires Kim to reimburse Kris H. for the cost of The Ring if she wants to keep it, which proves that The Ring was never intended to be a gift if Kim chose the "quickie divorce" opt-out:

http://tinyurl.com/d4srg26

But calling Kris J. a racist for using the term "Indian giver"? Another move toward taking away any meaning from the word "racist." "Racist" is about 90% of the way to becoming as content-free of a slur as "fascist," at least based on these two stories.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-09-11, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: We all knew he was exactly this stupid."
Actually, I agree that there are lots of good reasons to hate Steve Williams. What bothers me is the false charge of racism, which is coming perilously close to ubiquitous and therefore meaningless.

I am afraid that we will become numb to real stories of racism\intolerance because of this crap!

Let's think for a moment, had Steve chosen the words "skinny arse". Would we be outraged at the intolerance in the world aimed at skinny people?

I am so tired of the so-called News Media!

jorgea 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-14-11, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jorgea Click to send private message to jorgea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: We all knew he was exactly this stupid."
Where does the racism comes in?

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-11, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Heh"
I thought this thread was going to be about Penn State. Didn't notice the date.

11-08-11, 12:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Heh"
Feel free to start the Penitentiary State thread. I think that story has a lot of worse to go.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •