The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Week #10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-11, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Week #10"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-11 AT 07:28 AM (EST)

All picks must be submitted by 7:30 p.m. EST Thursday, November 10th.

It's not as if I'm not trying to help you. I always tell you what the deadline is. I don't change any of your picks and them claim that's what you decided all along. I haven't even been bribing players. And to top it off, I gave you the start of the list for the hierarchy of football sins -- and what happens?

ignored #3

Samboohoo

Fine. On her own head be it. Or at least the place where it used to be.

The Future Books Of The Dead:

Oakland at San Diego
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
Houston at Tampa Bay
Tennessee at Carolina
Buffalo at Dallas
Kansas City at Denver
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Arizona at Philadelphia
Detroit at Chicago
St. Louis at Cleveland
Washington at Miami
New Orleans at Atlanta
Baltimore at Seattle
New York at San Francisco
New England at New York Jets
Minnesota at Green Bay

Next thing you know, y'all will be ignoring the fourth sin of football.

...did I ever tell you the fourth sin?

No?

Huh. Well, let it be a surprise.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Raiders ARnutz 11-07-11 1
   Oh well... ARnutz 11-11-11 6
       RE: Oh well... Max Headroom 11-11-11 7
 Buffalo aethelstan 11-07-11 2
 One game left out... PepeLePew13 11-08-11 3
   RE: One game left out... Estee 11-08-11 4
 Arizona dragonflies 11-08-11 5
   RE: Arizona ARnutz 11-13-11 9
 Stan wins! ARnutz 11-13-11 8
   RE: Stan wins! Max Headroom 11-13-11 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-11, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Raiders"
Picking the Thursday game. It's like ripping a band-aid off. If it's over quickly, it won't hurt as much.

Merci, Pepe for the siggies
Previous picks: Colts, Seahawks, Chiefs, Broncos, Panthers, Jaguars, Rams, Dolphins, Browns

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-11-11, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Oh well..."
I had a good run!

2nd place last year and it looks like 3rd this year (maybe).

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-11, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Oh well..."
You should start a second career giving advice to Hobbs for the OT survivor pool.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-07-11, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Buffalo"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-11 AT 09:20 PM (EST)

At least until I change my mind.

I think it's quite something that 3 of us are still alive given that all the talk in weeks 1 and 2 was whether there'd be anyone left by week 4.

You could consider some kind of bonus for picking the team that fails most spectacularly in a given week, like the week I picked Indy and they lost by 50ish. It's gotta be pretty rare now because all the teams that can fail that badly are gone.

ETA: Previous picks: Previously: Minnesota, Seattle, Kansas City, Denver, Jets, St. Louis, Indy, Arizona, Cleveland

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-11, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "One game left out..."
Just FYI, but Moley left out the Chiefs-Broncos game in his list, and it looks like you got the same list from him.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-11, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: One game left out..."
*sigh* Guilty. I usually grab it from the ESPN schedule page, but the site was being cruel yesterday... Thanks: fixed.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-11, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Arizona"
One of these weeks I'm going to have to pick the Packers opponents.

11-13-11, 05:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Arizona"
Should've picked every team they played this season!

11-13-11, 05:29 PM (EST)
8. "Stan wins!"
Is it too late to call pass interference on Max?

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-11, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Stan wins!"
If I have to watch an 0-10 team play, the least I can do is help someone else win.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •