The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #6 NFL Complaining Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-11, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #6 NFL Complaining Thread."
In which we begin to separate those who Svck For Luck from those who merely svck.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week #6 NFL Complaining Thread. cahaya 10-16-11 1
   RE: Week #6 NFL Complaining Thread. PepeLePew13 10-16-11 2
 Injury report... cahaya 10-16-11 3
   Coach Fight Snidget 10-16-11 4
       RE: Coach Fight trigirl 10-17-11 8
 RE: Week #6 NFL Complaining Thread. Max Headroom 10-16-11 5
   RE: Week #6 NFL Complaining Thread. Snidget 10-16-11 6
 Still Breezy 10-16-11 7
   RE: Still sittem 10-20-11 14
 The Jets get a W* Estee 10-18-11 9
   RE: The Jets get a W* AyaK 10-18-11 10
       RE: The Jets get a W* Estee 10-18-11 11
 Carson Palmer to Raiders. Estee 10-18-11 12
   RE: Carson Palmer to Raiders. samboohoo 10-18-11 13
 RE: Week #6 NFL Complaining Thread. Colonel Zoidberg 10-20-11 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-11, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week #6 NFL Complaining Thread."
You know it's bad for your home team when you start the opponent's DEF, WR A.J. Green and TE Gresham against them as the most logical plays in your FF leagues.

The FF pundits are even recommending the Bongles QB Anthony Dalton as a bye week spot play.

(Bongles? I've renamed them since the pot distribution bust at one of the player's houses.)

And in spite of that, I'd be happy to trade some FF points for the Colts to win the real game. Go Colts!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-11, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week #6 NFL Complaining Thread."
And the Bongles/Bungles are so anonymous that their QB is actually named Andy Dalton!

Yeah. I picked up the Bungles D in one of my leagues since my other D is the 49ers who are on the road in Detroit.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-11, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Injury report..."
... includes the head coach.

Saints | Sean Payton injures leg
Sun, 16 Oct 2011 13:32:16 -0700

New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton suffered a leg injury when TE Jimmy Graham fell into his leg during a play. He was being attended to by the trainers after the injury.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-11, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Coach Fight"
So much coach drama this week.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8232bfe9/article/bad-blood-schwartz-harbaugh-have-words-after-49ers-win

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-11, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Coach Fight"
Gee....DH was at the game and didn't mention it!

I had such divided loyalties. 49ers have been my team forever and I haven't had much to cheer about lately. But it has been so nice to be able to cheer for Detroit. <sigh>

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-11, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week #6 NFL Complaining Thread."
Can I get one of these in Colts colors?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-11, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week #6 NFL Complaining Thread."
Poor Max

Sigs by AgGhoul

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-11, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Still"
Undefeated!!!

IceCat is da man! GO PACK GO!!!!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-20-11, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Still"
Yeah - it's great, but I actually found myself with both the Pack and the Badgers worrying about "style" points. They both should have scored more. How spoiled am I? Just enough that when one of them loses it's going to be very depressing.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

10-18-11, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "The Jets get a W*"
I don't care what the final score looked like: that was a combination of dumb luck, accidental timing, and the schedule being merciful enough to deliver the Dolphins -- who, with a little less of the first two elements working against them, would have played the No-Offense, No-First-Downs, No-Way-We-Move-From-This-Spot Jets to a standstill, largely because standing still was the only talent the Jets demonstrated for most of the first half.

Eagles/Jets. The Overratoff.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-11, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Jets get a W*"
Has any player in the NFL regressed more than Mark Sanchez this year?

How about ever?

10-18-11, 07:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Jets get a W*"
I'll give you this year. I don't have the kind of historical knowledge I'd need for 'ever'.

10-18-11, 07:25 PM (EST)
12. "Carson Palmer to Raiders."
They might have made that trade if Al Davis was still alive, bur I wouldn't have given you any odds on Palmer showing up.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-11, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Carson Palmer to Raiders."
There would have to be some sort of lawsuit first.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-20-11, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Week #6 NFL Complaining Thread."
Just when the Dolphins were on track to get Andrew Luck, I remembered three things.

1. The Colts are even worse and will probably get Luck.

2. The Broncos are coming to Miami, and Tebow's starting, which has "win number one" written all over it.

3. Luck wouldn't have anyone to block for him. Or anyone to throw to who can actually hang onto the damn ball.

So unlike last time, when a 1-15 debacle was followed up by a trip to the playoffs, this year's debacle will probably be followed up by several more debacles. Argfa.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •