The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Can anyone explain what Chip Kelly is doing?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57091 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-15, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Can anyone explain what Chip Kelly is doing?"
Anyone at all.

Seriously: give it a go. No restrictions whatsoever. If you can form words on a computer screen, you can presumably explain Chip Kelly. Because it's just that simple.

For someone.

Who is not me.

Because I have no @#$% idea what he's up to.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Can Chip Kelly explain it? AyaK 03-25-15 1
   RE: Can Chip Kelly explain it? HobbsofMI 04-08-15 2
 Heaven help them. Estee 04-20-15 3
   RE: Heaven help them. Agman2 04-20-15 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10341 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-15, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Can Chip Kelly explain it?"
This reminds me of the 1968-69 Cleveland Indians, when Alvin Dark led the Indians to a third-place finish in 1968, was given a free hand with the roster for 1969, traded away all players that Dark thought were "underachievers" or "trouble" (designations that Dark seemed to use primarily for black and Latino players), and turned the Indians into a team that lived exclusively in the second division for the next 25 years.

The good news: in the NFL, it's impossible to destroy a franchise for that long, no matter how bad you are. The Detroit Lions have almost recovered from Matt Millen's disastrous run in charge, and it's only been eight years!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 16051 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-15, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Can Chip Kelly explain it?"
Sorry but the Lion's are not even close to recovering from Millen as long as M&M continue to blow draft after draft and sign OK QB's to top tier contracts while letting their best Def player walk for nothing. They were extremely lucking with their schedule and other coaches blowing games with big mind farts last year. This year if they win 6 games they will be lucky.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

Estee 57091 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-15, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Heaven help them."
For they have signed Tim Tebow.

Fanbase-to-playerwise, worst fit ever.

Agman2 1057 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-15, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Heaven help them."
Signed Tim Tebow? So much for their "improvement".

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •