The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"just curious about people taking time off"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetsuzy1969 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetsuzy1969 Click to send private message to sweetsuzy1969 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"just curious about people taking time off"
Maybe I am just nieve or something. But how do people take time off from work and family and not get some financial reward even if they dont win the final pay off of the game? Does the network pay the others anything? I would love to try to be on a reality show but couldnt just stop working for a while to do it. Any input I would appreciate. Thank you.
Daphanie
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: just curious about people takin... ladro 11-12-04 1
 RE: just curious about people takin... Agman2 03-25-15 2
   RE: just curious about people takin... kidflash212 05-14-15 3
       RE: just curious about people takin... Agman2 05-15-15 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-12-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: just curious about people taking time off"
Well you get all of your expenses paid while you are on the show. There is no shortage of people that would be on TV just for that. Anything you get in excess of that is mostly PR, just to make the producers not look like cheap skates. If you look, you will notice that most people on these shows have transient or seasonal type jobs, Bartenders, sales, teacher, construction worker, actor/model, ski instuctor, personal trainer, student. Not a lot of union members or managers. And as best as I have been able to tell, most don't own a house. Funny how most of those 'highly successful' young entrepenurs on the Apprentice don't even own a home.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 1199 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-15, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: just curious about people taking time off"
Maybe I'm naive but, why did you only post once while you were on the boards?

kidflash212 4418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-14-15, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: just curious about people taking time off"
I thought she was nieve or daphanie. Not sure which.

Agman2 1199 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-15, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: just curious about people taking time off"
Kid, I share your confusion on this. Like you, I'm not sure which she is either. I leave it in your hands to check into this and report back with your findings. That is all.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •