The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

realitytvcasting 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvcasting Click to send private message to realitytvcasting Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to inform you that a new weight loss reality show to be aired on Major TV Network is currently accepting applications from overweight men and women. There is the chance for each an every person on the show to win a large sum of money (not just 1 winner) while improving their overall health. For more information and to receive an application please email Reality_TVCasting@yahoo.com

Have a great day!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... Ripley 02-07-07 1
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... RavenNicole 02-18-07 2
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... pam_ela 11-22-09 3
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... AngelicLaughter 02-08-10 4
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... madmike 08-03-10 5
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... Dymyn 09-21-10 6
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... Outrageous1 12-06-10 7
   RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... GOOU 12-08-10 8
       LOL jbug 12-08-10 9
           RE: LOL GOOU 12-09-10 10
               RE: LOL agman 01-10-11 13
                   RE: LOL PepeLePew13 12-28-11 21
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... ape1 12-27-10 11
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... asarkis88 01-08-11 12
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... AlexandreiaH 01-17-11 14
   RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... PepeLePew13 12-28-11 22
 PSA: Apply on network's websites, ... Snidget 01-17-11 15
   RE: PSA: Apply on network's websit... GOOU 10-12-11 17
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... datoshaj 09-27-11 16
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... jacob1990 10-26-11 18
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... magzrome12 12-17-11 19
 RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is... ineedit 12-28-11 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ripley 196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-07-07, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ripley Click to send private message to Ripley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
I would love to do this like a lot of others yet how will my bills get paid while I'm off losing weight,especially if I don't win.

RavenNicole 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RavenNicole Click to send private message to RavenNicole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
Thanks for the "heads up". My daughter tried out for Biggest Loser last year and made it to semi-finals. Perhaps she can have better luck here. Her goal isn't so much to appear on TV or win money but to have a motivating factor in assisting her in weight loss. I will definately share your news.

pam_ela 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-09, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pam_ela Click to send private message to pam_ela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
How do i apply? i am really interested

AngelicLaughter 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-10, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AngelicLaughter Click to send private message to AngelicLaughter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-10 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

I would really like to do this because after my forth child I've gained so much weight. I used to be very active & fit. I have a possitive attitude & an excitement for life. Please, let me be one of your success stories.

madmike 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-10, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madmike Click to send private message to madmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
hello my name is mike and i really need to lose weight,,,,im 320 plus pounds and have tried everything,,,and am willing to do anything to lose this weight,,,,i feel if i was on one of these shows i would go far,,,ive done alot for ppl in the past and feel that i need to do this for myself then for family,,,,how do i apply and when,,please keep me informed,,and if any other show arises please let me no,,,thank u,,,

Dymyn 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-10, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dymyn Click to send private message to Dymyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
My name is Elise and I am a 25 year old woman looking desperately looking to change Myself. I weight between 260 and 270 lbs, I have large breasts that hurt My back and shoulders. This makes it hard to jog and get the proper oversize I need. I have had issues with this from My early teen years. I believe I started gaining when I was in and out of foster homes, the medication they had Me on caused Me to grain, and I was unable to lose it. I used to do security work so I was always walking. I would spend 12 hours with out much sitting so I was walking, climbing stairs and so on for My shift. I dont eat alot nor do I eat much fatty foods. I wish I could afford diet pills or fantasy exercise equipment but I can't. Please help Me. I want to be able to but on a nice dress and walk outside and down the street without men barking out of their windows at Me. This gets pretty hard for me not to fell ashamed of who I am. I want to go the extra miles... I want to become a better me. If there is such a program out there that is really to help people please show me the way. I see so many TV shows on things like this but people like me, real people need a chance. Thank You.

Outrageous1 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-10, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outrageous1 Click to send private message to Outrageous1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
I am a 31 year old 5'5" supermodel with extra padding. ;) I am hoping that this show is still casting, I know I would be perfect for it and it for me! I thrive on competition, It's definitly what I am lacking in my everyday life. I need to loose the weight, for myself, my family, my health, and my sanity. I would be a great contestant for the show, and I am sure the producers would agree if they met me! Crossing my fingers I am not to late for the casting, anxiously awaiting reply...

GOOU 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-08-10, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GOOU Click to send private message to GOOU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
Do you folks realize that the original post announcing a "new" show is from 2007?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-10, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "LOL"
I've been watching this thread to see when or if anyone with more than one post to their count would reply!

Maybe the original poster created a lot of accounts here so it would look like there was some interest!

12-09-10, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GOOU Click to send private message to GOOU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: LOL"
Although I have only posted a few times, I am a long time lurker (especially in the Survivor section) - just couldn't resist pointing out that the first post was from 2007 - and it is pretty strange that most everyone who responded had only 1 post.

(by the way JBUG, I enjoy your contributions to the site)

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-11, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: LOL"
I agree AND I can't belive anyone would return to this thread after 3 years!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-11, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: LOL"
Oh, hi Agman... you're still around? Are you a newbie like me, too?

ape1 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-10, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ape1 Click to send private message to ape1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
Hello my name is April Manos. I am 29 years old. I am 5 foot 7inches and weight 315 pounds. I am a mom of one. My son is 2 years old. I work and go to school. I have had weight problem my whole life and i am at my biggest and need help to get ride of this weight once and for all. please contact amsd1@live.com

asarkis88 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-11, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail asarkis88 Click to send private message to asarkis88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
that email address does not work.. just thought you should know.

AlexandreiaH 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-11, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlexandreiaH Click to send private message to AlexandreiaH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
How can i sign up for the show? This is really important to me and i really want to sign up.!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-11, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
You could qualify to sign up if you got up and ran around your house 20 times in less than a hour.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-11, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "PSA: Apply on network's websites, not 4 year old posts!"
I don't know how all these one post wonders find this thread but please for the love of all that is skinny let it die.

10-12-11, 09:37 AM (EST)
17. "RE: PSA: Apply on network's websites, not 4 year old posts!"
When I saw that this link was, once again, bumped near the top with new postings I just had to look - It was worth it - got my laugh for the day with your "please for the love of all that is skinny" line... Now I'll go back to the Survivor forums to read some "real" posts (other than the one post wonders).

datoshaj 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-11, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail datoshaj Click to send private message to datoshaj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
i would love to do your show i tried to get the application but i dont know if i did it right please email me back thank you

jacob1990 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-11, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jacob1990 Click to send private message to jacob1990 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
hello i was wondering if i could get an application for the weight loss reality show i am 21 years old 280 pounds

magzrome12 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-11, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magzrome12 Click to send private message to magzrome12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
hi i wanted to know how old r u suppose to b to able to cast because i ama n overweight treenager nd i wantd to know if i can get the application thru the email and were are the dast going to be at?

ineedit 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-11, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ineedit Click to send private message to ineedit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: New Weight Loss Reality Show is Now Casting!!"
Hi i was wanting to know just how can i cast for the next season I'm a proud mother of 3 and newly married this year (2011) and I have put on so much weight I'm heavier then i have ever been even while carrying my kids I'm 5'1 & about 215lbs or more i also have a very bad skin disorder too that keeps me down-- now that I'm married i want to show off my legs and not care what ppl think be for kids i was 117lbs even if you guys don't think that my weight not the heaviest but i know just my story alone would help other ppl with psoriasis could and would relate to me pls give me a chance to loose weight all i need is 1 chance. thankx

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •