The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11, Episode 20"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-11, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11, Episode 20"
I think this was #20.

Sisters in the Final 3.
Jay or Irene joining them?
I'm voting Jay.

I'm beginning to NOT like the carry your lost weight challenges. Jay was definitely at a disadvantage. Even tho he is still heavier than the girls, he had to carry much more weight than they did.
The way the weight was distributed in the golf bags looked like it was harder to carry than previous ways it had to be carried.

As usual I FF thru most of the "bare your soul" talking and lots of the workouts

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11, Episode 20 susang 05-18-11 1
 RE: Season 11, Episode 20 samboohoo 05-19-11 2
   RE: Season 11, Episode 20 jbug 05-19-11 3
 RE: Season 11, Episode 20 grit 05-19-11 4
   RE: Season 11, Episode 20 jbug 05-19-11 5
       RE: Season 11, Episode 20 samboohoo 05-20-11 6
           RE: Season 11, Episode 20 jbug 05-20-11 7
               RE: Season 11, Episode 20 samboohoo 05-24-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-18-11, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11, Episode 20"
I hope Jay makes it into the Final 3. IMO, he has a better personality, and more "fire" than Irene. The Finale will be more interesting if the last man gets the third spot.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-11, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11, Episode 20"
Agree with you. That was an awkward challenge. I'm only up to that point. LOL. I didn't even watch the weigh-in yet, and I always watch the weigh-in.

I think in all of the seasons of TBL that I've watched, Olivia gets the "best transformation" award. I love her hair!

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

05-19-11, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11, Episode 20"
Yes, Olivia has changed - love her hair.
Her husband? WoW! lost a lot of weight on his own!

Irene's mother? looks to have lost a lot since her 1st & only week on the ranch.

Jay's Jen? looks to have lost quite a bit - didn't pay enough attention when she was standing - only caught her on the couch while watching the video...

My sister & I were talking about how this season there are so many more who are leaving the ranch with little left to lose - than ever before. Most times, we see contestants still looking like Jay when they leave.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-19-11, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 11, Episode 20"
Finally watched the rest of the episode. At the time they left the ranch, this is where they stood:

Irene 43.53%
Olivia 42.91%
Hannah 41.13%
Jay 39.50%

I’m not sure who I want for the finale. I like both Jay and Irene more than the sisters and it’s a shame the choice is between those two. A lot of people on TBL’s board and on Facebook have been saying that Jay already had 3 chances and shouldn’t get anymore chances. Also, a lot of comments in both places show that not many people like the sisters.

Irene’s been kicking ass all season. I think I’d rather see her in the finale. I’m not sure how much more she can lose, but the same goes for Olivia and Hannah for that matter. Right now Irene is still ahead of the sisters. If she can maintain her weight loss and manage to lose even more, she could possibly beat the sisters.

They were told, “See you at the finale next week.” My question is do they really only have one week at home before the finale? I’ve never watched TBL from start to finish before, but I’ve caught the finale for past seasons 3 or 4 times. The people who were in the top 3 looked like they lost a lot of weight from the time the left the ranch until the time they had the finale. That tells me they have some time. That could also affect the outcome.

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

05-19-11, 08:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Season 11, Episode 20"
I always thought they had already left the ranch & were at home by the time the first episode of the season airs.
They have all those weeks at home before the live finale.

05-20-11, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 11, Episode 20"
Agree.

I think it's just all scripted to be timed for now. They've been home - I don't know when exactly they went home, but they've been home.

05-20-11, 11:26 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Season 11, Episode 20"
&? just like every other reality tv show, the producers have to work up the editing - from the very first episode we see, they are working in the stories of the finalists - cause they know then who the last 4 standing will be.

If TBL was anything like TAR or Survivor, there would be spoilers; but apparently TBL community of viewers don't care enough to spoil.

05-24-11, 03:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Season 11, Episode 20"
I finally finished watching last week and caught a slight edit glitch, if you will.

Ali said, "next week at the finale." But then when Jay went home, he indicated that his last weigh-in at the ranch had been a few days ago, and it was between him and Irene.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •