The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11, Episode 18"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-11, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11, Episode 18"
All safe?

We had baseball last night, so I haven't watched. I guess this was to make up for Rulon leaving last week.

Not sure I like the "orange" hair. It looked orange to me from the glimpse I got. When I was 12/13, I put peroxide in my hair. It was orange. This reminded me of it. I did like Olivia's short hair. It suited her well - especially better than her odd bangs at the beginning of the year.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11, Episode 18 grit 05-04-11 1
   RE: Season 11, Episode 18 samboohoo 05-04-11 2
 RE: Season 11, Episode 18 Tummy 05-04-11 3
   RE: Season 11, Episode 18 Tummy 05-04-11 4
   RE: Season 11, Episode 18 samboohoo 05-04-11 6
 RE: Season 11, Episode 18 jbug 05-04-11 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-04-11, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11, Episode 18"
I didn't particularly care for Hannah's makeover. I always thought that between the two sisters she was more attractive. But when she first stepped out of the coach, I thought she looked like a younger Penny Marshall. Olivia's makeover was better and she looks great. The short hair style they gave her really suits her. Olivia's husband looked great, too. Good for him losing all that weight on his own!

Irene doesn't look too different. As she lost weight, I thought she was very pretty. The makeover seemed to enhance that. I was so glad she was the first one to win a car. I got worried, though, when she started saying in her confessional that she was worried about this week's weight loss. I thought they were setting her up to go home. Her mom looks pretty good, too. I guess she's keeping on track at home. They almost look like they could be sisters.

Austin looks a lot better. I don't think they did anything to his eyes but they seem more open than usual. And I love the comments from both Austin and his mom about him standing taller. He had a rough start on this show but he's really hitting his stride now. He's a great kid and I hope he makes the finale.

I wish they hadn't cut off Jay's goatee. I think that gave him a distinguished look. At the weigh-in, it looked like he was starting to grow it back. I'm glad that Jillian finally mentioned the fact that Jay's not doing as well this time around. He was one of my favorites in the beginning and he had such great weight loss. I hope they get him back on track.

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-04-11, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11, Episode 18"
I didn't get to see Austin. I figured his hair would go. I hoped it would. I think that could certainly help his eyes, and I also think the loss of facial fat helps. I feel like with myself my face looks completely different than it did - especially my eyes - now than 20 pounds ago.

I don't know what else they really could have done with Jay. Maybe give him some of Austin's hair.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-04-11, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11, Episode 18"
LOL - as soon as I saw Hannah I thought "Boo's going to hate the orange hair and the bangs". That was not a good make-over for her! And not a good length.

Hands down for me the best make-over was Austin. He's such a cutie!

The weigh-in was very corny. And I hope Jillian runs Jay ragged. It'll be interesting to see if there's a reason he came back with his fire doused.

I wish Courtney had made it to make-over week!

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-04-11, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 11, Episode 18"
I forgot the most important thing ---

When Olivia was singing, it showed on Hannah and Jillian leaned over and squished her face up and was saying something to Hannah. I cracked up because it "looked" like she was say something to the effect like "I don't understand ANYTHING she's singing". I rewound it a few times.

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

05-04-11, 08:09 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Season 11, Episode 18"
Got to watch.

Not as orange when I saw it today, but I still hated it. Gawd, Hannah looked terrible. Her fricking bangs looked like Olivia's first before. Bleh. Please, please, please, let her be back to normal at the finale.

One note about Olivia. I thought she actually looked better at the weigh-in than at the makeover reveal. LOL.

Austin looked good, but I wish he had shaved that face.

I thought Olivia's singing was beautiful. There was something so moving about it. It was a little surreal - like there was no way it was coming out of her.

I had another comment but forgot. Will have to come back.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-11, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 11, Episode 18"
Grit/ my DH almost joined yours last night as "one of the dying".
I had set to record on the bedroom tv while I went to my moms.
When I got home, he had moved in there and of course cancelled my recording. I need to give him instructions on setting the other tv to my channel if he does that again.

So anyway, all I saw was a few minutes of the final workout and then the weigh in.

I couldn't understand anything Olivia was singing either

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •