The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11 - Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-11, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11 - Episode 7"
Saw the weigh-in and elimination. Nothing else. Don't know how they got there or why the gym wasn't an option.

Fill me in.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11 - Episode 7 jbug 02-16-11 1
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 7 Tummy 02-16-11 2
       RE: Season 11 - Episode 7 samboohoo 02-16-11 3
           RE: Season 11 - Episode 7 Tummy 02-16-11 4
 RE: Season 11 - Episode 7 jbug 02-16-11 5
 I thought the twist was idiotic udg 02-16-11 6
   RE: I thought the twist was idiotic larry2387 02-17-11 7
       RE: I thought the twist was idiotic qwertypie 02-22-11 10
 RE: Season 11 - Episode 7 grit 02-17-11 8
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 7 Tummy 02-19-11 9
 RE: Season 11 - Episode 7 featherfish81 03-02-11 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-11, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 7"
Missed the 1st few minutes but tuned in as they were in the middle of a challenge. They were all hooked together (except Arthur - extra man) by a long rope - twisted & tied in knots (think survivor). Had to untangle themselves so that the person on one end could run over far enough to hit the winner button.
Winners got the gym for the week; losers got no gym time & had to work out outside.

Guess which team won?

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-11, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 7"
Top 7 Thoughts:

Hated that Jay went home

Amazed that Black has seem to forgiven Arthur

Thought Red was stupid for not choosing Arthur at the weigh-in to not count.

Thought Bob's comment about them having a gym membership when they go home was interesting.

Loved Jillian jumping onto Bob upon winning the weigh-in

Courtney is looking amazing

When Black loses I think Courtney's mom should go home as she has so little left to lose.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-11, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 7"
Agree with all, except I don't know about Bob's comment yet. I'm sure I will agree with you when I see it.

Loved, loved, loved Jillian jumping Bob!

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

02-16-11, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 7"
Bob's comment was just in response to when someone said that since they don't have access to the gym it will be like when they go home. Bob just responded with "but you'll have a gym membership".

I don't think I ever knew that they were given a gym membership for after the ranch.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-11, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 7"
Next challenge - pushing a train; 2 players on the train; signs posted w/ stuff like "item with most calories" "with most carbs" with most protein" etc. (I think there were 6).
They had to throw out a burlap bag of the food matching that item (I really don't think that one bag was full of eggs tho, did you?).

Every one they go wrong added 15 sec to the time it took to push the train to the end.
Red had 30 seconds faster on pushing the train.
Black got 4 wrong; red got 5 wrong; but still won. ( I think that's right numbers).

Winner of challenge got to pick one player on the other team whose weight would not count at the weigh in. They would tell which on at the scales.

Red picked - dang! can't remember her name! the girl who has been doing really well.
I really expected them to pick Arthur or the biggest girl (I'm having brain lapses).
They shoulda picked Arthur. He lost 20 lbs! They should have expected that eventually he was gonna have a good week!

Red lost weigh in.
Sent Jay home.
I think it was so unfair - had they not had that stupid eating temptation thing when Arthur switched up the teams, Jay & his daughter would not be facing elimination with any red weigh in loss. I hate those kinds of twists - so unfair.
Course the team that was switched from red to black is facing the same thing - unfair to them too.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-11, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I thought the twist was idiotic"
You won't have access to the gym all week.

Except for the stationary bikes, which we brought outside for you.

And the rowing machines.

WTF is the point of keeping them out of the gym if they're going to have access to all that equipment? They should have had to make due with stuff that one usually uses outdoors. Lots of running, maybe some jump ropes, the pool (obviously), small weights, even REAL bikes or real boats... But stationary bikes and rowing machines? Not buying it!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

larry2387 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-11, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail larry2387 Click to send private message to larry2387 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I thought the twist was idiotic"
Totally agree. Although i'm a fan of the show, there are many things that I find annoying. Jillian says the workouts are based on cardio so how about something called "RUNNING" which can be done outdoors?

I never liked the extra drama of having one group being enemies with another. The enemies are french fries, pizza, and ice cream, not fellow overweight people improving their health!

I was impressed with Rulon's athleticism. While Rulon was in a plank position, Cara placed a 45 lb plate on his back. Rulon shrugged it off with just his back and shoulders like it weighed nothing and maintained his plank! I can't wait to try that in the gym today.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-11, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I thought the twist was idiotic"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-11 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

I never liked the extra drama of having one group being enemies with another. The enemies are french fries, pizza, and ice cream, not fellow overweight people improving their health!

Hear! Hear!
ETA - And welcome to the boards. Stick around and have some fun!

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-17-11, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 7"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-11 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

I still hate the way they're pitting the teams against each other. I also wish that they would go back to the yellow line to determine who is up for elimination. I hated that Jay got sent home because of game play - Arthur's stoopid game play. Jen was worried her weight loss wasn’t enough, but she was the second biggest loser for her team this week with 3.21%. Kaylee only lost 1.58% and Justin had a meager 1.77%.

Based on the numbers, I didn’t think it was stupid of the Red team to not choose Arthur. He had the lowest percentage of weight loss last week and still has the lowest percentage of weight loss overall. I would have picked Olivia because she lost a whopping 7.14% last week. Of course, it wouldn't have worked out well for them because she only pulled a .96% this week.

Total standings:
Justin: 24.11%
Jen: 24.10%
Marci: 23.95%
Deni: 23.44%
Jay: 23.00%
Austin: 22.73%
Irene: 22.35%
Hannah: 21.77%
Rulon: 21.73%
Ken: 21.49%
Olivia: 21.07%
Sarah: 20.31%
Courtney: 20.12%
Kaylee: 18.77%
Jesse: 18.77%
Arthur: 18.15%

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

02-19-11, 05:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 7"
I wouldn't have picked anyone that had had a big weight loss the previous week. And Authur was kind of due a big loss, especially if they had watched him at all that week.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-02-11, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 7"
With all of the drama leading up to revealing Arthur's weight loss, did anyone think that he wasn't going to lose enough? They couldn't have laid it on any thicker. Same with Jay going home.

And I agree with you about the lack of the gym - since when did a treadmill become essential to weight loss? Especially when you have bikes and rowing machines. And it isn't as though the trainers have never had to deal with not having the gym before.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •