The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11 - Episode 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-11, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11 - Episode 8"
Again, haven't watched it all yet. By the time I get my son to bed and catch up on The Bachelor, I only have time for the weigh-ins.

I am somewhat torn on what happened. I knew one of the parents would be going home. I didn't know it would happen that way.

I'm glad Jen stayed.

Brett: The Red team did not really "crush" the black team. I don't know what the numbers would have ultimately been, but you really need to account for the fact that three people gained weight on purpose, one of them a lot of weight.

I did like and agree with Moses' comment about how he and Kayleigh handled the week, but I also get what the other parents did.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11 - Episode 8 jbug 02-23-11 1
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 8 vince3 02-23-11 2
 RE: Season 11 - Episode 8 Tummy 02-23-11 3
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 8 jbug 02-23-11 4
       RE: Season 11 - Episode 8 Tummy 02-24-11 5
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 8 samboohoo 02-24-11 6
 RE: Season 11 - Episode 8 grit 02-24-11 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-11, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 8"
From the time the parents stared talking about saving the kids, I was just about screaming at them. Wait!! Why not try to do your best and win the weigh in and no one fall below the red line!!!!

If all the black team had worked to lose instead of to gain (like the red team did), they would all have been safe; course they had no way of knowing that Jen on the red team was going to gain 2 lbs; but there was always the chance! Even Roulon came close to being the smallest loser (well, if one is not the biggest loser, then is smallest loser the right way to say this? how about lessest loser LOL )
They kicked themselves in the butt by trying to work the game instead of doing what they went there to do. They lost 2 team members when they might have not lost any.

Brett: The Red team did not really "crush" the black team.
Totally agree. As soon as he said that, I thought "Are you stoopid?" Yes, the kids on the black team didn't do too well overall, but some on your team didn't do very well either!
Sounded to me like something production encouraged him to say.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-11, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 8"
Yeah, that was a trio of sword falls by the Black team's parents. The irony was that Jen did her best and was embarrassed by her +2, but the three positives on the Black team all seemed to embrace it to try to guarantee their specific kids' safety this week...

Because of their actions, the teams are again even in numbers. The Black Team better hope this doesn't come back to bite them...

Rulon was extremely lucky all of those positives occurred this week. He was very vulnerable and that might have been the best chance of getting him off the show.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-23-11, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 8"
I would probably do the same thing the black parents did. It's a sure thing. My only question is why was Courtney's mom (I can never remember her name!) not the one to go home! She is so close to her goal weight, owns a gym and you can tell she's got the determination. I didn't like Jesse being the one voted off.

I'm glad Jen stayed too.

What was the contraption on the bedside table in Kayleigh's room? Rob said CPAP but does she really need a CPAP now?

We both said "they did crush them!" when he said that. I have to say I was a bit disappointed in the weight the Red Team lost. Brent and Cara may need to move the workouts inside. Although I loved the kick boxing workout.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-11, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 8"
They all wanted Courtney's mom to stay cause she is a mother to them all -
more than Jessee was a father to them all.
& they got a bit po'd at Jessee at their table talk time cause he didn't immediately tell them he'd fall on the sword for all of them.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-24-11, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 8"
I think I was more upset with her that she let the other mom take the fall to go below the red line.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-11, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 8"
I think it was a CPAP. Not sure if she would still need it or not. Maybe they just haven't moved it out of the room.

I think they do all look to Marci as a mom figure. And, for as much love as they've given Arthur and Jesse, I think there is still a little uneasiness there. Maybe this was a message to Arthur to keep pulling his weight.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-24-11, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 8"
I thought it was great that Moses dragged Kaylee to the gym early every morning. Moses has the best weight loss out of everyone on the Ranch and this showed his work ethic. This show is supposed to be about weight loss so it was cool that Moses is working so hard. The black team got all caught up in “strategy” and gaining weight to save others. Why not just concentrate on losing weight? Since this is the first year I’ve watched TBL from start to finish, I guess I just don’t understand this “strategy”.

I also don't understand why the black team always looks at the red team and says, "They have lots of big guys on their team who can lose more weight than the women on our team." Why do they keep forgetting it's not the number of pounds they lose but the percentage of weight loss?

The numbers on both teams were not great but the black team was really bad. Maybe they should have spent all their energy working out instead of plotting strategies.

Statistics (c'mon, you know you were waiting for me to post them! )

This week:
Kaylee 3.74%
Moses 3.30%
Justin 2.53%
Austin 2.29%
Arthur 2.17%
Olivia 1.94%
Sarah 1.92%
Ken 1.69%
Irene 1.52%
Rulon 1.08%
Courtney .78%
Hannah .52%
Marci +.55%
Jen +.95%
Jesse +1.26%
Deni +4.08%

Overall:
Moses 26.82%
Justin 26.03%
Austin 24.49%
Irene 23.53%
Marci 23.53%
Jen 23.38%
Ken 22.81%
Kaylee 22.75%
Olivia 22.61%
Rulon 22.57%
Hannah 22.18%
Sarah 21.84%
Courtney 20.74%
Deni 20.31%
Arthur 19.92%
Jesse 17.75%

To me, it seems like the red team is still dominating.

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •