The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale - Tonight!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-10, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale - Tonight!"
Tonight's the night! Who is your pick for the third finalist, and who will win the top prize?

How many weeks do they have left after the last weigh in, that we saw last week, until the LIVE finals? Is it ten weeks?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finale - Tonight! samboohoo 12-14-10 1
 RE: Finale - Tonight! samboohoo 12-15-10 2
   RE: Finale - Tonight! GOOU 12-15-10 3
   RE: Finale - Tonight! realworld10 12-16-10 8
       RE: Finale - Tonight! Asrai 12-16-10 10
       RE: Finale - Tonight! featherfish81 12-20-10 13
 RE: Finale - Tonight! susang 12-15-10 4
 RE: Finale - Tonight! Tummy 12-15-10 5
   RE: Finale - Tonight! Asrai 12-16-10 9
 RE: Finale - Tonight! KwietOne 12-15-10 6
 RE: Finale - Tonight! Donald Chump 12-15-10 7
 Comments post finale Flowerpower 12-17-10 11
   RE: Comments post finale JessicaRN 12-17-10 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-10, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finale - Tonight!"
I say we get a Patrick, Frado, Ada finale with Patrick taking it all. Mark will be the at-home winner. I saw him on the Today Show last week - he looks great.

I think they are home for 12 weeks. I think it's a 6 month process, 12 at the ranch, 12 at home.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-10, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Finale - Tonight!"
I watched. I can't resist. I thought Patrick looked awesome. So happy for him. Happy for all of them.

A lot of the ladies didn't seem to do very well at home. Sophia's weight seemed odd to me. DH and I were guessing at weights before each person got on the scale. We were both way off on Sofia's. She looked to be a lot more than the 207 that was posted. Maybe she's really, really short.

Next season will be interesting. Bob & Jillian vs. two new trainers. Glad we only have to wait until January 4 to see it.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

GOOU 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-10, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GOOU Click to send private message to GOOU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Finale - Tonight!"
goodness - very few reached a normal weight (unlike other seasons) I guess it's because the contestants are starting out so much larger than previous seasons - I am happy for all the weight they lost, but disappointed that most of the women looked as though they are still shopping in the plus-size departments - good luck to them all in the future.

realworld10 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-10, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realworld10 Click to send private message to realworld10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Finale - Tonight!"
What was with all that gang sign/stick out your tongue thing with Sophia? Once - okay, twice - a little weird - but she did it over and over. Just weird.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-10, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Finale - Tonight!"
Yeah, that freaked me out watching her do that, too. Also, what was up with Adam's compulsive ##### touching and over the top gay flirting? *boggle* I was very creeped out by that.

*SQUEAL-worthy Capn2patch creation*

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-20-10, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Finale - Tonight!"
She's a cheerleading coach, right? I THINK that was the sign for whatever high school she coaches for, because it seemed like some of her team members were in the audience. That's just a guess, though.

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-15-10, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Finale - Tonight!"
Too bad Minute to Win It aired for an hour before the Finale

I'm glad Ada was chosen as a finalist over Elizabeth

Tina's new hair style is flattering

Best of all, Patrick bested Frado

Didn't really like Frado's personality

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-15-10, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Finale - Tonight!"
I read this is Jillian's last season, she's basically training her replacement. Not sure about Bob.

Glad this season is over.

And one comment on the finale. Jillian looked like she was on her way to meet John Travolta for some Saturday Night Fever reunion.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-10, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Finale - Tonight!"
LOVED seeing Jillian in a suit...sexy! Not completely liking the jacket, though (definitely had that SNF vibe going on!) and WTF was up with her hair? That bulbous protrusion on the back? Wierd!

*SQUEAL-worthy Capn2patch creation*

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-10, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Finale - Tonight!"
PATRICK: Give back the car to Ada!

Donald Chump 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-10, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Donald%20Chump Click to send private message to Donald%20Chump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Finale - Tonight!"
Elizabeth didn't have the lowest percentage of weight loss -- not even close! Her 29.1% put her ahead of 8 other contestants.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-10, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Comments post finale"
I have to admit, I was very disappointed in the ladies of this season....all of them really. Some of them have alot farther to go. I would bet that Elizabeth will not be keeping her weight off, and I was even disappointed with Ada...compared to some seasons....look at Allie and Helen, they both had great weight losses, of at least 50% I think. I would just like to see them achieve their goal weights.

I was very happy to see Patrick win, he was amazing and I am so happy for he and his family. I think he will keep the weight off! Mark was really amazing too, and would have won the whole thing, had they not gotten rid of him, to spare Elizabeth. Mark was so determined and I am so happy that he won the at home prize. Great job to most of the guys on the show, but as others have noted, the girls were a real disappointment this season.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-17-10, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Comments post finale"
This whole season was kind of flat. I didn't think I did, but maybe it is more interesting when there is someone to hate. There was game playing going on, but I still found these people likable, yet I had a hard time remembering who was who.

I guess that says more about me!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •