The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dec 7th episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-08-10, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dec 7th episode"
Couldn't wait for Boo or Jbug.

I have one thing to say - If America picks Elizabeth over Ada I'm going to be highly irritated.

And I guess Ada was every bit of the machine that Tara was but for some reason I wasn't aware of it, or as impressed all season long with her like I was with Tara.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 :-) jbug 12-08-10 1
   RE: :-) GOOU 12-08-10 2
 RE: Dec 7th episode taffnic 12-08-10 3
   RE: Dec 7th episode Tummy 12-09-10 4
 RE: Dec 7th episode samboohoo 12-09-10 5
   RE: Dec 7th episode jbug 12-09-10 6
       RE: Dec 7th episode Tummy 12-10-10 8
           RE: Dec 7th episode jbug 12-10-10 9
               RE: Dec 7th episode realworld10 12-13-10 12
 RE: Dec 7th episode Asrai 12-09-10 7
   RE: Dec 7th episode samboohoo 12-10-10 10
   RE: Dec 7th episode Sues 12-10-10 11
 Elizabeth Flowerpower 12-14-10 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-10, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. ":-)"
Maybe cause with Tara they really focused on her determination;

with Ada, there was more focus on her family disfunctions.

I went to vote for Ada this morning & it said voting closed.

Elizabeth did not deserve to make it to final 4 - much less final 3! She was kept around all season long as the goat - the one that could be easily beat - no competition. She held whatever team she was on back on every competition,. every challenge; but they didn't care; they were getting rid of competitors.

I'm sure if Patrick & Fredo had a vote, Elizabeth would be in the finale. Glad America is the one to make the choice - hopefully it's Ada.

Skating thru winter w/ Agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GOOU 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-08-10, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GOOU Click to send private message to GOOU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: :-)"
I just voted so must have been a problem when you tried earlier. You may want to try again.

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-10, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dec 7th episode"
I voted for Ada and will also be highly irritated if she doesn't make the finals. I hope she wins and if she doesn't I hope Frado does. I just do not want Patrick to win.

courtesy of Cap'n2patch

12-09-10, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dec 7th episode"
Just curious - why do you not want Patrick to win? I usually have a favorite that I want to win, this season Ada, but rarely by the final 3 is there someone I want to lose.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dec 7th episode"
Sorry bebe, I was out of town and can't really play too much from the home office.

I actually got to watch this week's live - I was forced since I was in a hotel with no Tivo. I missed the first 10 minutes.

My opinion on the Ada/Tara situation: Ada has been a machine, but she has been a quiet machine with no confidence. Tara was a former model who at one time had confidence. So during Tara's time on the ranch, she was getting hers back where Ada was and is still finding hers. For some reason Tara did annoy me.

Ada did great, but she didn't "crush" Tara's time. Even if you give her the 6 minutes for the bathroom break (which was actually pretty darn funny), she didn't crush Tara. She crushed Elizabeth, not Tara.

Frado has grown on me. I wonder what it is he does for a living. I think seeing him with his family really tones him down for me.

I love Patrick. I think he's gotten somewhat of a villian's edit - the way the Mark and Jessie exits were done. I just think he has stayed focused and has done a great job on the ranch and at home. I was very proud of what he did at home - while being Mr. Mom. Good for him. I would be fine with he or Ada winning.

Agree with you about Elizabeth.

I still am not a fan of the marathon.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

12-09-10, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dec 7th episode"
6 minutes in the bathroom? really? 6 minutes?
Was she wearing spandex that was so tight she had trouble getting it down & back up?

Wondering if future runners might consider wearing depends..... LOL

Shivering in the cold - Agman 2010

12-10-10, 11:07 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Dec 7th episode"
I think she'd be rather smelly. Bob said something to the effect that athletes have been known to pee on themselves during a marathon and she hinted it wasn't that which she needed to do.

12-10-10, 11:49 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Dec 7th episode"
I didn't hear that ----

#2 huh?

realworld10 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-13-10, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realworld10 Click to send private message to realworld10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dec 7th episode"
She said her stomach was bothering her and she really, really needed to stop. So.....

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dec 7th episode"
I can only say one thing...I can't flippin' stand Elizabeth. Every time she gets that fake grin on her face, I just want to kick it off. Or smack it off. Or blowtorch it off. Whatever, I just want it off her face. OK, her head can go to...just kick her whiny little head right off her lazy, drug through the entire season while doing nothing body.

*whew* I think I might feel a little bit better now!

Other than the possiblity of Elizabeth being in the top 3, I am extremely happy with the other 3 in the top 4. Really proud of their committment, determination, gameplay without stabbing anyone in the back, and overall pleasant attitudes.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-10, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dec 7th episode"
Agree.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-10-10, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dec 7th episode"
Thank you for that...I was afraid I was the only one.
Why did they carry her through? Is she really nice and we just didn't see it? Did they buy her half a$$ perfectly timed asthma attacks? Can she suck a bowling ball through a garden hose????

Perplexing.....

I would love to see Ada win, she deserves something good in her life....

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-10, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Elizabeth"
Elizabeth was indeed that goat that they all chose to keep because she would be so easy to beat in the end. She really doesn't deserve to be there and should have been eliminated long ago. I was the MOST disappointed in her when she went home. Until Jillian got there, she had not lost anymore weight (she said she had lost 6 -NOT!). For me, that proves that she really wasn't in it. She will most likely be one that goes home and gains it all back. She has very poor self control, and a very poor work-out ethic. She is an indulger...Even though she lost more weight than Ada, she really didn't train all that much, and I have to believe that she got alot more help once Jillian came for the visit.

As for Ada, I think she floundered some as well upon arriving at home. But, she didn't resort to junk food, and she constantly trained. I think she learned her lesson at the last weigh in, she expressed regret in floundering at the beginning of her time off. I think she'll do what needs to be done from here on out. I would think that she will make the final three easily. I don't know if she can beat the big boys though, as they had so much weight to lose.

Regarding Tara. I think Tara seemed so prominent with the challenges because, as I recall, she did indeed dominate them. She practically won every one. I don't recall Ada winning most of the challenges this season. She always noted that she considered herself a runner, and that it was her strength. That's why I think she was bound and determined to beat Tara's marathon time.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •