The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sept 21 - Ep 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-10, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sept 21 - Ep 1"
Someone's slipping up! No thread yet for the new season?

1st I felt sorry for the one left behind at each city. That was hard; to get that far & then be eliminated. A few acted like they didn't realize there was a chance they might not be going to the ranch; but surely they all heard the announcements of "potential" contestants - and were probably tole before too.

Looks like there is a chance that some of them get to the ranch after all.

So, what do you think about the yellow line being at the halfway mark for the first weigh in? Wondering if it will be that way all season?

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1 samboohoo 09-22-10 1
   RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1 jbug 09-22-10 2
       RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1 Tummy 09-22-10 3
 RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1 Cyndimaus 09-22-10 4
 I didn't like it udg 09-22-10 5
   RE: I didn't like it kidflash212 09-26-10 10
 RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1 HistoryDetective 09-23-10 6
   RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1 jbug 09-24-10 7
       RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1 HistoryDetective 09-24-10 8
           RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1 jbug 09-27-10 11
 RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1 Travelor 09-24-10 9
 RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1 HistoryDetective 09-29-10 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-10, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1"
Haven't watched it all yet. I saw the first comp in Detroit. I am confused about that. I thought Jesse and the girl (Ada?) were the two that won, yet I see Aaron on the NBC site as a contestant. What happened there?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-22-10, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-10 AT 11:00 AM (EST)

I had not looked at the site till now;
they have a lot of the ones who were "eliminated" on there - I didn't look at every one.
They are showing 20 contestants on the website.

I don't remember how many cities or how many "teams" won their way in.

E: I tried to count on a recap.
Michigan
LA
Portland
Atlanta
Phoenix
OK City
Boston

That would be 14; if they put all of the others from the 7 cities on the web site that would be 21, right?

I musta missed someone somewhere.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-22-10, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1"
I told Rob that the ones left behind would wind up being a twist this year.

Not sure I like the changes.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-10, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1"
Looks like we have a lot of "sob" stories with this group, too. Sad for their losses, of course, but it does get old after awhile. I can imagine we'll have lots of tears ahead as they deal with it (probably with Jillian!)

I hated to see any of them eliminated and I hope they all get a chance to be on the ranch. Hopefully even being that close to getting on the ranch will be the inspiration they need to get going on their weight loss.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-10, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I didn't like it"
The way they did the elimination, the person who most needed to be on the show was the most likely to be eliminated. This would have been a perfect setup for a "ghost" team. Instead, it looks like only two of the eliminated contestants get to come back (Ali said "700 lb", and they showed two people in yellow shirts walking toward the building).

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-26-10, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I didn't like it"
I got the same feeling - the person in the worst shape would be kept from the show.

And isn't there a medical exam for potential contestants? The lady who had an asthma attack clearly wasn't ready for the physical activity they put her through.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-10, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1"
Sunshine!

09-24-10, 09:13 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1"
here we go again....

09-24-10, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1"
Sorry: I'll try to catch up to the theme for this season.

Sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob.

Is that better?

The applications for this season must have consisted of two questions:

1. What do you weigh?
2. What is your most traumatic personal experience?

09-27-10, 09:26 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1"
oh my goodness HD
There is a sunshine on TAR!

Travelor 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-10, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1"
The first show was different from the past and I did not like the first show. Yellow line change should prove interesting. Enough with the sob stories.

09-29-10, 08:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Sept 21 - Ep 1"
I was also annoyed that there were contestants of both sexes in every city --- except one. The city that turned out to be the Pink Shirts had female contestants only. *rolls eyes* These are people who are incredibly out of shape and seriously overweight who will be revealing their bodies and their emotions to a nationwide audience of strangers but we certainly would not want to embarrass a man by asking him to wear pink. *rolls eyes*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •