The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"May 12 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-12-10, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"May 12 Episode"
Ok... I couldn't wait for JBUG to start the post! Hope I doing this right!

This was a good espisode, but a lot of flashbacks and talking that could have been cut out.

I am glad that they had the red line tonight. At this point of the journey it doesn't need to be about the alliances or game play, but what the individual is doing to make a permanet change in their life.

So there was no yellow line, no voting, only one person falling under the red line and being sent home immediately. I thought that would have caused more drama than it did..but everyone seemed very focused on doing what needed to be done.

They had two vistors from past seasons come talk to the players. Helen from two seasons ago and Eric from season 3. Helen still looks great. She looks so much younger. I can't believe Eric gained all his weight back! BUT he has started the program again and has lost 70 lbs. He really stressed to the ones he talked to about not giving yourself a "pass" when they got home, to keep the mindset going. He is supposed to be back at the finale to show how much weight he has lost. He and Michael are really close in weight right now, so it will be interesting to see how they compare on the last night.

The challenge was a flashback from Tara's season. They had to carry bags that had their lost weight over the sand dunes. Darius won it!! I was so proud of him! He has really grown up the last couple of weeks. He beat Tara's time by 10 minutes! He won $10,000, but could buy a 1 lb. advantage. He took the 1 lb.

Poor Michael!!! I felt so bad for him tonight. He really has to get a new mindset about his weight and how far he come instead of thinking about how "fat" he really is. After throwing a hissy fit in the gym, Bob talked to him and seemed to get through. I think the challenge though was what really hit home for him.

They had flashback films of the contestants which we could have skipped...I mean if I see Ashley fly off the treadmill one more time!! The cool thing they added this time was a message from the "fat" self to the new self. I thought that was motivating.

On the scales Michael lost 12 lbs. which set a new BL record. He is the first person to lose 200 lbs at the ranch! Daruis lost 10 lbs. and with the 1 lb. advantage gave him 1st place for the night. (Prize was a cooking lesson with THE CHEF!) Koli lost 13. I was suprised at his big number after last weeks loss..he isn't my favorite player. But he is doing very well. That left Ashley and Sunshine. Ashley lost 7 and thought she was going home, but then Sunshine only lost 2. So there is no more Sunshine on the ranch.

Ok... long winded, but it was a good episode. My favorite to win is Darius! If not him then Michael or Ashley.

OHH....also in the preview for next week....everyone goes home, then comes back for the final weigh in to determine the final two and the two that fall below the yellow line and SOMEONE GAINS 2 LBS!!! This should be interesting!

~Running in my dreams, Thanks Agman! ~

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 OPPPS! nap_time 05-12-10 1
 RE: May 12 Episode Estee 05-12-10 2
 RE: May 12 Episode Puffy 05-12-10 3
 RE: May 12 Episode jbug 05-12-10 4
   RE: May 12 Episode nap_time 05-12-10 7
   RE: May 12 Episode CSHS79 05-12-10 8
 RE: May 12 Episode MizJazmine 05-12-10 5
   RE: May 12 Episode nap_time 05-12-10 6
   RE: May 12 Episode Cyndimaus 05-13-10 10
       RE: May 12 Episode MKitty 05-14-10 13
   RE: May 12 Episode featherfish81 05-16-10 16
 RE: May 12 Episode samboohoo 05-13-10 9
   RE: May 12 Episode Flowerpower 05-16-10 15
       RE: May 12 Episode justmyhumbleopinion 05-17-10 17
           RE: May 12 Episode jbug 05-17-10 18
 RE: May 12 Episode blacknwhitedog 05-13-10 11
   RE: May 12 Episode mom2bjm 05-14-10 12
       RE: May 12 Episode JessicaRN 05-14-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-12-10, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "OPPPS!"
JBUG and I must have been typing at the same time! Teach me to be impatient! LOL

SORRY!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-10, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: May 12 Episode"
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
It's not warm when she's away.
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And she's always gone too long anytime she goes away.

Wonder this time where she's gone,
Wonder if she's gone to stay
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And this house just ain't no home anytime she goes away.

And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know

Hey, I ought to leave the young thing alone,
But ain't no sunshine when she's gone, only darkness everyday.
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,
And this house just ain't no home anytime she goes away.

Anytime she goes away.
Anytime she goes away.
Anytime she goes away.
Anytime she goes away.

*listens for HD's agonized screams*

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-10, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: May 12 Episode"
Thanks for the update. I haven't watched the show yet. I wish we had an East Cost Update thread for the Biggest Loser.

Courtesy of the Cap'n

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-10, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: May 12 Episode"
Well, you certainly had more to say than I did! LOL
I hate it when work gets in my way....

I couldn't decided if I was rooting for SS or Koli to not make it to the F4. Koli is beginning to grate on me - too cocky - even if he does admit that he is.

So, even if they had used the "2 under the yellow line - vote one gone" way, Sunshine would still have been the one to go - that is, if Michael & Daris stuck to their alliance - which I think they would have.

I can see Michael's issue - & hope that Bob got thru to him - I think watching the video helped him a lot - as well as meeting with Dr. H.

Seeing Eric makes everyone realize that the ranch is not a magic potion; they will have to continue what they are doing.

Helen looked wayyyyyyy different! Much better than the make-over did for her in her season.

In a way, I'd like to see Ashley win. She too still has a lot of weight to lose & needs a lot of firming up.

Agman 2009

Is this your first?
thread start, that is?
so, no longer a RTVW thread start virgin LOL

05-12-10, 03:21 PM (EST)
7. "RE: May 12 Episode"
>Is this your first?
>thread start, that is?
>so, no longer a RTVW thread
>start virgin LOL
>
Yep... that is me! Wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-12-10, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: May 12 Episode"
In a way, I'd like to see Ashley win. She too still has a lot
of weight to lose & needs a lot of firming up.
Agman 2009

Personally I was hoping Ashley would have gotten the highest percentage tonight since I think getting a private cooking lesson with Curtis Stone would send her over the moon. Maybe if she wins the whole thing it could still happen. I wonder what Curtis charges for private cooking lessons?

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-10, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: May 12 Episode"
I can't stand Koli...I just can't. Everybody else is fine, but him? I just can't...

05-12-10, 03:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: May 12 Episode"
I am with you.... I just don't like him.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-10, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: May 12 Episode"
I liked Koli in the beginning, but I don't like the cocky side of him. Any reality star that gets cocky really grates on me. Thats when I start hoping they get knocked down a peg.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-14-10, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: May 12 Episode"
Totally agree. I used to like him at first too, but now he is just an arrogant SOB!
I really like Darius, Michael and Ashley. Yay for those three!!

Summarized by the Capn!

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-16-10, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: May 12 Episode"
Yeah, he's starting to annoy me, too. Especially when they showed Koli and Sunshine talking about how Sam was sent home, and they were so indignant about it. They kept going on about how they should have kept Sam in so they'd be safe. I just kept thinking, "Ok, so it's fine when your two teams team up together, but when other teams do it against you it's suddenly a terrible idea? Got it."

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-10, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: May 12 Episode"
Two-hour shows (The Apprentice, The Bachelor, Biggest Loser) kill me. I have so much to get to on my Tivo right now and no time to get to it.

Of all of them left, I am glad Sunshine left. I really liked her in the beginning, but she started to wear on me. I thought she looked great at home. I thought she was much prettier there than at her makeover. Everything she did for that appearance really worked for her.

There had been an NBC teaser somewhere along the way about the first contestant to lost 200 pounds on the ranch, so I knew Michael was safe up until this point.

Of the four left, I am fine with any of them winning. Even Koli. I would prefer Aris or Michael, but I'm fine with any of these four.

Even though I haven't always agreed with Michael's actions this season, I am so happy for him and so proud of how far he has come this year. He has been so different than Shay from last year. He really worked hard for those 200 pounds. I hope he continues to and is not the one who gains 2 at the next weighin.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-10, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: May 12 Episode"
As this show winds down, I felt compelled to just add a comment. This show was quite nerve wracking knowing that there was a red line. The yellow team and the grey team seemed so locked, that I never thought Daris, Michael, or Ashley had a prayer. So, I was so happy last week when Michael got to stay. I was happy they showed all of Michael's emotions. I think falling below the yellow line was a real wake up call for him. While Bob spoke to him, I was hoping that Jillian would get he 2 cents in as well. She seems to connect with folks when they have their emotional break downs, and somehow I just didn't think Bob's talk was as good. I would LOVE to see Michael win this whole thing. And, let's face it, as one of the ones with the most weight left to go, he certainly has an EXCELLENT chance.

I was thrilled that Daris won the challenge. He has really transformed himself, and he is a new person. He has been shown the way, and I have no doubt that he will keep it up off the ranch. I don't think he could win, because, like Sam, he's gotten pretty small. I think this was his big pinnacle show. Daris rocked!

As for Koli, for some reason I really loved he and Sam. I still do. I look at his cockiness as his drive and commitment, and he will let no one or no thing get in his way at this point. I admire that determination, and he could indeed win this game! Koli rockes. I also got such a kick out of what he did to save Sam in that one episode, when he didn't even need to. He overate, but then he worked out to beat the band, to make sure he was still in the game.

As for Sunshine. I don't know how all of you feel, but I was so happy she went home. O'Neill and Sunshine were so committed to each other, it was heart warming. But, I felt that it was really all about Sunshine, and not enough about O'Neill. I felt like everything was handed to her on a silver platter. She had two people competing for her, not just herself. And, I thought that was unfair. I didn't think she deserved to win that way. I had nothing against her personally, and she's becoming such a beautiful girl. But, there are many worthy players in this game that aren't given everything by another sacrificing so much. Just how I felt. I was glad that she was the boot.

Ashley is such an underdog, I think. I would be THRILLED if she won it, as well. She is so cute, and she does have a ways to go. But, because of this, she could be a winner. She is wearing the lucky pink color as well! GO ASHLEY! I think that Daris, Michael and Ashley have played a very good game!

If I had to bet who will gain 2 pounds next week, it would be Daris. And just because he's so much smaller, he probably pushes the work outs so much and gains 2 pounds in muscle....and we all know that muscle weighs more than fat!
Just a guess.

I just love this show! So inspirational, and you really feel like you are along in their journey with them. I get so much happiness from watching these people along the way, transforming their lives and being rewarded with health and a much better self esteem and image.

justmyhumbleopinion 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-17-10, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justmyhumbleopinion Click to send private message to justmyhumbleopinion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: May 12 Episode"
I also got such a kick out of what he did to save Sam in that one episode, when he didn't even need to. He overate, but then he worked out to beat the band, to make sure he was still in the game.

As for Sunshine... She had two people competing for her, not just herself. And, I thought that was unfair. I didn't think she deserved to win that way.

Just curious. Why was it okay for Sam to have 2 people working for him and not okay for Sunshine? It seems to me there were other examples of Koli working for Sam.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-10, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: May 12 Episode"
IMO,
Altho Koli would work to try to keep Sam on the ranch, Koli would not go so far as to get voted off himself for Sam to stay.

Whereas, O'Neil would do anything to keep Sunshine there - yes, even ask to be voted off instead of her.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-10, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: May 12 Episode"
Wow! Helen looks so much better than at her finale- she looked terrible at her finale- she admitted she went overboard and she looks much healthier now.

Syren 2007

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-14-10, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: May 12 Episode"

I agree - she looks so much better than when she won - she looked way too thin then. She looks to be at a very reasonable weight to maintain - looked very healthy- and I thought her hair looked great too!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-14-10, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: May 12 Episode"
I'd be OK with any of this group winning, although I do agree about Koli being pretty annoying. I thought that I liked him earlier in the season, but I have to admit that he and Sam were always hard for me to keep straight, so maybe it was Sam that I liked when I thought I was liking Koli.

I felt so bad for Michael and have often thought about how overwhelming it would be to have to lose 300 pounds. I know that I would be tempted to go the gastric bypass way, so it is so impressive that Michael has done it through hard work. I just hope that he will be able to keep at it when he goes back to real life.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •