The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 20 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-10, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 20 Episode"
Sunshine!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April 20 Episode jbug 04-21-10 1
   RE: April 20 Episode samboohoo 04-21-10 3
   RE: April 20 Episode nap_time 04-21-10 6
 RE: April 20 Episode Cyndimaus 04-21-10 2
   RE: April 20 Episode samboohoo 04-21-10 5
 RE: April 20 Episode samboohoo 04-21-10 4
   RE: April 20 Episode Flowerpower 04-27-10 9
       RE: April 20 Episode HistoryDetective 04-27-10 10
       RE: April 20 Episode nap_time 04-27-10 11
 RE: April 20 Episode featherfish81 04-21-10 7
   RE: April 20 Episode nap_time 04-22-10 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-10, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April 20 Episode"
Here I am you are talking to me, right?

So Koli's game play becomes more obvious. He did play to get Steph voted out & Sam kept;
now he planned to win the only vote; allow Sam to fall below the line this time so that he'd have better weight loss the following week; but then Unc needed the vote - well, he thought Unc was gonna need it. So Koli & Sam both have to stay above the line so Koli's vote can be used to save Unc. Wonder if he ever thought that both Unc & Sunshine might fall below together!

I knew Victoria was gone when it was Sunshine below with her.
Koli's comment about the vote being for 'him'? Meant for his alliance. It is completely obvious that grey & yellow have a tight alliance.

Crusin w/ Tribe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-10, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April 20 Episode"
Agree. I've only seen the weigh-in so far because of baseball. Gray and Yellow are super tight. I think it would have been interesting if any combination of gray and yellow had fallen below.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-10, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: April 20 Episode"
I know it was game play...but I hope Koli was SICK after eating all that crap! His poor body.

I haven't been a fan of O'Neal, but this week he impressed me. First body pressing his weight "like the younger guys", then even with all the stress and loss he suffered this week, still had great numbers!

Something about Vicky didn't sit well with me. Wasn't sad to see her go. Can't really put a finger on it.

I was proud of Darius for winning the challenge. I know that it has been said over and over..but I hope he makes it to the makeover episode! He is cute, but that hair is crazy!!

Was soo glad to see that Ashley and Michael got to stay one more week. They still have so far to go in this process. I agree that Sam, Koli and Sunshine have got it and could do well at home but I think with the alliances in the house, unless the grey or yellow both fall below the yellow line, they will be the final 4.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-10, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 20 Episode"
I missed most of the episode but caught the stuff before the weigh-in.

I know these guys want to win the game, but they're doing pretty well and I think that Sam, Koli and Sunshine would all do well at home. They've been there long enough to deal with their "stuff" and have a good grasp on the things they need to do.

I wish Victoria could have stayed longer, but she seemed to do better at home anyway. At least she got to have the ranch experience and get a better handle on the way she should be going about things. I thought it was great that her personal trainer was waiting for her when she got home.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

04-21-10, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: April 20 Episode"
I think Jillian made an interesting observation about Victoria last night - I remember her talking about Victoria being at somewhat of a disadvantage due to her time away from the ranch and not knowing how to deal with it. And I'm glad she said that because it made perfect sense, and it was a much better way of me saying what was bugging me about Victoria because my mind was going to a much different place, and I wasn't sure how to explain it.

04-21-10, 01:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: April 20 Episode"
I never thought I would see the day when I would say I've had enough Sunshine and wish it would go away.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-10, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: April 20 Episode"

I never thought I would see the day when I would say I've had enough Sunshine and wish it would go away.

I couldn't agree more! I can not stand another episode with Sunshine, she's making me sick. Everything is all about Sunshine. And, she doesn't need to bother winning anything for herself, because everybody else is winning things and handing it right over to her. When Suzy Orman said she predicted Sunshine to win, I can see why....the rest of them are just laying it all down for her. I want a winner that earns it themselves, the HARD way. Get Sunshine and her chances of winning, OUTTA there! PLEASE, someone take her out soon!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-10, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: April 20 Episode"
Sunshine!

04-27-10, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: April 20 Episode"
What is so sad is that ONeal will probably throw himself under the bus before he lets Sunshine go home. We will see.

~Running in my dreams, Thanks Agman! ~

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-21-10, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: April 20 Episode"
I for one was really surprised none of those structures fell over, especially considering how poorly most of them were constructed. But it was an interesting challenge, and required them to use their brains too.

I'm starting to agree that Darius, Ashley, and Michael all need to stay above the yellow line in order to stay on campus, at least for a week so that someone from yellow or gray goes home since if they really are in an alliance they now have the voting power.

04-22-10, 08:57 AM (EST)
8. "RE: April 20 Episode"
I know what you mean about the towers... I don't think I would have been brave enough to climb on any of those. Maybe the blocks were heavier (more stable) than they looked.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •