The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 27 episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-28-10, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 27 episode"
As I expected.... it's still all Sunshine around here.

Good episode, though. I was so proud of the 3 "underdogs" with their weight losses. None of them under the yellow line. Good for them!

Makeovers next week!!!!!!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sunshine! HistoryDetective 04-28-10 1
 RE: April 27 episode samboohoo 04-28-10 2
   RE: April 27 episode Cyndimaus 04-28-10 3
   RE: April 27 episode HistoryDetective 04-28-10 4
       RE: April 27 episode Tummy 04-28-10 5
   RE: April 27 episode nap_time 04-28-10 9
       RE: April 27 episode jbug 04-28-10 11
   RE: April 27 episode featherfish81 04-29-10 15
 RE: April 27 episode jbug 04-28-10 6
   RE: April 27 episode HistoryDetective 04-28-10 7
       RE: April 27 episode jbug 04-28-10 8
   RE: April 27 episode nap_time 04-28-10 10
       RE: April 27 episode 2curious 04-30-10 16
           RE: April 27 episode qwertypie 04-30-10 17
   RE: April 27 episode realworld10 05-04-10 18
 RE: April 27 episode jbug 04-28-10 12
   RE: April 27 episode Donald Chump 04-29-10 13
 RE: April 27 episode maroonclowns mom 04-29-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-10, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sunshine!"
Sunshine! Again! Sunshine!

At least we won't have to listen to Sunshine's father yammer on and on any more.

Sunshine!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-10, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 27 episode"
As usual, I started at the weigh-in. Tuesday nights are baseball nights. By the time we get home, eat and get settled, it's just too darn late.

Obviously Koli threw the weigh-in. It wasn't okay when Melissa did it. It's okay now.

I knew as soon as Sunshine and O'Neal fell under, he would fall on his sword. She just annoys me to no end now. Enough with the darn tears.

In spite of all of that, I am still fine with any of the remaining winning. I am really rooting for Daris and Michael, but I'm fine with any of them.

I'm very impressed with Michael. I can't wait to see that hair go next week.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-28-10, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April 27 episode"
I agree with you...I'm okay with any of the remaining people winning.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

04-28-10, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: April 27 episode"
I'm very impressed with Michael.

Yeah, I agree, but he still has a long way to go. His current weight is where Daris began!

I can't wait to see that hair go next week.

Ditto. Take the shears to Daris as well!

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-28-10, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: April 27 episode"
I agree too - can't wait for make-over week.

I wonder if they'll bring Michael back next season if he's not to goal by finale - which I don't see him being - like they did Daniel.

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-10, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: April 27 episode"
>Obviously Koli threw the weigh-in.
>It wasn't okay when Melissa
>did it. It's okay
>now.

Why is it ok now? I don't think it is. I know it is a game...but I still don't like game play. Especially when they stand there and act like they don't know why in the world they didn't lose more weight. I hope it comes back around to bite him.

~Running in my dreams, Thanks Agman! ~

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-10, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: April 27 episode"
I think Boo might have been being a bit snarky....

or maybe she likes Koli so much that makes it ok....

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-10, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: April 27 episode"
"Obviously Koli threw the weigh-in. It wasn't okay when Melissa did it. It's okay now."

No, no he didn't throw the weigh-in. See, Koli just didn't push himself this week, and only lost a pound, which is fine. Melissa only lost a pound because she's completely in to game play and that's just terrible.

On an unrelated note, I wonder how come ONeal was allowed to participate in the challenge. I would have thought all of that running and quick movements needed to catch the calves would have been really bad for his knees.

04-28-10, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: April 27 episode"
Yes, Koli watered up. Waiting to hear Jillian jump his case about it (but not holding my breath)

I was so happy to see Darius, Michael & Ashley work together; they realized it's the only way they could beat the grey/yellow alliance.
Wish Michael & Ashley had realized sooner that helping Darius in the calf catching challenge would have been better but it worked out okay - except that next week Koli should have a really good weight loss.

I'm thinking that if Michael gets to stay to the end, he has a real chance of winning. He still has so much to lose! If he ever falls under, he'll probably be a gonner.

Darius looked so cute in this cowboy hat! With his hair pushed behind his ears, he looks like a totally different person! Can't wait to see the change they make for him. Michael too! They both made really cute cowboys!

I don't want to talk about ONeal & SS - & you can't make me LOL

Agman 2009

04-28-10, 12:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: April 27 episode"
I don't want to talk about ONeal & SS - & you can't make me LOL

Sunshine!

04-28-10, 02:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: April 27 episode"

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-10, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: April 27 episode"
I said the same thing about Daruis and the cowboy hat! LOL Can't wait to see him next week in the makeovers. He was the only one they didn't show in the preview clips.

I think I am cheering for him now to win. I still like Sam, but don't think he has enough weight to actual win.

During the whole challenge my dad was yelling "that's just not fair, they ought not be able to do that.." I felt the same way. Wonder if BL will ever go back to just single contestants?

~Running in my dreams, Thanks Agman! ~

2curious 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-30-10, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 2curious Click to send private message to 2curious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: April 27 episode"
I live in the same town as Daris and he looks so much better now with his short hair. You would never guess he was ever overweight looking at him now

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-10, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: April 27 episode"
Cool! Can't wait!

realworld10 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-04-10, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realworld10 Click to send private message to realworld10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: April 27 episode"
I don't think he watered up. Remember the week before he had an amazing weight loss AFTER consuming all those calories to help Sam. I think it caught up with him this week - plus I'm sure he didn't push as hard as he has in the past.

I do think he is playing the game - but he could have lost his immunity if he gained - correct?

04-28-10, 09:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: April 27 episode"
Some other observations:

When they went to the radio stations; and did the 5K,
all that happened much earlier this year right?

wouldn't a lot of people in TX know before the show ever started then who had made it to the final 7?

Lots of people really get into spoilers for Survivor & TAR;
seems no one really cares to spoil TBL?

Donald Chump 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-10, 03:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Donald%20Chump Click to send private message to Donald%20Chump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: April 27 episode"
No, the people in Texas wouldn't necessarily know they're seeing the final 7. They don't know if there are other contestants in some other city or state doing a similar thing. Or if the 7 they're seeing were chosen from a challenge while the others stayed on the ranch. Remember an episode in a previous season when some of them went away to a resort and the others had to stay on the ranch?

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-10, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: April 27 episode"

Bitting my nails and holding my breath for Daris to be safe so I can see his makeover.

by Capt`n

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •