The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 13 - Ep 14 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-10, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 13 - Ep 14 "
I'm sporting my old car (below) for the new cars won last night. Pretty nice win for 2 contestants!
I don't know why, but I'm almost getting tired of Oneal's constant "everything is for Sunshine" talk. I donknow....oh well.

I FF thru most of what's-her-name the money finance lady. She bores me

No about the weigh in ----
Curious: Sam weighed in early the previous week when he won the immunity challenge - he weighed in on day 3 I think. So he actually had more days to lose weight and add to his total loss for this week; & then he loses nothing? strange - very strange.

Possibly more game play than we see or realize?
If they had all stuck to their previous thought patterns of voting off who would do best at home; keeping who needed to be there longer the most; Drea would have stayed. So looked to me that more voted to keep Sam because they think he doesn't have as much more to lose as Drea might.
Then I got to thinking that maybe there are some hidden alliances: like Sam & Koli have made deals with others that they won't vote for each other - regardless. If Sam had enough alliance votes he felt confident in, he could have thrown the weigh in. Am I beginning to see things that are not there? LOL

I hope Drea does really well at home. She'll need a lot of support and pushing to keep her going.

Dang! Jillian beat poor little Victoria's butt! I think Bob almost felt sorry for V.
Again, I'm tired of Jillian playing head doctor. Some people are overweight cause they like to eat & they eat all the wrong foods! that's all!

Crusin w/ Tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April 13 - Ep 14 samboohoo 04-14-10 1
   RE: April 13 - Ep 14 jbug 04-14-10 2
       RE: April 13 - Ep 14 nap_time 04-14-10 3
           Sam's weight nap_time 04-14-10 6
 RE: April 13 - Ep 14 nap_time 04-14-10 4
 Sunshine! HistoryDetective 04-14-10 5
   RE: Sunshine! jbug 04-14-10 8
       RE: Sunshine! HistoryDetective 04-14-10 10
 RE: April 13 - Ep 14 Cyndimaus 04-14-10 7
   RE: April 13 - Ep 14 jbug 04-14-10 9
       RE: April 13 - Ep 14 Cyndimaus 04-15-10 12
   RE: April 13 - Ep 14 maroonclowns mom 04-15-10 11
 RE: April 13 - Ep 14 featherfish81 04-15-10 13
 RE: April 13 - Ep 14 Donald Chump 04-16-10 14
   RE: April 13 - Ep 14 blueahh 04-19-10 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-10, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April 13 - Ep 14 "
Didn't get to watch the whole thing yet. I saw the weigh-in and didn't even stay awake long enough to see the actual elimination.

Sunshine somewhat annoyed me last night with the tears.

I'm not sure yet what to think about Victoria, and I didn't see whatever happened with Jillian. There is something going on with her that I can't figure out.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-14-10, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 13 - Ep 14 "
During regular workouts, Jillian had some running 1 minute sprints on the treadmills - Victoria included. Victoria kept stepping off and of course Jillian was right in her face.

Then before last chance workout, Bob & Jillian were discussing what they were going to have them do. Jillian said Victoria was going to run 5 sprints with EACH other contestant. So that was what? 7 x 5 = 35 sprints?
Anyway, the look on Bob's face seemed like he thought it was overkill - but of course they never contradict the other.
Then after Victoria finished, she didn't seem happy - she didn't celebrate. Jillian thought she should have been all excited about having done it; she thought Victoria looked po'd instead.
so she had to get into one of her discussions - I ff thru it.

Something about Sunshine & Oneal seem like they think they are entitled - that they should never be in danger of leaving (Tiger Woods gave me new insight into the meaning & use of the word "entitled" )

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-10, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April 13 - Ep 14 "
I agree with you on the "entitled" thing. While I thought it was great for O'Neal to give the car to his daughter...(reminds me of my daddy.) ...He has to start letting her win and LOSE on her own accord. During the weigh in when he was saying he hoped he was below Sunshine, this doesn't help her. It is con'ting to give her a crutch. AND he has to start stepping up for himself.

I kinda think the money lady put a target on Sunshine's back. If she goes below the yellow line, she is gone!

04-14-10, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Sam's weight"
I just checked Sam's info.
He started at 372. He is at 252. He is 6'4".
With that inforamtion, the suggested "ideal weight" is 182 - 222 lbs.

He only has about 30 more pounds to lose...

04-14-10, 12:53 PM (EST)
4. "RE: April 13 - Ep 14 "
Love your car!!

Don't like the money lady either... I am a Dave Ramsey Fan! (So is Danny, BTW)

I don't know that Sam is game playing.... I think he has lost almost all he can. He is now putting on muscle. I will have to check out his height with current weight to see how much more he can lose and still be healthy.

I think Drea got sent home because of game play. They can beat Sam...but she still has a lot to lose, so she is a threat. ANOTHER thing I thought about, I know that it is on a different show, but what about the car curse?? LOL

Although I don't agree with Jillian's accessment of Vicky,(I agree with JBUG below, some people are fat because they love to eat!) I was kinda curious about Vicky's reaction to her compeletion of the sprints. Even though she had to be dog tired...I would have also thought that she would have been so proud of herself for getting it done. That was a BIG accomplishment, but she acted like it was going to doom her. I was glad to see her come back at first, but her "poor pitiful me" attitude is changing my mind.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-10, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sunshine!"
I'm almost getting tired of Oneal's constant "everything is for Sunshine" talk.

Sunshine!

I love it when we agree.

04-14-10, 02:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Sunshine!"
We must take note of these special moments

One of Shar's unique creations

They are so few & far between - LOL

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-10, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sunshine!"
Sunshine!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-14-10, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: April 13 - Ep 14 "
So really, what the heck does your FICO score have to do with winning a weight loss show? She didn't make her prediction about Danny based on his score, even though that's what she said. How dumb does she think we are?

Interesting show this week. I agree about Sunshine and Oneal. She had this big "breakthrough" about standing on her own and Oneal thought it was great yet there he is wanting to keep her there. I know part of it is the parent love for the child. I get that. But she is well equipped to succeed at home and he really needs to be on the ranch a lot more than she does.

I am really hoping that Michael makes it to the makeover show. I want to see what they do with his hair. That workout afro thing cracks me up. He looks good when he has it slicked back and contained. I know it may never be all flat and such but I'm sure it can look much better. I also want to see Daris get a makeover! I'm sure it would make him look older and better.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

04-14-10, 02:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: April 13 - Ep 14 "
I like to pick out the ones I want to see get makeovers too LOL
We agree on these 2!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-10, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: April 13 - Ep 14 "
Both have the potential to be handsome men sans the hair explosions on their heads!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-10, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: April 13 - Ep 14 "

Sunshine looks great but I`m really tired of the tears. Constantly!! boo, hoo.

by Capt`n

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-15-10, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: April 13 - Ep 14 "
Yeah, I pretty much agree with you.

ONeal's "everything for Sunshine" is starting to grate a little. And a little part of me felt that it was unfair because Sunshine essentially had two chances to win for each one of everyone else's (though ONeal wasn't going as fast as many of the other contestants, so maybe not)

FF through Suzi too - I assume it was just: don't spend more than you make, it's attainable, blah blah blah.

I'm not sure that Sam threw the weigh-in, but I do think that he was kept there because he has less weight to lose than Drea. Ironic that their using Melissa's strategy, just without Melissa.

I'm not sure about the head doctor thing. I'm not a psychologist, so take this with a grain of salt, but when you are really that much overweight it seems like there must be something else behind it than just being lazy and liking to eat. 20 lbs overweight, sure. 200 lbs? Other things might be coming into play, which may or may not get solved on the ranch, but maybe at least identified.

Donald Chump 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-16-10, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Donald%20Chump Click to send private message to Donald%20Chump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: April 13 - Ep 14 "
I think Sam's 10-lb weight loss at the red button last week was mostly dehydration. He timed his weigh-in to be right after a long workout that morning. It's like when boxers sweat off 5-10 pounds in a few hours to make their weight division cutoff.

He hit the red button at what, 4 days? So let's say he lost 6 pounds of water and 4 pounds of real weight.

Over the next 24 hours he gains back the 6 lbs of water weight. So just to get a zero the following week, he needs to lose those 6 pounds again, except losing it in actual bodyweight because they make them drink up properly after the last chance workout. So that's what he did, and ended up with a zero.

blueahh 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-19-10, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blueahh Click to send private message to blueahh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: April 13 - Ep 14 "
I think O'Neill & Sunshine and Sam & Koli have an alliance. S&K constantly refer to O'Neill as "unc" for uncle. When Victoria came onboard, O'Neill took her under his wing and said that he has a second daughter. That makes a pretty good alliance of five.

The first week, Victoria didn't vote for Drea because Drea voted her into the game (Sam didn't). This time Victoria said she was going to keep the person that helped her the most at the beginning and sent Drea home. How did Sam help Victoria?

I think this alliance is going to pick off Ashley, Michael and Darius. O'Neill will take one for the team, Victoria won't be able to keep up and we'll have Sam, Koli and Sunshine in the final three. Viewers at home will vote for Sunshine and Sam to be the final two.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •