The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"March 30 - Ep 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-10, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"March 30 - Ep 12"
Let it start here - and now.
Don't hold it in; speak your peace; cause there will be little peace at the Ranch now that 'red' is back.

One of Shar's unique creations

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: March 30 - Ep 12 samboohoo 03-31-10 1
   RE: March 30 - Ep 12 udg 03-31-10 2
       RE: March 30 - Ep 12 nap_time 03-31-10 9
 RE: March 30 - Ep 12 crs3192 03-31-10 3
 RE: March 30 - Ep 12 jbug 03-31-10 4
   RE: March 30 - Ep 12 samboohoo 04-01-10 12
   RE: March 30 - Ep 12 MizJazmine 04-02-10 18
 RE: March 30 - Ep 12 taffnic 03-31-10 5
   RE: March 30 - Ep 12 nap_time 03-31-10 7
       RE: March 30 - Ep 12 nap_time 04-01-10 14
 RE: March 30 - Ep 12 featherfish81 03-31-10 6
 RE: March 30 - Ep 12 nap_time 03-31-10 8
   RE: March 30 - Ep 12 crs3192 03-31-10 10
   O'Neal and the Stairs samboohoo 04-01-10 11
       RE: O'Neal and the Stairs nap_time 04-01-10 13
           RE: O'Neal and the Stairs samboohoo 04-06-10 22
 RE: March 30 - Ep 12 Cyndimaus 04-01-10 15
 RE: March 30 - Ep 12 HistoryDetective 04-01-10 16
 Live Weigh-In featherfish81 04-01-10 17
   RE: Live Weigh-In MizJazmine 04-02-10 19
       RE: Live Weigh-In Sues 04-02-10 20
           RE: Live Weigh-In jbug 04-05-10 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-10, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
WTF was Jillian so happy about? I mean she hugged her and pretty much welcomed her back. I didn't get that. Hopefully the other contestants won't be so consumed with beating her that it backfires. I guess I should be glad Sam is still there so that he can beat her.

I was glad they brought Victoria back since she didn't have a chance there before.

The whole Steph thing came as a big suprise to me. I feel like we've been missing something for a few weeks. It felt very "high schoolish" to me. I also didn't really care for Ashley too much last night.

I thought Steph looked great at home. I think she could be a contender for the at-home prize.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-31-10, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
I felt really bad for Steph. Nothing she could say or do would eliminate all doubt. Koli did exactly what he said he resents: played dirty!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-31-10, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
And I think Ashley realized...TOO LATE, that she had been played!

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-10, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
I was very disappointed in Koli this episode.
I only hope that Sam doesn't start behaving like him, too.

Ugh. I'm so upset that Melissa is back. I can't STAND that woman!
I'm very happy, however, for Victoria. I'm glad she finally got her chance - and her mother, Cherita, was unbelievably giving.

03-31-10, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
Interesting to allow the ones there vote to bring another back in. Wondered how it would have gone tho if they had written their votes down (w/ someone peeking over their shoulder of course). If you didn't know who was voting for whom?
I'm glad they chose Victoria.

I did not like the challenge for the 2nd chance. Like Caite on TAR says,
"It's not fair!"
It really wasn't. That was built to suit Melissa & Miggy. The heavier ones & especially those with knee/leg problems didn't have a chance.

As for the immunity for the first week for them? I was wishing they'd offer a choice of immunity or $5,000. Melissa is all about the money & would have taken the money. LOL

I had never considered that Steph might have thrown that weigh in. How could she be sure she wouldn't be the one sent home? (I might've missed something).

I thought Koli was doing some game play himself - trying to get a target on someone in case he or Sam were on the block.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

04-01-10, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
Agree with you about the challenge. Some of them had absolutely no chance.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-10, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
Well...well...well...apparently some people are taking off their halos. It's a competition after all. Who would have thunk it? Koli had A LOT of nerve calling Stephanie shady, while he himself sullied her name to Ashley. But I'm not surprised with Koli because I think he has issues. Betrayal is not a good look for Ashley and I think she's going to regret that vote. Don't really care about Melissa being back...ho hum. I'm glad for Victoria, but the look on her face after she started working out made me laugh. It was like, "What have I gotten myself into!". I hope she can stay a while. Good for Stephanie and Sam if they truly are a couple. People have found love on the BL before.

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-10, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
I was very disappointed Melissa made it back, yuck..
Happy that Victoria is getting her chance.

Did anyone pick up the comment by Stephanie, "I'm in love."
A co-worker today told me their husband told her a while back he heard rumours about Stephanie and Sam,, anyone else heard this???

courtesy of Cap'n2patch

03-31-10, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
I heard Steph make that comment too! I also heard something a few weeks ago about Sam and Steph being a couple.

SOOO...what I wonder is did Koli plant the misleading information to Ashley about Steph to get rid of her to "protect" Sam.

They were holding hands under the elimation table.

HMMMM... makes me wonder about the finale.

04-01-10, 02:41 PM (EST)
14. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
Here is a link to the Sam and Steph romance!!

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/04/01/biggest-losers-stephanie-how-i-fell-in-love-with-sam/

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-31-10, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
I was so frustrated with Koli this episode.

"Here's my idea, which I have no real evidence for, but is hard to disprove. Now I'm going to spread it around, planting seeds of distrust. By the end of the episode I'm going to claim it as truth, and sound all self-righteous about it, even though I don't need an excuse to not vote for Sam."

The whole idea didn't make much sense to me. So she was going to throw the weigh-in, which could potentially put her on the chopping block, to eliminate a competitor who probably wasn't that big of a threat anyway??? Just because she had a small loss and then a big one? That happens to lots of contestants, and none of them are accused of throwing the weigh-in (unless they happen to have immunity, which doesn't apply here).

03-31-10, 07:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
I was sooo excited that Victoria got to come back and actually have a chance to experience the ranch!

I was ready to throw something at the tv when Melissa won the challenge. As someone stated above, it wasn't quite fair for all those competing...but I think the producers realized that there wasn't as much drama, so they set it up for her to come back so there would be someone to hate. Hopefully she will be gone VERY soon!

Koli is so very wrong and I hope it comes back to bite him. I wondered if Sam knew what was going on.. there were a few times when Steph was talking about being betrayed that Sam had a confused look on his face. Still think there was something going on between Sam and Steph and Koli didn't like it.

Steph was my favorite...with Sam a close second, so I am cheering for him now. But I am afraid with as good as he is looking that his time is limited. Sunshine or Victoria would then get my cheers.

What was the deal with O'Neal and the steps? Hasn't he been climbing up to the scale this entire season?? I think I have missed something.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-10, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
I thought the same thing about O'Neal and climbing the stairs. I think that what has been happening is that he had to kind of hobble up - as in he had to step up and then put his other foot on the same step, etc.
Now he can put one foot in front of the other and get up faster.

(I think.)

I'm also very worried about Sam staying much longer - he looks great! But he does work very hard so he may keep up with the numbers.
I was so proud when he said what he did on the scale. With people like O'Neal, I feel like it's rehearsed. With Sam, though, it feels real and not as contrived.

04-01-10, 09:27 AM (EST)
11. "O'Neal and the Stairs"
I was actually very happy for him. I think he has major problems with his legs/knees, and I think he's been taking the steps to the weigh-in one at at time with both feet instead of walking up regularly.

I actually get it. I consider myself to be in fair shape. I completed my first ever 10k this weekend, and I am still having difficulty on the stairs at home - and I've been training for 3 months. As big as his legs, hips, and butt may have been, I cannot immagine what it has been like for his knees, ankles, and feet to carry the load that is the rest of him for so long.

04-01-10, 09:46 AM (EST)
13. "RE: O'Neal and the Stairs"
Oh... ok. That makes sense. I must have missed that before cause I couldn't figure out why they were making such a big deal out of it. But if that is the case, that is a huge goal.

Samboobree...how did the 10K go? My daughter (11) and I ran our first 5K a few weeks ago. It was a great experience for us as we have never been "runners" before.

04-06-10, 03:38 PM (EST)
22. "RE: O'Neal and the Stairs"
It was good. I did it in 1:03:28. My goal was an hour, I was just over it.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-01-10, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
I really wish they had picked a different way to bring back the second person onto the ranch. As others have stated, the challenge began unfair. They should have done some sort of trivia or an endurance thing like holding something, etc. that would have made things more even. The ones who had the most weight to lose really didn't have a chance at all to get back onto the ranch.

Oh the drama! I think Steph was the right choice since she would do well at home and has less to lose. Did she? Didn't she? I don't really care!

I really, really hope Victoria does well on the ranch and I am so glad she finally has her chance to be there!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-10, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: March 30 - Ep 12"
The bitch is back.

Why bring back only two former contestants?! Why not bring back all of them? Then this season would never have to end.

This episode was certainly full of lies, half-truths, and code.

Melissa: She did not vote for Sam because he has the necessary support at home. She voted for Sam simply because he seemed like a more challenging competitor --- and she's in it for the money.

Anybody who used a phrase like "steel sharpens steel": C'mon, that was just code for "We both have a dick! {insert masculine grunt}"

Koli: His comments made it look like he was the shady one, not Stephanie. I think there was more to this story than the viewers saw.

O'Neal: He was just slurping up all that attention. I'm proud of him for being proud of Sunshine for being proud of him for being proud of Sunshine for being proud of him for being proud of Sunshine because she's proud of him because he's proud of her because she's proud of him. At least when he's spewing all of that nonsense he's not taking in any more calories. He's going to miss getting to make all those speeches once he goes home. I'm ready for him to leave --- right after Melissa. Sunshine!

It was fun watching whichever half-ton twin (I never bothered to learn which was which) get deflated (well, figuratively) when the majority decided to do the decent thing and give Vicky a chance on the ranch.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-01-10, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Live Weigh-In"
Another thing - what did you all think about the live weigh-in?

I was really impressed that he lost so much weight - 400 lbs! But the fact that he was all by himself on the scale with just Ali there seemed really anticlimactic. There wasn't anyone around to cheer him on or anything.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-10, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Live Weigh-In"
I thought it was way cool that he had lost all that weight, but it seemed weird that it was just him by himself with Ali. I would have thought that that would have merited a live audience of some kind even if it was a small group. I dunno....

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-10, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Live Weigh-In"
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that...it would have been so cool to have the contestants there to see his weight loss....

but hey, maybe he has mad love for Allison....

04-05-10, 10:09 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Live Weigh-In"
The guys weigh in was live.
So the contestants couldn't have been there to watch it without showing all of us what they look like right now.
They are home continuing with their weight loss preparing for the grand finale.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •