The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feb 9 Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-10, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feb 9 Episode 6"
I hate 'to be continued' endings! especially in my reality tv when I'm not expecting it!

I'll be back to discuss

Crusin w/ Tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 samboohoo 02-10-10 1
   RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 newsomewayne 02-10-10 2
       RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 samboohoo 02-10-10 3
   RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 jbug 02-10-10 4
       RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 nap_time 02-10-10 5
           RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 samboohoo 02-10-10 7
               RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 nap_time 02-10-10 10
                   RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 samboohoo 02-11-10 13
           RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 Belle Book 02-10-10 8
           RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 jbug 02-10-10 9
           RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 Donald Chump 02-11-10 12
               RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 samboohoo 02-11-10 14
       RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 samboohoo 02-10-10 6
           RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 nap_time 02-10-10 11
 RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 Tummy 02-11-10 15
 RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 featherfish81 02-13-10 16
   RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 Sahara 02-14-10 17
       RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 featherfish81 02-14-10 18
 RE: Feb 9 Episode 6 featherfish81 02-16-10 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-10, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
Agree. I've never been so irritated in my TV watching life. There was absolutely no reason for it and, the fact that we now have to wait through the Olympics, makes it even worse.

Yellow Team: I'm a bit confused. I thought when they returned last week, Ali told them they would have immunity for 2 weeks. Am I mistaken here? I can't remember if they would have been the sole vote for the 2 weeks, but I remember her saying they had immunity for 2 weeks. It didn't make sense for them to have been competing in the immunity challange.

I enjoyed watching the olympians. I enjoyed watching the Pop Challenge winners shoot themselves in the foot in the immunity challenge. I thought the immunity challenge was way too easy - they were way too close to the target they were shooting at.

I enjoyed watching Melissa go home.

The previews for next week show a black shirt that looks like the broad shoulder of Darrell, but it would very well be Drea.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-10, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
>Yellow Team: I'm a bit
>confused. I thought when
>they returned last week, Ali
>told them they would have
>immunity for 2 weeks.
>Am I mistaken here?

No, what they were told is guarenteed two weeks "on the ranch". The week they returned, with immunity that week, and then the following week where they would be subject to the same possibilities of elimination as the other teams. That's two weeks before possibly going home.

>
I thought the
>immunity challenge was way too
>easy - they were way
>too close to the target
>they were shooting at.

Agreed. I also question how many attempted shots they got after each lap. We were never shown anyone to miss. Some of them had to miss. If actually hitting the target wasn't part of the challenge, or shoot till you hit was, then I call BS.

>
>I enjoyed watching Melissa go home.

I was neutral on her. I never had quite the same feeling for her as I have with Icky, Heffa, and Trashy.

Winter sports by Tribephyl, 2005

02-10-10, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
Ahhh,now it makes sense. Thank you.

02-10-10, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-10 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

Your memory is good Boo! I had forgotten but now that you mention it..... so that means Sunshine was immune too. Wonder why that was not mentioned..... Edit: I just read Wayne's explanation

I just love Yellow Dad - he seems so dedicated and also sincerely happy when others do well too. And Sunshine is really pretty - I know a lot of people say that about people that are overweight, but she has a beautiful face. Even tho the pop challenge benefit didn't turn out to be much, I was happy to see her do well; it shows how hard she is working and how determined she is.

& yes, the targets were much too close! I thought they would be shooting at the small black circle? but it seems they were aiming directly at the big light? or was I not paying attention?
Did they show anyone missing even one shot?

I can't help but notice on those coconut chop challenges how those who win or almost win seem to think they actually had something to do with it Pink daughter was so proud to have come in 3rd - but she had nothing to do with where she placed. oh well, not that it really matters. But for the record, I hate those kind of challenges on TBL and on Survivor.

Melissa - interesting. Hard to believe she gained a.g.a.i.n.
Because I haven't liked her from the beginning, I find myself looking for things; like was she just ready to go home to her kids and decided to throw it - and at the same time she could claim to Jillian that "see? I'm really having some kind of problem - no immunity & still no weight loss" ?
No one has ever stopped losing weight on TBL without them figuring out why. Remember the year that one guy was not eating enough? She is doing something wrong - whether intentional or not.

BTW, Allison is really looking hot since the birth of her baby! Good for her.

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-10-10, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
I wondered about those targets myself...it didn't show anyone missing, which took much of the challenge out. I felt bad for Sam...it seems that he was getting ganged up on. (made me think of Tara and the weight in that car.)

Anybody try the lunges during the commercial break? I did for the first commercial, but then sat and laughed at my daughter and nephew trying to do them in socks on a hardwood floor. After that we had a sit up competition! I did 25 and won!!

I knew when Stephanie stopped to look at the dessert that a product placement for extra or jello was coming!! But I did like how they showed the food and emphasized that as athletes you have to have fuel.. I wish they would have explained more about the types of food and what they are for. (Ex. I know that protein is for healing muscles and tendons after a workout.)

I worried about Koli, even before last night's show. He has a very sad look on his face most of the time,and he slumps. I was glad to see that Bob noticed to and said something.

As for Melissa, I think she is setting herself up to win the at home prize and hubby to win the BL. She said it herself that she didn't have the weight the others had to lose and wouldn't be able to contine to pull the %. I am glad she is gone...but wonder who NBC will make the new villian to take her place.

Other than Stephaine and Sam....none of the others have made a lasting impression on me. When it came to the weigh in last night...I fretted over Stephaine, until she was up high enough on the list to be safe, and then relaxed. It doesn't matter to me which one goes home this time...they are both ok to me...

Is there really no BL next week because of the Olympics? I didn't think about that!!! Well, guess I can go to boy scouts for a few weeks.

~nap_time~

02-10-10, 02:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
I FF'd a little through some of the workouts, but I regularly include lunges in my workouts. I have a love/hate relationship with them. They are good for the butt.

The burpies. Those are hard and fun. I have not been able to do them since I broke my wrist last summer. Hope to soon.

02-10-10, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
Samboo....
I understand the love/hate relationship...the longer the day went the more sore I was today!! I only did them for the lenght of one commercial, so what minute maybe?? Oh my! Have muscles I had forgot about! LOL

What's a burpie?

~nap_time~

02-11-10, 08:28 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
A burpie is when you hit the floor in a push-up position, extend your legs out, bring them back and jump up. Here is a link to how to do it: http://www.rosstraining.com/articles/burpeeclip.htm.

I had an awesome personal trainer at my gym last year, who reminded me a lot of Jillian, but he never yelled. We also did these lunges where you bounced back and forth between legs. I wish I could afford to hire him on a regular basis.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-10-10, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
*As for Melissa, I think she is setting herself up to win the at home prize and hubby to win the BL. She said it herself that she didn't have the weight the others had to lose and wouldn't be able to contine to pull the %. I am glad she is gone...but wonder who NBC will make the new villian to take her place.*

I wouldn't be surprised if she threw the weigh-in simply to set herself up to win the at-home prize at least. She's a gamer and while that's not always a bad thing, it is one on this show! That's why I'm glad she's gone too!

As for setting her husband up to win The Biggest Loser, that's easier said than done. You have to have things go just right for your partner to even have a shot at winning, such as making the Final 3. Too many things could go wrong for her husband.

Belle Book

02-10-10, 05:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
I think you hit it right on the head! Going for the at home prize might be just what she was planning.

Donald Chump 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-11-10, 05:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Donald%20Chump Click to send private message to Donald%20Chump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
You people are getting ridiculous now. First she throws weigh-in so she can have a bigger weight loss the following week to help herself stay on campus, and now she throws the weigh-in so she can go home early?

Just come out and say it ... you hate Melissa because she's a beeyotch and no matter what she does, in your eyes she's either lying or playing a game or both.

02-11-10, 08:41 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
I don't think she's in it for the at-home prize because I think it's darn near impossible for her to get it. She was correct in that her starting weight put her at a disadvantage in that regard. I do think she played the game and, as people have said here before, it is a game. I have no problems with playing the game, just don't lie about it.

02-10-10, 02:08 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
I don't mind the coconut challenges on Survivor because some people really need to get a clue.

02-10-10, 08:03 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
Not sure about the coconut challenge on Survior, BUT I like the fact that the bottom two won't be voted out!! I like the idea that you have to fight to stay on the ranch. I think that is how it should be every time! That way, it takes some of the game play out!

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-11-10, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
We had basketball take Biggest Loser's place on tv that night! Guess I'll watch on the 'net before the next one comes back on.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-13-10, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
Yeah, the "to be continued" was really annoying. Did they think the Olympics would make us forget to watch the show?

I liked the Pop Challenge. I've seen sliding boards like that advertised, and they look interesting. I just don't want to spend that kind of money on something I might not like. Too bad they all turned on each other.

But I agree with everyone else about the shooting challenge. They were definitely aiming for the little hole, not the big light. What I don't understand, though, is how they were all such excellent shots. No one ever missed? Then why bother targeting Lance (the only one with experience)?

I was kind of disappointed that Melissa left. There was something that I liked about her, though I can't pinpoint it. And to those of you who think she did it on purpose - why? Even if she wants to win the at home prize, why leave so early?

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-14-10, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
Maybe she was just tired of having to work. I am sure she had already figured out that she had very little chance of winning. I am thinking that perhaps she is one of those people that doesn't even want to play a game if she cannot win.

Vintage Sahara

A Vintage Tribephyl

02-14-10, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
But she knew from the start that she couldn't win. The winners all lose ~50% of their body weight, and she couldn't do that.

02-16-10, 09:05 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Feb 9 Episode 6"
I'm not sure who's watching the Olympics, but J.R. Celski, who helped with the sliding challenge, won bronze in the 1500m (short track speed skating). Does anyone know how well the rest of the Olympians we saw are doing?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •