The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jan 12 - Ep 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-10, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jan 12 - Ep 2"
I had an idea about the immunity challenges.
Instead of telling them the winner gets immunity,
tell them the winner gets either
immunity or a 2 lb advantage at the weigh in.
Then they don't get to find out which they get till they go to the weigh in. Before anyone is weighed in, the winner will get to draw from a hat - they might pull either the immunity or the advantage.
That way they will have to continue to try to lose weight and can't "play the game" that week.
I wish the producers would read this and think about it

I love that Bob called the red team out on the game play.

Sparkled by Agman 2009

I was running between 2 rooms watching bits & pieces of AI with DH so I missed some of the show, but I think I got most of it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2 trigirl 01-13-10 1
 RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2 Ahtumbreez 01-13-10 2
   RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2 Ahtumbreez 01-13-10 3
       RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2 GOOU 01-13-10 4
           RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2 jbug 01-13-10 5
               RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2 nap_time 01-13-10 6
                   RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2 jbug 01-13-10 8
 RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2 nap_time 01-13-10 7
   RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2 featherfish81 01-13-10 9
 RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2 samboohoo 01-14-10 10
 RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2 mdld 01-16-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-13-10, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2"
That's a great idea!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-10, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2"
That is a good idea.

I don't mind the gameplay anymore. It's not the contestants fault that it IS a game also. I'd be playing it were I on there, not as money as my goal (though that would be nice) but for the chance to stay on the ranch another week. I think every week on the ranch makes your chances of success that much better.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-10, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2"
I'm adding that I don't like week 2 - the medical stuff just drags for me. On and on and on and ....

GOOU 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-13-10, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GOOU Click to send private message to GOOU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2"
Agreed - I was bored last night - zzzzzzz - I think it is great that they educate each team member about his or her individual health, but I just wasn't that interested.

01-13-10, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2"
we all seem to agree on this point

DH commented that I really like this show & asked why.
Unfortunately I couldn't tell him it inspires me to exercise .
I've gotta find a way to get motivated to get on the treadmill!

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-10, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2"
You could sign up to run a 5K... that would motivate you!

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

01-13-10, 02:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2"
uhhhhhh, no
LOL
but? you go girl!

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-10, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2"
Did you see the part where they had Bob put on all of Michael's (white team) weight? Bob was like...OH this is terrible. I feel aweful! I think it was an eye opener for Bob!

My next favorite part was when Jillian had to eat one meal from the Orange teams "daily meals". She didn't get but a few bites down before she threw it up! Could've done without the garbage can scene...but I knew it was coming. You could see her face and tell she wasn't going to be able to hold it down.

I don't like the red team's game play so early in the game. I wish they had a rule that if you gain weight the week you have immunity, that you lose immunity! That would take care of that!!

I hated that the purple team mom had to leave...but I thought it was good that she gave herself for her daughter. My sister and I were discussing before the weigh in who should go home and we both agreed that Maria, (white team mom) needed to go home. Her son needs to become independent and do this for himself. (JMO)

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-13-10, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2"
Yeah, I wonder if that will give Bob and Jillian a little more understanding of just how hard it is for the contestants to exercise, when they are carrying around that much weight.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-10, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2"
I did a lot of FF'ing this week.

I'm still not really connected to anyone yet.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

mdld 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-16-10, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mdld Click to send private message to mdld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jan 12 - Ep 2"
Did anyone notice in the previews for next week when Bob and Jillian are fussing/yelling at the weigh-in it showed someone with a 1 pound loss. I'm pretty sure I figured out who it is but not sure if y'all post spoilers in this particular forum.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •