The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Finale! 12/8/09"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-09, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Finale! 12/8/09"
I can't believe no one is here to talk about this yet.
Yes, there was about 1 1/2 hrs of filler and maybe 1/2 hour of the good stuff. But....... hey, they have to do something to get advertisers, right? (yea, like anyone watches commercials anymore )

So, What did ya'll think about Rebecca? Did she look like a completely different person? I didn't like her short blonde hair - maybe it was a wig? & the big made-up eyes - too over the top. She is a pretty girl & doesn't need to go that far.

What about Tracey? Who would have believed she could lose that much? I was dying waiting for someone - a.n.y.o.n.e to beat her!

Now on to the last 3.
Amanda looked good. But even if she had not made the final 3, she would not have beat Rebecca for the at-home prize money.
Rudy looked good too. Seemed like he has settled in with his life.

Danny? Unbelievable! Not recognizable! really!

Sparkled by Agman 2009

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 GOOU 12-09-09 1
 RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 newsomewayne 12-09-09 2
   RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 jbug 12-09-09 5
   RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 mtopaz 12-09-09 7
       RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 jbug 12-09-09 8
           RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 mtopaz 12-09-09 10
       Rebecca weltek 12-10-09 27
 RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 Estee 12-09-09 3
 RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 calliope877 12-09-09 4
   Welcome jbug 12-09-09 6
       RE: Welcome HDTV 12-09-09 11
           reunion segment nap_time 12-09-09 14
           RE: Welcome featherfish81 12-09-09 22
   RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 mtopaz 12-09-09 9
   RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 nap_time 12-09-09 13
 RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 nap_time 12-09-09 12
   RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 jbug 12-09-09 15
   Jillian May weltek 12-10-09 28
       RE: Jillian May jbug 12-10-09 29
 RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 jbug 12-09-09 16
   Close race! jbug 12-09-09 17
 RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 samboohoo 12-09-09 18
 RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 fullofgrace2470 12-09-09 19
 RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 MKitty 12-09-09 20
   RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 nap_time 12-10-09 26
       RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 mom2bjm 12-10-09 32
       RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 MKitty 01-04-10 42
 RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 jbug 12-09-09 21
   RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 samboohoo 12-10-09 23
       RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 jbug 12-10-09 24
           RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 nap_time 12-10-09 25
       RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 trigirl 12-10-09 30
           RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 JessicaRN 12-10-09 31
   RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 calliope877 12-10-09 33
       RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 nap_time 12-11-09 34
           RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 JessicaRN 12-11-09 36
 RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 Donald Chump 12-11-09 35
 Eric (Bob) blacknwhitedog 12-11-09 37
   RE: Eric (Bob) jbug 12-12-09 38
 RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 aak 12-19-09 39
   RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 JessicaRN 12-20-09 40
   RE: The Finale! 12/8/09 featherfish81 12-22-09 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GOOU 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-09, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GOOU Click to send private message to GOOU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Tulsa has a nice article about Danny winning:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/article.aspx?subjectid=371&articleid=20091208_371_0_Boeros702722

Broken Arrow is a suburb of Tulsa, and the local news channel was all over this - had reporters at his "watch party" - He really looked amazing!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
So, What did ya'll think about Rebecca? Did she look like a completely different person? I didn't like her short blonde hair - maybe it was a wig? & the big made-up eyes - too over the top. She is a pretty girl & doesn't need to go that far.

I told DW that she looked like a 40+ year old. She should take the 100k and hire someone to beat the crap out of whoever did her hair and makeup.

12-09-09, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Not that there's anything wrong with 40+ year olds.......
just when you're in your 20's and look that way, right?
that's what you mean, right?

Merry Kiss-mas with Agman

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-09-09, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
LOL! I agree that her new look added some years. That dress was just shy of "wardrobe malfunction" too. I also think she lost a bit too much weight, but I think with the finale behind her, she'll hopefully put on about ten pounds and have a more natural look. Interesting that they didn't mention her and Danny's friendship, so I wonder if that romance is already over. (I have a feeling the answer is yes -- she seems to be enjoying kicking up her heels and being a skinny girl for a change, and I think Danny could do better)

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

12-09-09, 11:49 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Danny?
You mean Daniel, right?

12-09-09, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
LOL! Yes, I mean young Daniel, not married Danny I think the younger guy should be called Danny, and the older one Dan or Daniel, but they don't agree with me.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-09, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Rebecca"
I also thought 10 more lbs would probably look good on her and I imagine that's where she'll settle in post-finale.

I hated her hair color, but otherwise thought she looked great! She was one of my very favorite contestants this season. Great spunk.

I assume she and Daniel are just friends now. I'm glad-I just couldn't picture them romantically involved.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Y'see, it's like this: Better Off Ted didn't tell me the start of the joke, then ask me to wait through fifteen commercial breaks before the punchline.

I checked back after the ABC closing credits, saw the confetti coming down on Danny, and then read the final totals on Wikipedia the next morning. It's all I wanted to get from the finale and it took about ninety seconds. Who needs the actual show?

It looks like Shay could be in line for a major payday in a few months if she really buckles down -- I just hope she doesn't destroy her remaining health in the process.

calliope877 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calliope877 Click to send private message to calliope877 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Hi, Y'all. I'm new. I've been following this board for several seasons, but this is my first reply -- just couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer. I agree about Rebecca looking forty years old because of her hair (color and style) and makeup. But, at least her body looked good and toned. Tracy, on the other hand, looked like she had been starving herself to lose weight. She looked positively ill. I'm sure she was only in it for the prize money and will regain her weight once she starts eating again. I had a few bad moments when I thought she might actually win. As for the rest, like most of you, I liked them all, but thought Amanda was whiny and was glad she didn't win. She acted like God had personally picked on her by making her fat -- she need only look in the mirror to find someone to blame. I'm sorry they have chosen to go with couples again for next season. When a person has someone to protect, the game gets mean. All in all, this was my favorite season. Am looking forward to January.

12-09-09, 11:33 AM (EST)
6. "Welcome"
Calliope, welcome!

We're always happy to have new thoughts.
Don't be shy - keep posting!

I agree about the couples for nest season. But these shows do what they think we like - they don't ask us Too bad.

I'm always surprised to realize that they are already in a new season at the ranch when they are having the finale for the current one.
Glad we don't have to wait long (Jan) for the new season to air!

Sparkled by Agman 2009

HDTV 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-09, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HDTV Click to send private message to HDTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Welcome"
Ok....tracy, boy i was really hoping someone would take her down, just from watching the show, but you know what she took off alot.
amanda, she just did'nt look as if she worked off enuff to be in the finale 3
julio....i liked him on the show and last night.
the oldest woman (fogot her name) she looked sad thruout last night.
danny i'm glad he won. some times when these overweight people lose weight. something does not look right, he looked good.

laughed when they went to the back and were stripped of all the loaned jewerly.

and this, up for discussion. should they have something like survivior....a segment to kind of go over some of the 'hot' subject matter that occcured during show?

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-09, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "reunion segment"
and this, up for discussion. should
>they have something like survivior....a
>segment to kind of go
>over some of the 'hot'
>subject matter that occcured during
>show?

I think this would be a great idea!! Find out what was really going on behind the scenes. Wished they would do this!

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-09, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Welcome"
I think that was just the sound people taking off the mikes.

At first, I thought Shay's goal was really high, but it's only about 5 pounds a week, which seems doable, even at home.

And I agree with what everyone has said about Rebecca and Tracy - Tracy looked ill, and I liked Rebecca better as a brunette.

I was thinking about Rebecca and Daniel - do you think they didn't mention it because it's over, or because the producers wanted to focus on Antoine and Alexandra?

12-09-09, 11:52 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Tracy was nearly unrecognizable too -- and her face was severely drawn. Did you notice those lines creasing her face when she smiled? Yowza! She still had those crazy eyes too! Fanatical eyes.

I thought Liz looked great, but I don't think she lost much more weight after leaving the Ranch. One of my beefs about the show is the focus on getting the highest percentage of weight off -- for a person who begins at 250, age 49, is hitting 125 really a reasonable or healthy goal? I don't think so, and I hope Liz keeps off the weight and continues with her physical exercise.

Rudy and Danny both are quite handsome -- that's the amazing part to me, to see the transformation in the face. The 40-year old guy also changed dramatically - he did great at home. In fact, most of them did really great.

Although Shay got on my nerves several times, I'm still happy to see how much weight she lost and I hope she continues doing so. She looked much happier (and very pretty) last night.

12-09-09, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Welcome! Glad you joined in with us.

12-09-09, 12:00 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Talking about commercials and product placement...was that a Jared's product placement when Antonie proposed to Alexandra?? LOL

I didn't like Becca's hair and wondered too if it was a wig. She looks great though...I was sooo glad she beat Tracy. Even though Tracy lost a lot of weight, she still had that "crazy" face.

Danny...WOW!! He looks like a different person. (Me thinks a young Mel Gibson!) I was so glad he beat Rudy.

I hate the format of the show... I think they give too much time to other things and end the show too quickly. They ought to have a little time to talk to the winner and get Bob & Jillian's thoughts.

Speaking of Jillian...how cute was it that Sean named his new baby girl Jillian May? Doesn't she have a name to live up too.

Next season starts Jan. 5th. I am starting my own season Jan. 1...I have about 17 lbs to lose so we will see where I am by the next finale.

We have two things too look forward to in the next finale...Shay with the Subway challenge AND Eric is supposed to come back and weigh in. I hope he does well... I was so disappointed to see him gain the weight back.

I hope everyone on the board has a MERRY CHRISTMAS...I will miss checking in with everyone for the next few weeks.

12-09-09, 12:10 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Just because TBL season is over doesn't mean you can't post

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-09, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Jillian May"
I think he named the baby Jillian because it came out screaming.

-A Tribetastic Creation

12-10-09, 10:52 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Jillian May"
Or maybe during the birthing the mother was screaming like Jillian?
Hopefully baby will not share Jillian's vocabulary....

12-09-09, 12:12 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
I hope these figures are right. Got them off an aol site.

1) Danny: Starting weight: 430, Current: 191 (239 pounds, 55.58% weight loss)

2) Rudy: Starting weight: 442, Current: 208 (234 pounds, 52.94% weight loss)

3) Amanda: Starting weight: 250, Current: 163 (87 pounds, 34.80% weight loss)

The at-home rank:

1) Rebecca: Starting weight: 279, Current: 140 (139 pounds, 49.82% weight loss)

2) Tracey: Starting weight: 250, Current: 132 (118 pounds, 47.23% weight loss)

3) Julio: Starting weight: 407, Current: 227 (180 pounds, 44.23% weight loss)

4) Antoine: Starting weight: 367, Current: 215 (152 pounds, 41.42% weight loss)

5) Abby: Starting weight: 247, Current: 147 (100 pounds, 40.49% weight loss)

6) Shay: Starting weight: 476, Current: 304 (172 pounds, 36.13% weight loss)

7) Allen: Starting weight: 325, Current: 209 (116 pounds, 35.69% weight loss)

8) Daniel*: Starting weight: 312, Current: 201 (111 pounds, 35.58% weight loss)**Daniel (over two seasons): Starting weight: 454, Current: 201 (253 pounds, 55.73% weight loss)

9) Sean: Starting weight: 444, Current: 289 (155 pounds, 34.91% weight loss)

10) Liz: Starting weight: 267, Current: 176 (91 pounds, 34.08% weight loss)

11) Dina: Starting weight: 253, Current: 174 (79 pounds, 31.23% weight loss)

12) Alexandra: Starting weight: 309, Current: 218 (91 pounds, 29.45% weight loss)

13) Coach Mo: Starting weight: 355, Current: 263 (92 pounds, 25.92% weight loss)

12-09-09, 12:13 PM (EST)
17. "Close race!"
Amanda: Starting weight: 250, Current: 163 (87 pounds, 34.80% weight loss)

Liz: Starting weight: 267, Current: 176 (91 pounds, 34.08% weight loss)

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Hmmm, where to start.

Amanda/Liz: At this point it didn't matter which one was there, I knew neither would win. I agree with what someone above said about Amanda. I realize her age has a lot to do with it, but she was just a little immature for me.

Rebecca: Hate the hair color. Hate it. The cut was fine. I liked what she had before that with the darker color. I think she's had so much change that she went a little too far. I was glad she beat Tracey.

Speaking of Tracey, she looked awful. I have two friends who lost a bunch of weight, and their faces look similar. I think maybe Botox should start doing product placements next year.

I thought Antoine looked great. I FF'd through the proposal. I'm glad they are happy.

I was fine with either Danny or Rudy winning. I thought Danny was a little too thin, but I was happy for him.

Shay: Eyeroll. Hopefully she continues to lose for er own health as well as for the money.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-09 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

I'm thrilled that Danny won. He was so genuine throughout the whole show and seems like such a nice guy. I liked Rudy, but really wanted Danny to win. I knew that neither Liz nor Amanda could win.

I did NOT like Liz's outfit. For all the times she told us she was old, she really looked old last night. Not a good color for her, and the blouse/jacket was horrendous! Amanda looked beautiful!

Ali didn't even talk to Allen, Rebecca, Daniel or Dina. Can't remember if she missed anyone else. Too much recapping and not enough talking with the players.

I didn't recognize Abby, Tracey or Rebecca. When Abby came out, I was trying to figure out who it was and couldn't believe it! Tracey looks horrible, and her gown looked like a negligee lol. Rebecca's body looks fantastic, but when she came out I said to my mom...who's the hooker? Yes, really. Not a fan of her hair color either, but very glad she won the at-home prize, especially over crazy Tracey!

I've only watched a few seasons, but for me this was the best one ever. The only player I didn't like was Tracey, anyone else I would have been to see win. Not real fond of Daniel but still would rather have him win than her. Can't wait for January 5!

ETA: Why can't Subway pay ME $1000/pound lost? lol With that kind of motivation, who WOULDN'T lose weight? I really hope she does well and is able to keep it off.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-09-09, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Okay, where do I start>

Kudos to Danny for winning..I LOVE him..he's awesome and looks absolutely fantastic.

Kudos also to Rudy for doing so well.

Amanada..meh.

Rebecca..holy crap. I didn't even know who it was when she walked out. Hate the blonde, don't mind the cute cut. Her body looked pretty fit and fierce, but I was waiting to hear the "big announcement" about her relationship with Daniel...and we got "NOTHING". IN fact, I noticed when she won the money she first ran over and hugged Sean, then a series of other people before the camera left her. I didn't even see her even acknowledge Daniel. I thought they were going to do their "couple reveal"..but methinks it is OVER!!!

Abby...looked AWESOME! LOVE HER!!
Crazy Tracy: holy crap, I was scared she was going to win the at home. She looked way too thin. I think she used drugs or soemthing...it just didn't look right. And, yes, she looked way, way older, whereas Danny with his weight loss looked way, way younger.

Liz: yup, looked sad and not glowing and happy. Maybe the marriage is on the skids?

Daniel: looked awesome..way to go Daniel. Please do not hook up the the hooker look-alike..you are better off without her! Get yourself a nice girl!! She will be out on the prowl now!

Everyone else: They all looked really great!!

but you know..I am getting kind of bored, so I may only tune in for the last few episodes or finale next season.

Seasonal CATastic courtesy of Agman!

12-10-09, 10:18 AM (EST)
26. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
In an aftershow interview Becca talked about her and Daniel. They are still together. She mentioned that they were looking for somewhere for both of them to live so they could be closer together... the way she said it made it sound like they weren't going to live together, but maybe in the same city or town instead of a long distance relationship.

I don't know if anyone else noticed or not, but she was running her hands through Daniel's hair and rubbing his neck during the interviews...

There is also a couple picture on both their FB pages.

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-10-09, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Yes, I saw the hand on the back of his neck - wondered if anyone else saw..

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-10, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Well, that's good to hear that Daniel and Rebecca are still together and taking it slowly. I wish them the best of luck!

12-09-09, 08:20 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
I wonder what kind of undergarments they have for them to wear to look so trim and tight. Seriously, after that much weight loss, there's got to be some loose skin; you can see it on the face & on some of the arms. Some kind of tight spandex?

Santa is shakin! bobblin! Thanks Tribe!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-09, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
A lot of them probably wear Spanx. I was introduced to them two years ago when I had to model in our association's fashion show. I felt like they took me from a 10 to a 4. I noticed the skin in a lot of the arms.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

12-10-09, 09:16 AM (EST)
24. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
~~~slips away quietly to find a link to this Spanx stuff......~~~~

12-10-09, 10:11 AM (EST)
25. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Walmart and Target carries it!!!
I have one. Still trying to get used to it.
Sister wears one everyday since her weight loss...it really helps trim her up.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-09, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
I was even noticing that their spandex shorts were really high waisted and tight. Those are not your normal spandex shorts. I know...I wear a lot of spandex (hmm, that could be interpreted in a strange way...) They were like the Spanx of workout wear.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-10-09, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
I haven't found spanxx to be the miracle that everyone else has. I think the secret is to get it a size too small and then hope you never have to go to the bathroom.

calliope877 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-09, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calliope877 Click to send private message to calliope877 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
I heard Danny speaking on a radio show this morning. He said he does have a lot of extra skin, but he keeps it hidden by wearing something called a Yummie Tummie.

12-11-09, 09:28 AM (EST)
34. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Looked up Yummie Tummies, they are $68! whoooa.
I have wondered if after the show the contestants don't have the extra skin removed. It would be a health issue I think.

12-11-09, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
OK, I've tried Yummie Tummies also. It is like a tank top and it is very tight and I felt like it kind of accentuated the rolls. (My son got married last year, so I tried everything that could possibly make me look 20 pounds thinner, instantly, and you know what, I never did find it!)

Donald Chump 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-11-09, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Donald%20Chump Click to send private message to Donald%20Chump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
Rebecca looks oooold. More like 45, not 25.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/12/09/biggest-losers-rebecca-daniel-losers-in-love/

Maybe it's not even Rebecca who was at the finale. She could have sent in her aunt in place of herself so she could win the $100,000 prize.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-09, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Eric (Bob)"
what happened to Eric? I thought he was supposed to weigh in at the finale?

Syren 2007

12-12-09, 09:52 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Eric (Bob)"
I think he's doing that at the finale of the next season - May 2010.

aak 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-09, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aak Click to send private message to aak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
I was at the finale, thanks to the Milk Mustache Campaign's facebook contest.

My friend and I also thought Rebecca looked much better as a brunette. She looked beautiful on the show, and her new style did not become her.

Tracy looked very thin. Outside the studio before the audience was let in, we stood in front of her family and friends in line. She has a sister that could be her identical twin! Her friends were all very nice, so I have to wonder if maybe she is in "real life" as well.

As for Rebecca & Daniel's relationship- they were obviously physically affectionate on stage, holding hands, rubbing shoulders, etc. When we left our seats at the conclusion of the finale, somehow Daniel had made his way into the audience and was walking up the stairs right in front of me. I took the opportunity to congratulate him, and he was very gracious. I overheard someone say to him, "I thought it was going to be you who proposed!" and his response was, "Nah, maybe in a year or so." So I do believe they are still a couple.

Antione's proposal was very heart-felt and touching.

Allison Sweeney is pretty on TV, but simply stunning in real life. And I do not envy her feet after wearing those heels she had on.

We had a GREAT time at the finale. It was an experience that will not be soon forgotten!

12-20-09, 02:05 AM (EST)
40. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
How fun! It's always nice to get the inside scoop. Thanks for posting and welcome to the boards.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-22-09, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: The Finale! 12/8/09"
I was afraid it would be Daniel who proposed, too. But they hadn't been dating that long (assuming nothing really happened on the show) and I wouldn't have wanted him to propose too soon just to do it on TV. (Or anyone else, really, which is why shows like The Bachelor drive me nuts). But since Alexandra and Antoine left the show so early, they seemed like they had enough time to actually have a real relationship, and I'm happy for them.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •