The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-09, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09"
For everything else except Rudy .

I loved seeing Tim; thought he did great with choosing their clothing. Wonder tho why he put Danny in a sweater instead of a jacket. The jacket would conceal a bit more; and he does have a bit more to lose.
Danny looked years younger without the grey hair! I was even reminded a bit of an old superman , George Reeves
(see next post for pic)

Rudy looked much better without the beard, but seemed to be letting it grow back.

Loved Rebecca & Liz's haircuts! Perfect for their faces!
Amanda's didn't change much; just curled.

Allen? well not much I can say about his hair cut, but did you catch that wedding picture? niccccccceeeeee

Agman 2009

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09 jbug 11-18-09 1
 RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09 samboohoo 11-18-09 2
   RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09 jbug 11-18-09 3
       RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09 samboohoo 11-18-09 4
 RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09 nap_time 11-18-09 5
   RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09 jbug 11-18-09 6
       RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09 nap_time 11-18-09 10
   RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09 MKitty 11-18-09 9
 On the record: Estee 11-18-09 7
   RE: On the record: MKitty 11-18-09 8
   RE: On the record: newsomewayne 11-19-09 11
       RE: On the record: samboohoo 11-19-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-18-09, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09"

Danny aka Superman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-09, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09"
Agree. I didn't like that sweater on Danny - I felt like it drew a lot of attention to his gut, which really stood out in that outfit.

I thought Rebecca's hair looked great. I have always thought she was pretty. I can't wait to see her at the finale.

Rudy looked really good.

Danny reminded me a little of John Goodman. I think he looked great though. When I've looked at Danny over all of these weeks, he's almost had some dwarf-like features - in his arms. It's nice to see him with arms.

LOL. I never knew who Tim Gunn was until TBL. How sad is that.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

11-18-09, 10:41 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09"
You never watched Tim Gunn's Guide to Style?
http://www.bravotv.com/tim-gunns-guide-to-style

11-18-09, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09"
Nope. Never. The first season he appeared on TBL I was like, "Who????"

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-18-09, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09"
I thought Rebecca looked great...(BTW did you see her on Jay last night?? OH MY! She looks AWESOME! She is down to 157! More below) Although, I think I would have picked another color dress for her.

Danny looks great, but I hated the sweater... LOSE it and get a nice jacket. He looked kinda nerdy. His daughter just broke my heart. As I have mentioned before, my husband is very overweight, and I am concerned that my preteen daughter will follow in his footsteps. So Danny and his daughter's story hit close to home.

I thought Liz looked like a totally different person. Rudy too without his beard...but I noticed too that he was letting it grow back by the weigh in. It is a shame though cause he looks younger without it.

Amanda and Allen I wasn't really impressed with. They looked nice, but not the WOW factor as everyone else.

I think Bob was concerned that Allen wasn't winning the challenges because he is the strongest player there. He should have no problem winning, but I think Allen is playing the game and holding himself back so that he doesn't become a target.
I think Jillian was trying to encourage him during the weigh in so that he would not get discouraged. 5 pounds is a great number...but it is hard to see the other guys pulling double digits. I don't think he has much more to lose. Like someone else said...I think he is going to be a bulky kind of guy.

The elimination stunk! I didn't want Rebecca to go home. I like Liz...but I would have been ok for her to go this time. I would have rather Amanda been the one to go. My sister seems to think that she (Amanda) is going to win the whole thing. (I hope not!)

I think my "thing" with disliking Rudy is that he has been so quiet through the game...we haven't heard much from him...but now that he is speaking out, he is so negative and mean. JMO.

NOW... for Rebecca on the Jay show. She was absolutely gorgeous. And she made a big announcement... She and Daniel are seriously dating! (I know...we knew that, but it was cool hear her talking about how she fell in love with her best friend and how they encouraged each other on this journey.)
AWWWWW...

We are down to the last 5... I am thinking unless her numbers are high, Amanda will go home, leaving the "older" allies for the final 4.

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

11-18-09, 12:42 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09"
Yea, I noticed that the oldies vs the youngsters groups are way lopsided now
The youngsters thought they were going to wipe the floor with the oldies, but then they lost Daniel & Shay in one night.
When the numbers were to their advantage? They were all about voting to keep their young group there together; but now that the numbers are against them? Rebecca & Amanda want the oldies to forget about the 2 age group alliances and keep them there.
Would any of the young 4 have ever voted to send a youngster home & keep an oldie if they had kept their numbers?

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-18-09, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09"
I don't think so... I think the youngsters would have stuck together, just as the oldies are doing. Next week is going to be interesting. If Amanda is under the yellow line, she will be gone. Then it will be the oldies for the final 4.

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-18-09, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season 8: Episode 10 11/17/09"
What was with the "crazy eyes" during the elminiation coming from Rudy? Did he have to be so mean...like, come on..she's leaving anyway...trying to kick her on her way out? Sheesh...it's like he had to say something and couldn't keep his yap shut. NOw, there MUST be some history there that we weren't privvy to!!

Tribe manga'd my mug

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-09, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "On the record:"
She's never getting me into the chair. Rebbecca looked better with long hair no matter what the shape of her face was, and Rudy's one of those rare men who can make the mountain man look work. Very few favors were done to anyone in that so-called makeover, and most of those were short-term.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-18-09, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: On the record:"
Yeah, I think that Amanda didn't let her cut her hair...just the curl...which was probably wise. Some hairdressers have to just CUT, CUT, CUT! I have been butchered by a hairdresser so many times, so now I just cut my own!

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-09, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: On the record:"
I did not like Liz's colored hair. I thought her grey was a nice grey that fit her face and her personality.

surfkitten siggie and board shop 2007

11-19-09, 09:48 AM (EST)
12. "RE: On the record:"
I agree.

Hi Wayne. Whatcha doin?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •