The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ding. Dong."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-09, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ding. Dong."
The first-ever elimination vote to come in at 12,000,000 to 0.

And stay out.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ding. Dong. newsomewayne 11-04-09 1
   This won't come as good news, then.... Estee 11-04-09 2
       RE: This won't come as good news, t... mtopaz 11-06-09 9
 RE: Ding. Dong. samboohoo 11-04-09 3
 RE: Ding. Dong. tallgirl 11-04-09 4
 RE: Ding. Dong. nap_time 11-04-09 5
   RE: Ding. Dong. featherfish81 11-05-09 7
   RE: Ding. Dong. jbug 11-06-09 8
 RE: Ding. Dong. nap_time 11-04-09 6
 RE: Ding. Dong. brvnkrz 11-07-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-09, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ding. Dong."
And I have no idea how she is doing at home. This is the first time - and I have watched since Season 1 - that I turned it off before she did her "triumphal return" home. I just did.not.care.

surfkitten siggie and board shop 2007

Did you eat a lot of cake at home, Tracy? I hope you did!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-09, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "This won't come as good news, then. "
They flew her home in a helicopter, at least partially for the sake of irony. And to see if they could induce any flashbacks, other than the ones the camera kept giving us in a desperate attempt to bring sympathy back. And they need to get her some sympathy back beyond the 'look how much the kids love mommy' bit, because she did take more weight off and has a real chance at the 100k. In fact, she went out, family in tow, and reran that mile. (Oddly, the BL quarter-mile markers were still in place after all those months. Slow highway departments they've got out there.) She finished in about eleven and a half minutes. And did not nearly die. On camera, anyway.

This might be a good time to point out that a relatively healthy adult, given fifteen minutes, can walk a mile.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-06-09, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This won't come as good news, then. "
LOL - yes, a relatively healthy adult can walk a mile in 15 minutes, briskly. I'm a fairly sedentary adult trying to get back in shape. I can walk a mile in about 22 minutes, or on a good day, a little over 20.

However, I note the final stretch of that mile was on sand, so that will definitely slow anyone down.

Thank goodness, no more googly eyes.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-09, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ding. Dong."
12,000,000 to 3. Shay counts as 3.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

tallgirl 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-04-09, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tallgirl Click to send private message to tallgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ding. Dong."
It's terrible of me but I was so happy that now I won't have to look at her bulging eyes and game playing.

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-04-09, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ding. Dong."
Talk about karma bitting you in the butt! LOL

When she was talking at the elimation about what an experience and honor it had been, she said.. "How many people get to say they have been on the Biggest Loser?" My sister pipped up and said "DUH..206, they just told you that." LOL

Our household was all glad she was gone!

~nap_time~

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-05-09, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ding. Dong."
Haha - I thought the same thing.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-09, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ding. Dong."
hahahahahha
watching Project Runway last night & when Geordana (or Jordada?)
was cut she made a comment about making it to the final 5 and said 'how many people get to say they did that'?
~duh~ five (every season!)

I thought of this LOL

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-04-09, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ding. Dong."
So who will be the new "bad guy"? (or girl?)

~nap_time~

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-09, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ding. Dong."
Thank goodness. I can now enjoy the show again.

Tribe made me gay

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •