The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-28-09, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09"
Missed a few minutes at the beginning.
Was Rudy upset that Black voted out Dina?

Liz (is that her name- the 50 yr old) has quite an attitude.
She went off on Tracy when she & Danny were separated; was gonna get back at Tracy (but then didn't, ...... ~waits for that to bite her in the butt~~~~)

Then she gets uptight at Black for voting off Dina - doesn't like the tight group of Amanda, Shay, Daniel & Abby. Gotta be cause her former partner Danny is not part of the click. Accuses Black of not really being upset that they had to vote off Dina. Just wait till they have to vote off one of their little group.

Then it happens, and she is gleeful and evil about it.
Something about her is rubbing me the wrong way.

Tracy stills seems a bit 'odd.' Even Abby said 'she's crazy' when she was paired up against her.

Ahhhh, endurance challenges.....
That seemed unfair to the taller ones - but who said TBL ever makes challenges fair?
Wonder if Black had won, if they would have paired up any differently?

Then the baseball game. Tracy reminded me of you know who. Like she was the only fan and the only one who seeing Derek Jeter was important to; and was the only one who would appreciate the chef that would cook for them.
"me me me me me me me me"

Now about Jillian. Is it just me? or is really pushing the buttons on the emotions? Personally I think she should try to get their minds off their baggage issues instead of carrying on and on about it. Course I'm sure the producers encourage that kind of stuff.

Abby's story? I was so happy to see that she has lost so much & is doing so well as a motivational speaker. Now that was a story and trial to overcome.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09 taffnic 10-28-09 1
 RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09 samboohoo 10-29-09 2
   RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09 jbug 10-29-09 3
       RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09 trigirl 10-30-09 5
   RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09 jbug 10-29-09 4
       RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09 trigirl 10-30-09 6
   RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09 nap_time 10-30-09 7
       RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09 JessicaRN 10-30-09 8
   RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09 fullofgrace2470 10-31-09 10
 RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09 susang 10-30-09 9
 RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09 featherfish81 10-31-09 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-09, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09"
I was sorry to see Abby go. I'm glad she's doing so well with her life now. Kudos to her.
I was glad black team lost the weigh in and was glad that Danny won immunity. Danny had it right when he said Daniel has had two chances on the ranch and he should go. I personally didn't like him being brought back to finish his journey and hope they are not going to start doing this every season. Shay's whiny attitude about her needing this is irritating. Everyone of those contestants need this.
While I was disappointed that Liz didn't vote Tracy out when she had the chance, I liked her attitude last night. And was happy that this 50ish woman beat Daniel at the weigh in.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-09, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09"
I just watched last night.

Rudy was upset that Dina was voted out.

Endurance Challenge: I'm not sure I think it was an advantage really to be tall because the tall ones still had to go under that bar.

I love Rudy, Danny, Liz, Allen and Rebecca. I think Danny probably has the best attitude about all of it.

I find Liz to be a hoot. She tells it like it is, and I have no doubt she would dump Tracy if given the chance. She's stuck with her for now. I also don't think Bob wants any issues within the team.

Not sure what's going on with Daniel. I am glad he got a second chance because I thought he had a really sucky partner last year, and there was only so much he could do.

I'm already over Shay and Shay's whining and crying.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

10-29-09, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09"
I meant that it was a disadvantage to be tall cause they had to bend down to go under the bar. To me that would be harder than jumping up to hit the what-ever-it-was.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-30-09, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09"
I was thinking that too...but I think it would take a lot of energy to jump up 100 or-so times to hit the button. I think that people were equally disadvantaged.

10-29-09, 10:41 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09"
I'm really liking Allen too. His background story is not being exploited. He's a firefighter and wants to get back in shape & able to perform in is job. I think he is a strong man & not just physically.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-30-09, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09"
Are you kidding me?!?! Even Bob couldn't believe he jumped up on that step. Allen is one tough cookie mentally. I really like him.

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-30-09, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09"
Now that Abbie is gone, Danny is my favorite. I agree with you that he has a great attitude. I was so proud of him for having the highest percentage. I usually go for female for a winner, but this time I am cheering him on!

Liz did raise my eyebrows a few times last night, but I still like her... good ole southern woman. I can't believe she beat Daniel in the weigh in!

I have to agree with you on Shay too. Ok, enough is enough.

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-30-09, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09"
I'm liking Liz less and less. I think she gets away with what she says because she is a cute, 50 year old, Southern woman. If she were 25, I bet more people would dislike her. I started to change my opinion of her when she went on and on about her team being broken up by Tracy, but yet now she seems to be buddies with Tracy and pretends like it is all part of some grand plan.

Shay also annoys me. She has had a tragic life, but then again, so did Abby. Shay adopted the victim persona where Abby was looking to regain life and joy. Abby is amazing and will probably keep the weight off. Shay (who surprisingly enough) had a family, will probably not be one of their success stories.

I like Daniel, but next time he is up on the chopping block, he's got to go. He is almost getting on my nerves with all of the sincere, inspiring talk that he is doing. He isn't there to be a life coach for everyone else, but to lose weight and help his team.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-09, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09"

>I love Rudy, Danny, Liz, Allen
>and Rebecca. I think
>Danny probably has the best
>attitude about all of it.
>
>
>I find Liz to be a
>hoot. She tells it
>like it is, and I
>have no doubt she would
>dump Tracy if given the
>chance. She's stuck with
>her for now. I
>also don't think Bob wants
>any issues within the team.

>I'm already over Shay and Shay's
>whining and crying.

I 100% agree with you. I love everyone on the Black Team, minus Tracy. With Abby gone on the Blue Team, I'm only rooting for Danny now. I've had a love/hate relationship with Shay from the beginning. I think Daniel should have gone home instead of Abby, and his speech at elimination just rang so false to me. Time for him to go.

Abby looks fantastic! What an inspiration she is!

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-30-09, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09"
I don't really care for Liz

I, too, am a middle aged woman, yet I cannot fully support Liz and her challenges

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-31-09, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Season 8: Episode 7 10/27/09"
I'm also tired of Liz. Vindictive people make me sad. It doesn't matter what the situation is.

I liked Rebecca's attitude though - competitive, but respectful and a little sad when she won.

Based on a one-on-one with Jillian, she was saying that pushing the contestant's buttons was part of her goal. I don't know if that's new this year or if it's just being emphasized more. But she's saying that whatever issues got the contestants to gain weight will most likely still be there when they get back, and she wants them to have the tools to deal with it when they get home.

Has anyone done the math about the Black Team's 2 lb advantage? I know hindsight is 20/20, but if they had distributed it differently would they have won the weigh-in?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •