The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
I didn't feel sorry on whit when Tracy walked back into the room after elimination. Shay made me laugh.

Sand/box elimination - I thought Danny was going to win that thing by himself. Out of all the rewards that was one of the biggest let-downs. I so thought it was going to be cars. But I do think Blue chose right.

Hometime - I was proud of all of the Black team. But do think Danny was the smart one on not going out to eat.

Weigh -in - The only person I want gone is Tracy - so I'm sad when any of the others leave. I would have voted Daniel, simply for the reason he's had sooo much more time on the ranch than anyone else. Not because of the gain. I think Daniel has been dieting and exercising so much longer than the others his body is just plateauing at different times.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 jbug 10-21-09 1
   RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 nap_time 10-21-09 2
       RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 jbug 10-21-09 3
       RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 YankeeDixieDoodle 10-22-09 12
   RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 samboohoo 10-22-09 5
   RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 Scuba Steve 10-24-09 14
       RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 fullofgrace2470 10-26-09 15
 RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 samboohoo 10-21-09 4
 RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 weltek 10-22-09 6
   RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 nap_time 10-22-09 7
       RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 YankeeDixieDoodle 10-22-09 10
 RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 MKitty 10-22-09 8
 RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 YankeeDixieDoodle 10-22-09 9
 RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 YankeeDixieDoodle 10-22-09 11
 RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09 YankeeDixieDoodle 10-22-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-09, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
Surely Tracey knows how everyone feels about her! LOL
I keep thinking about the very first week when Coach Mo worked so hard to keep himself & Tracey safe while she was in the hospital.
How different the game would have been - or maybe not - if Tracey had never made it to the ranch at all.

Is Liz really that good an actress - seeming to enjoy Tracey's company while planning to pitch her? Or has she gotten to know her and like her? Has she forgiven her for breaking up the original pairs?

Why was Dina targeted and not Amanda?
Wonder if Dina had any success in changing the eating habits of her husband or other family members?

To think they worked so hard to win a challenge and then didn't really want the prize!

Didn't realize Shay was married. Did it seem odd that the 2 stepsons stayed seated when she arrived home? and then again when she left? Wonder if they live with their dad & Shay full time or if they were there on a visit...

Interesting that some home visits began with a huge crowd of people and others with only immediate family. Do the contestants get to decide who they want to be there when they get home?

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-21-09, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
I think Tracey is clueless! When she was going on and on with the part about hoping the black team ate cake and drank soda... I looked at my sister and said "Tracey did you get you get sent home tonight.... I HOPE SO!"

I thougth about Liz during her spill about milk too. Maybe she is just "playing" nice until she can strike!

Good question about Dina and Amanda...I would have kept Dina cause she seems stronger than Amanda. But that didn't seem to be a issue with anyone else. Did you notice in her "Where they are now" clip that her husband was not shown at all. Her little boy was there with her.. and they showed her with her trainer several times, even in the closing clip walking off together with her son... (HMMM.... maybe her husband wouldn't change his bad eating habits and it became an issue??)

Although I love Daniel, I would have thought he would have been sent home last night...BUT in saying that, it was also smart for the black team to keep him since there are only 2 guys on the team.

I didn't remember Shay saying anything about being married. She kept saying there was no one at home to support her. So I thought she was single.

I was so proud of the black team for going home and still being so successful in the weigh in. I hated that they lost.

I think Danny is my new hero!! Seeing his "before" pictures reminded me of someone... and I couldn't help but get emotional when he was talking about his wife and how he was going to do it for her, his family and for him. WOW! I though he was super smart to not go out and eat.

~nap_time~

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-09, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
{{hugs}} nap time.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-22-09, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
>I think Tracey is clueless!
>When she was going on
>and on with the part
>about hoping the black team
>ate cake and drank soda...
>I looked at my sister
>and said "Tracey did you
>get you get sent home
>tonight.... I HOPE SO!"
>
>I thougth about Liz during her
>spill about milk too.
>Maybe she is just "playing"
>nice until she can strike!
>
>
>Good question about Dina and Amanda...I
>would have kept Dina cause
>she seems stronger than Amanda.
>But that didn't seem to
>be a issue with anyone
>else. Did you notice
>in her "Where they are
>now" clip that her husband
>was not shown at all.
> Her little boy was
>there with her.. and they
>showed her with her trainer
>several times, even in the
>closing clip walking off together
>with her son... (HMMM.... maybe
>her husband wouldn't change his
>bad eating habits and it
>became an issue??)
>
>Although I love Daniel, I would
>have thought he would have
>been sent home last night...BUT
>in saying that, it was
>also smart for the black
>team to keep him since
>there are only 2 guys
>on the team.
>
>I didn't remember Shay saying anything
>about being married. She
>kept saying there was no
>one at home to support
>her. So I thought she
>was single.
>
>I was so proud of the
>black team for going home
>and still being so successful
>in the weigh in.
>I hated that they lost.
>
>
>I think Danny is my new
>hero!! Seeing his "before"
>pictures reminded me of someone...
>and I couldn't help but
>get emotional when he was
>talking about his wife and
>how he was going to
>do it for her, his
>family and for him. WOW!
>I though he was super
>smart to not go out
>and eat.
>
>~nap_time~

That "hope they ate cake and drank soda" comment so infuriated me, if I could have, I would have reached into my TV and yanked Tracey's head off! That's the only reason she pushed her team into giving their passes to the black team. Purely ulterior motives. I can't stand her! If only she were really inside my TV! You'd all be cordially invited to my house next Tuesday at 8pm. To jump inside with me and force feed cake until she'd gained ten pounds. And, "water her up" another ten pounds!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-09, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
Tracy: Blah. I too am ready for her to go and wishing she never made it.

Liz: I think she's probably over Tracey, but she also realizes that she's stuck with her for now. Better to just get along.

Dina/Amanda: Amanda had a good week. I didn't see all of the discussion, but maybe it had to do with missing her son. She went home for a "teaser" basically with him.

The crowds: Not sure. Sometimes I think people don't know someone is on the show. Shay's stepsons didn't even know she had gone.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-24-09, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
I wondered why Abby wasn't considered. She is very limited as to what she can do with her injury. I thought she would have been a better choice to send home.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
>I wondered why Abby wasn't considered.
> She is very limited
>as to what she can
>do with her injury.
>I thought she would have
>been a better choice to
>send home.
>

My mom said the exact same thing. I'm glad she wasn't though, but I am surprised.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-09, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
I haven't watched yet. Only saw the ending to see who was booted. Looks like next week will be interesting.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-09, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
I'm really admiring Danny this season. He has discipline for all the right reasons.

I would be so pissed at my family if I were just home on a break from the show and they loaded up with bad food at a restaurant. I know I'd have to face it at some point, but I'd be like COME ON! Just once could we all maybe try ordering something healthier? Shay's friends were very supportive in that regard.

-A Tribetastic Creation

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-09, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
I wonder how much of that is staged just for the drama? Thinking about it...if one of my loved ones was on the show and I was going to be on tv with them when they came home.. I don't think I would choose to be the "bad" guy and tempt them by eating something in front of them that they couldn't have.

~nap_time~

10-22-09, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
>I wonder how much of that
>is staged just for the
>drama? Thinking about it...if one
>of my loved ones was
>on the show and I
>was going to be on
>tv with them when they
>came home.. I don't think
>I would choose to be
>the "bad" guy and tempt
>them by eating something in
>front of them that they
>couldn't have.
>
>
>~nap_time~

I couldn't believe that huge spread of totally crappy "food" Amanda's family set out for her. Maybe that's why she's far from the only fat one in her family. And, not even the fattest!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-22-09, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
I finally just watched this last night so am a bit late to the party here.
Thoughts:

Yes, I thought the same thing about how different the homecomings can be and how awkward it is when your family doesn't even rush over to greet you....the Shay scene was awkward..and in the end when she left it showed the one boy crying, but they didn't seem really close (with her stepsons)

And, yes, I TOTALLY noticed and commented to my DH. that hmmmm..interesting that Dina's husband is NOT iN ANY of the after scenes..but on the son and the trainer. Interesting. And also interesting that he didn't seem to want to change his ways around her or be supportive by ordering healtheir food or staying in (like Danny) Danny was the only smart one in my opinion, and stayed home so he could control his food. The other people were playing with gasoline and really risking a lot by eating out so soon before a weigh-in...

Just glad that Abby is doing well as I still love her!!

Spooked by Agman

10-22-09, 03:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-09 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

When that horrid b!tch Tracey made that "hope they ate cake" comment, I wanted to reach inside my TV and swat her head a few counties West of the rest.
As for those home-comings with the huge crowds waiting, I always mute all the screaming and squealing. Did you notice Amanda's mother almost humping her? And, all that crappy food they set out for her?
Danny's refusal to eat out did pay off. In a big way. Yet everyone but Daniel lost at least four pounds, even though they ate out.
It isn't eating out that makes people fat. It the choices they make. People can make lousy choices eating at home, too. I wonder how many of the contestants got fat mostly from eating at home.
I thought Shay set the best example for eating out. Was very clear as to how she wanted her food prepared. And, sent it back when they didn't comply. Scooping most of the bread out of her sub roll was smart, too.

10-22-09, 04:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
Could you believe all the p*ssing and moaning, b!tching and bellyaching, crying and whining, the blue team gals did over losing "only" five to seven pounds? And, how proud all the black tram women were for their four or five pounds?

10-22-09, 04:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Season 8: Episode 6 10/20/09"
>I didn't feel sorry on whit
>when Tracy walked back into
>the room after elimination.
>Shay made me laugh.
>
>Sand/box elimination - I thought Danny
>was going to win that
>thing by himself. Out
>of all the rewards that
>was one of the biggest
>let-downs. I so thought
>it was going to be
>cars. But
>I do think Blue chose
>right.
>
>Hometime - I was proud of
>all of the Black team.
> But do think Danny
>was the smart one on
>not going out to eat.
>
>
>Weigh -in - The only person
>I want gone is Tracy
>- so I'm sad when
>any of the others leave.
> I would have voted
>Daniel, simply for the reason
>he's had sooo much more
>time on the ranch than
>anyone else. Not because
>of the gain. I
>think Daniel has been dieting
>and exercising so much longer
>than the others his body
>is just plateauing at different
>times.

I think keeping Daniel was a bad move. What if he continues "plateauing" and costs his team the next weigh in? We're stuck with Tracey for another week.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •