The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tracey gets some more special treatment."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-09, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tracey gets some more special treatment."
Look around. Do you see any other contestant with their very own loathing thread? No? That's because Tracey is special. Only Tracey managed to destroy her entire sympathetic edit in one episode. Tracey alone went the extra mile (which had a faked emotional collapse at the end) to keep everyone from rooting for her. Only Tracey has the unique qualities required to make her the first contestant this season with her very own thread.

Also, according to Jillian, Tracey spent the last few years gaining weight just so she could be on this show. And don't you just want to respect that sort of extraordinary effort?

So here you go, Tracey: your thread. Read it. Love it. Ignore it. It's all for you.

No applause, please.

Can we not rename her 'Tricky'?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tracey gets some more special t... Snidget 09-30-09 1
 RE: Tracey gets some more special t... KoalaChick 10-01-09 2
   RE: Tracey gets some more special t... Starshine 10-01-09 3
       RE: Tracey gets some more special t... jbug 10-01-09 4
 RE: Tracey gets some more special t... featherfish81 10-01-09 5
   RE: Tracey gets some more special t... Starshine 10-02-09 6
 More power! Estee 10-14-09 7
 RE: Tracey gets some more special t... YankeeDixieDoodle 10-15-09 8
   RE: Tracey gets some more special t... brvnkrz 10-18-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tracey gets some more special treatment."
I've heard people gain weight all the time in order to qualify for gastric bypass surgery. I can't lose the 50 pounds on my own, so I'll gain 50 and get surgery so I can get back to 40 pounds overweight and have all sorts of fun side effects from the surgery along the way.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KoalaChick 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-01-09, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tracey gets some more special treatment."
Ya know, in the first episode, when she dragged herself to the end of the challenge, I really cheered her on. I thought she really had the drive to be there.

This week? Not so much. I went from pulling for her to totally despising her so fast I got whiplash. If it's true that she willingly gained weight to get on the show, she should be dq'd.

The rest of the contestants are on to her, though, so I'd bet her days are numbered. Pleeeeeeese.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-01-09, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tracey gets some more special treatment."
The trouble is at the moment when Tracey goes so does Coach Mo, and I really like him

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-09, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tracey gets some more special treatment."
Maybe not; let's hope not.
The first elimination was only one person on the team; Julio is there without a team partner.
So maybe the double elim - both members of a team - were eliminated because of the non-elimination they won last week.

If the double elim was because of the non-elim last week, then contestants might not be so excited about non-eliminations in the future.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Did I say elim & eliminations enough for one post?

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-01-09, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tracey gets some more special treatment."
Ok, this might get me flamed, but I have to ask...

How much of Tracy's decisions (especially at the weigh-in) were game play and how much of them were due to being an idiot?

For example, she told Amanda she voted for her because she saw how hard she worked that week, and wanted her to have faith that she could do it. And she basically told Shay the same thing. Especially with Shay, it's as if she had no idea about how percentages work, and that even if Shay had a good number Daniel's percentage would almost definitely be higher? And in the clip from next week she still didn't seem to understand why it was a problem.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-02-09, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tracey gets some more special treatment."
Important thing - We don't flame here

Feel free to disagree with other posters though

TBH my take on Tracey is that she is both an idiot and tactical.

I am seeing rumours that she put on weight just to get on TBL, and that is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard, as a lot of us know it is easy to put the weight on but it is dam*ed hard to get it off again.

That said she seems to have gone in to win, everyone spoke to her about who to pick, I'm sure that Dan mentioned the percentage thing to her (although I am not sure if I agree with the reasoning, in the earlier weeks I think that the bigger people manage to drop bigger percentages, although that may be me being an idiot!)

So Tracey would have to pick the obvious people to get rid of, at the moment who looks like competition? Almost everyone, so I think she picked to keep her and Mo out of the bottom two, which worked, and at the moment she will be voted out if the opportunity arises, however in 2/3 weeks time someone else may have taken over as the villain.

Arrrr Cap'n!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-09, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "More power!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-09 AT 09:54 AM (EST)

I've got it! We'll give her the right to lock the gym, tie people's limbs together, and ram feeding tubes down everyone else's throats! (This all includes Jillian.) There's no way that could ever go wrong!

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-15-09, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tracey gets some more special treatment."
>...according to Jillian, Tracey spent
>the last few years gaining
>weight just so she could
>be on this show...
>
And, it almost killed her. During the very first challenge, she had to be dragged unconscious over the finish line and "choppered" to the hospital for at least a week's stay.
Anyway, why would someone deliberately gain weight just to be on this show? The money?

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-09, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tracey gets some more special treatment."
Yep. I've been saying all along that she got on this show to win money with the bonus of losing weight. Most others get on the show to lose weight with the bonus of winning money. I despise this beyotch more than I did Hefa and Icky.

Tribe made me gay

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •