The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-09, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
Gotta stretch this out because I think the west coasters are still watching this episode...............................

Tracey makes Heba look like a saint!!! I am a lurker... been here for years but I rarely post because most of you say it better than I ever could. That being said, I couldn't contain my rage tonight. Tracey (or is it Tracy, doesn't matter because someone will find an appropriate nickname) is a truly evil person. I.hate.her. I can't even comment on anyone else right now. Sorry.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 fullofgrace2470 10-13-09 1
   RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 TVFreak 10-14-09 2
       RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 KwietOne 10-14-09 3
       RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 fullofgrace2470 10-14-09 4
           RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 YankeeDixieDoodle 10-15-09 17
   RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 YankeeDixieDoodle 10-15-09 15
 RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 Estee 10-14-09 5
 RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 jbug 10-14-09 6
 RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 Ahtumbreez 10-14-09 7
   RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 blueahh 10-14-09 11
       RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 YankeeDixieDoodle 10-15-09 16
           RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 blueahh 10-17-09 20
 RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 jbug 10-14-09 8
   RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 Ahtumbreez 10-14-09 9
   RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 trigirl 10-14-09 10
   RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 gatorwing 10-15-09 14
       RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 YankeeDixieDoodle 10-22-09 24
   RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 nap_time 10-18-09 23
 RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 MKitty 10-14-09 12
   RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 TVFreak 10-15-09 13
   RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 Donald Chump 10-16-09 19
       RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 blueahh 10-17-09 21
 "Weigh" to go, Shay!!! YankeeDixieDoodle 10-15-09 18
 RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09 brvnkrz 10-18-09 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-09, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
I'm with you. I just want her off my screen! And can I just say that while I wasn't sure about Liz at first, I love her now.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-14-09, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
I love Liz too, but I am so disappointed in the blue team. They had their chance to get rid of the devil's spawn, but they chose to get rid of a great motivator and leader, Coach Mo(loved him). It might have been good game play, but it was a real mojo killer.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-14-09, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
Get rid of her partner - now she's alone. Make her pay...slowly.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-09, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
>I love Liz too, but I
>am so disappointed in the
>blue team. They had
>their chance to get rid
>of the devil's spawn, but
>they chose to get rid
>of a great motivator and
>leader, Coach Mo(loved him).
>It might have been good
>game play, but it was
>a real mojo killer.

I literally shouted "No!" when I saw that Liz was voting out Coach Mo. I knew then he was going home. I hope the Blue team doesn't regret not voting her out when they had the chance!

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-15-09, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
>>I love Liz too, but I
>>am so disappointed in the
>>blue team. They had
>>their chance to get rid
>>of the devil's spawn, but
>>they chose to get rid
>>of a great motivator and
>>leader, Coach Mo(loved him).
>>It might have been good
>>game play, but it was
>>a real mojo killer.
>
>I literally shouted "No!" when I
>saw that Liz was voting
>out Coach Mo. I
>knew then he was going
>home. I hope the
>Blue team doesn't regret not
>voting her out when they
>had the chance!

I hope it bites them in the butt hard!

10-15-09, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
>I'm with you. I just
>want her off my screen!
> And can I just
>say that while I wasn't
>sure about Liz at first,
>I love her now.

I could have just wrung Liz's neck for caving in and letting that b!tch stay. And, everyone else who went along with it. I hope it costs their team the next, and every, weigh-in until they send Tracey packing.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-09, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
At this time, I propose we officially name the twelve months of reality TV 2009 as The Year Of Things Which Would. Not. Die.

Has the woman ever had a non-psychotic expression?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-09, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
Can't believe it!
I wonder if Mo later regretted saying anything. The decision was made till he talked.
He must have been in a lot of pain to basically volunteer to go. Did he forget about the prize money at the end? Was his mind solely on what was best for his team? Could he possibly not go on with the training?

I too hope that decision doesn't bite them later. We saw one chance that was passed up to get rid of Icky and the consequences....

I know some of the confessionals are scripted or at least comments are prompted, but no one can make her make the facial expressions that she has!

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-09, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
I think time has gentled your memory of Icky. Icky was just down-right mean. Tracy, I still see as a mix between Icky and Joelle. She want's to be a game-player - which is going to bite her in the butt - but there's also something just a bit "off" about her. And I don't know how the woman is losing so consistently.

Yeah for Shay - my stomach hurt for her while she was standing up there waiting for her numbers. To have let Daniel down before and now being the one that can save or send her team to elimination had to be hard. I was so glad she did so well. She's got enough weight to lose she could start consistently put big numbers up, especially as she gets stronger.

Once again, I'm rooting for the black team. Though I have to admit it's just because Tracy is on the Blue. Once she's gone I'm going to have a hard time with ANYONE else leaving! I love them all.

I do hate they split them into teams again.

I was glad Liz won immunity and sad Mo fell on his sword.

blueahh 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-14-09, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueahh Click to send private message to blueahh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
Tracey has to be losing based on diet alone. I wouldn't put it past her to bulk up and put an extra 20-30 lbs on prior to leaving for the ranch.

10-15-09, 06:33 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-09 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-15-09 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

>Tracey has to be losing based
>on diet alone. I
>wouldn't put it past her
>to bulk up and put
>an extra 20-30 lbs on
>prior to leaving for the
>ranch.

Someone on the "Tracey" thread says Jillian claimed that she did gain weight prior to the show. Spent the past two or three years gaining weight just to be onthe show. And, what for? The money? No way can she win! Not up against Shay and the others starting out at 400+ pounds.

10-17-09, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueahh Click to send private message to blueahh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
She gained weight over the past two years? Man, that's a risky venture. Can you imagine gaining all that weight and not getting on the show?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-09, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
So, does anyone else think the producers could have rigged the wheel to give Tracy the gold ticket?

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

My daddy always thought Wheel of Fortune was rigged to stop where they wanted it to

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-09, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
No, but I laughed at Mo when he started talking about magic and the wind picked up and stuff. And I was proud of Abby not doing the challenge. She was right - nothing there represented what she wants from this experience. I wouldn't have done the challenge either.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-14-09, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
So, does anyone else think the producers could have rigged the wheel to give Tracy the gold ticket?

Completely!!!!

gatorwing 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-15-09, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gatorwing Click to send private message to gatorwing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
I not only think the wheel was rigged, I believe Coach Mo was talked into leaving so that Tracey would stay. Reality TV shows love contention and hostility between contestants.

10-22-09, 04:36 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
>I not only think the wheel
>was rigged, I believe Coach
>Mo was talked into leaving
>so that Tracey would stay.
> Reality TV shows love
>contention and hostility between contestants.
>

You got that right!
It does seem that the producers are trying to keep the most controversial contestants on the show. For maximum drama. Which make me wonder if that's why Heather wasn't voted off sooner a few years ago.

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-09, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
ahhh, YEAH! Definitely rigged. HAD to be!

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-14-09, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
LOL..yeah, they are also making her out to be some kind of witch..who has powers of getting what she wants...and it does seem odd that Tracy got the golden ticket...hmmm?

I was shocked that Coach Mo offered himself up. I think he was not happy there and really wanted to go home, so the team respected that. I think he was in pain. I think they ask too much of the older contestants who do not have the bodies that can heal as easily as the younger folks. I don't agree with how hard they work them and I think that Tracy is a good example of how you can still lose weight by doing gentle exercise.

Good for Mo..he looks great and is obviously pretty happy at home with his family (than all the backstabbing and craziness at the ranch...I want to leave too!)

Spooked by Agman

10-15-09, 00:23 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
Mo, love him! He seems really comitted at home, and it's great to see that he's helping out kids and still 'coaching'.

Donald Chump 56 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Donald%20Chump Click to send private message to Donald%20Chump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
I think Coach Mo saw himself getting injured and reinjured if he stayed, so he preferred to go home where he could work out at his own pace without getting injured all the time. I think they push the older contestants too hard, and if they're not careful one of them is going to die in the gym. Which could lead to the demise of the series.

10-17-09, 01:36 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
Do these contestants really go home after the show? If so, wouldn't it be easy to spoil who the finalists are?

10-15-09, 06:42 PM (EST)
18. ""Weigh" to go, Shay!!!"
I almost jumped off the couch when she lost 16 pounds! Thought Tracey would be gone for sure. Super-p!ssed that Liz and the others let her stay. May it cost them the next, and, every weight-in until they get rid of her!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-09, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Season 8: Episode 5 10/13/09"
I agree. For me she has taken the fun out of the show. If I want to watch evil schemes in a game, I will watch Survivor. I love Russell on Survivor because he is just so evil. But with TBL, I watch it because of the message and feel good that it gives. Tracy is ruining it for me and I've decided to just watch TBL casually over the top of my laptop until Tracy leaves. Once she is gone I will go back to watching with my full attention.

Tribe made me gay

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •