The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-09, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
I missed the first hour and a half, so I can't say much about the episode. If you want to fill me in, here's the thread. ;)

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 newsomewayne 09-30-09 1
   RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 Estee 09-30-09 2
       RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 Ahtumbreez 09-30-09 10
   RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 samboohoo 09-30-09 5
       RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 jbug 09-30-09 19
   RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 nap_time 09-30-09 23
 RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 Estee 09-30-09 3
   RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 samboohoo 09-30-09 4
 Who knew jbug 09-30-09 6
   RE: Who knew Estee 09-30-09 7
       RE: Who knew jbug 09-30-09 9
   RE: Who knew Ahtumbreez 09-30-09 8
       RE: Who knew samboohoo 09-30-09 14
 RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 jbug 09-30-09 11
   RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 Snidget 09-30-09 12
   RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 nap_time 09-30-09 22
       RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 jbug 09-30-09 25
 Tracy The Gameplayer maroonclowns mom 09-30-09 13
   RE: Tracy The Gameplayer weltek 09-30-09 15
 Bob's "I hate game players" weltek 09-30-09 16
   RE: Bob's "I hate game players" maroonclowns mom 09-30-09 17
       RE: Bob's "I hate game players" weltek 09-30-09 27
           RE: Bob's "I hate game players" maroonclowns mom 09-30-09 29
 RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 nap_time 09-30-09 18
   RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 jbug 09-30-09 20
       RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 fullofgrace2470 09-30-09 21
           RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 nap_time 09-30-09 24
               RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 jbug 09-30-09 26
 RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09 taffnic 09-30-09 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-09, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
As Boo said in the other thread, I'm thinking Tracy is becoming Icky the 2nd. Only this season, she doesn't have the built-in support group to help her and shield her from the other players. With the exception of Tracy, the group seemed to show it was just as important how you win (lost?) as it is that you won. They really seemed to take to heart Jillian's speech on not supporting bad decisions.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
And on that note, I'd like to welcome Sean to the single most exclusive club for reality contestants: the one for professed Christians who act like it. (Current population: four.)

Yes, that's a compliment.

This would have been a double admission, but I have no idea what Antonie's faith is.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
Two of the nicest men I've seen on reality tv. I've seen sacrifice for a family member before but never for a relative stranger.

This is one season I hope there is a "come back" twist as they deserve it.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
I wonder if Antione was thinking, "Man I'm glad Tracy beat me" when they told Bob & Jillian what happened.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
I know! They didn't show us, but I'm sure Bob & Jillian found out that he ate 2 cupcakes.

I think tho that Jillian was more upset with Tracy than she would have been at Antoine since she & Bob had spent so much time with Tracy talking to her about game and work, etc.

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-09, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
I made the same comment last night that Tracy was pulling a "ICKY". To make the decisions that she made in the weigh in that went against each team... and to do it to their face. UGH!

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

09-30-09, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
It felt as if karma had taken the week off. If Tracey had pushed the burden of team representation to Coach Mo, then she would have found herself below the yellow line -- shortly followed by finding herself in Final Confessional. Instead, what happens? The strongest weight loss for a female that week (maybe because she was on her own personal Week #2 and everyone else powered through it) and first place in the rankings. Sorry kids, but no one gets theirs until karma gets back from Samoa. And that? Could take a while.

But even so, she's alienated the entire contestant pool and half -- possibly all -- of the trainers. To echo the prior posters, Tracey's support staff is down to Tracey, and it's going to be a twenty-four hour job. I don't know if she's up to it. The weight of that much disgust is a major burden to carry.

And on a total side note: if Shay manages to slim down, what is she going to use for her primary weapon and shield? Because Jillian's right: she does use her story for both. Without the mass to back it up, she loses her primary means of getting people to let her have her way. Look at Shay and you want to help her: part of her knows it and uses it to advantage. Sacrifice that visual cue without healing the underlying personality...

She needs that help: I'm not arguing that. I'm just worried that somewhere at her core, she's been pushed into the life role of a user -- and will do anything to get it back once her trigger is gone.

I only saw the last hour -- but with this show, that's missing two minutes of content.

09-30-09, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
Completely agree with you about Shay. I was thinking that last night at the weigh-in and elimination discussion.

I don't dislike Shay as I do with Tracy. But there is something about Shay that bothers me, and this is it.

09-30-09, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Who knew"
Icky had a twin?

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

09-30-09, 09:25 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Who knew"
Photo comparison, please. (I want to listen to the screams.)

09-30-09, 10:12 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Who knew"
Twins don't always look alike you know

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who knew"
Disagree - Icky doesn't have a twin. Icky had a baby with Joelle and the result was Tracy. Again - there's something off about Tracy like Joelle but she also is trying to play the game like Icky.

09-30-09, 10:50 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Who knew"
Agree. I was trying to remember her name and kept thinking "Carla."

09-30-09, 10:16 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
Anyone here good with numbers? hint hint hint

While watching the weigh-in, I thought how interesting it would be to know how the teams would have placed if the weight loss of both was used for the percentage.
Or how they would have placed had Tracey picked the person other than the one she did.

They mentioned that if Antoine's loss had counted instead of Sean's that they would have been safe.
Would Dan's loss percentage have been enough to save the orange team? He lost the same # of lbs but his weight is less than Shay's so the percentage would be different.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Biggest_Loser_%28season_8%29#Weigh-In_Percentages_History has the percentages (scroll up for number of pounds).

Dan -2.05%
Shay -1.35%

09-30-09, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
Without the game play....
Here is how the teams would have stacked up last night according to percentage.

Pink Team: 2.42%
Blue Team: 2.35%
Red Team: 2.26%
Purple Team: 2.16%
Black Team 1.87%
Green Team 1.74%
Orange Team 1.63%
Brown Team 1.25%

Red team actually came in third in the lineup.
I hate game play! (Although I didn't want to see the Brown team leave either.)

nap_time

09-30-09, 03:15 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
Thanks Nap

So either way, someone was going up against the Orange team.
And more than likely going home. the Brown team might not have sacrificed themselves, but the other teams might still have voted to keep Shay.

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-30-09, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Tracy The Gameplayer"

Don`t know if Tracy realizes she is on Biggest Loser. MHO, from very first epi, I noticed the "gameplayer." She was determined that she would win that race against Daniel. Look what happened to her.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Tracy The Gameplayer"
You're right, I think Tracy came into TBL with the idea she'd have an easy win if she could just get the strategy part down. She probably thought she would have a slower loss due to being a smaller contestant, and thus needed to gameplay hard right away. I don't blame her for thinking that way, but yeesh, she really took it unnecessarily too far too soon.

-A Tribetastic Creation

09-30-09, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Bob's "I hate game players""
Last season I seem to remember Bob getting pissed at his team early for NOT "playing the game" and voting with their hearts instead of their heads. I think it was on an early Dane/???Dane's partner vote where they kept them and voted out someone else that was less of a threat (after Bob whispered to his team who to vote out at the weigh in and they ignored him).

-A Tribetastic Creation

09-30-09, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bob's "I hate game players""

But was it really Bob`s place to tell the teams who HE wanted them to vote? I lost respect for Bob last year. Got much too involved with the contestants.

09-30-09, 04:03 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Bob's "I hate game players""
Technically no, but I know as a contestant I would've loved his advice as he's had more experience than anyone in the game. I just found it interesting that last year he was admonishing them for not playing the game more vs. this year's "I hate game players" statement.

-A Tribetastic Creation

09-30-09, 06:55 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Bob's "I hate game players""

Oh right. Got it now.

09-30-09, 12:40 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
Completely unbelievable!! Is Tracey Schizophrenic??? What a total personallity change from last week. I felt sooo bad for Mo! His face when she crossed over the line without even consulting him. I hope that the backfire that is going to hit Tracy doesn't catch him too. He has been so encouraging for the whole group.

I was so mad at the game last night. Why can't the producers leave the contestants alone for the first few weeks to really get the weight loss going before they start pushing the game element! I know that it is reality tv...but still...

The Green team really kicked butt in the challenge. I was glad that they won. And how awesome it was that all the players helped MO finish the game.

I wonder if Bob and Jillian have the option of not training someone....because if they do, Tracy is going to be in the cold. Jillian speech to Mo was sooo true...but I don't think it phased Tracy at all. AND what is with the woman's eyes??? Everytime the cameras were on her they were bugged out. Scarey looking!!!

I was glad to see more of Liz and Rudy. I like what we saw of them.

Hope the show has a twist that brings the red team back!!

09-30-09, 12:48 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
I just remembered that when Tracy was talking to Amanda & Rebecca (?) and wanting a promise from them that if she fell below the line that they wouldn't vote for her?
At that time, I took it that the vote would be between Tracy & Mo. Didn't realize that it would be the complete team being voted on. Tracy didn't say a thing about not voting for her and Mo. Just her.
So until I heard that both on a team would be leaving, I was hoping Mo & Tracy would fall short so Tracy would be going home. Too bad it didn't work out the way I was figuring on it....

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
>So until I heard that both
>on a team would be
>leaving, I was hoping Mo
>& Tracy would fall short
>so Tracy would be going
>home. Too bad it didn't
>work out the way I
>was figuring on it....

I was thinking the same thing. And as much as I love Mo, by the end of the show, I was ready to sacrifice him to get rid of Tracey. Man, I hope karma is a *****!

09-30-09, 02:07 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
I was thinking the same thing... I hate that Mo would have to go, but if that is what it takes to say adios to Tracy..bye-bye.

Maybe by next week a new twist will be one that only one person goes home again and they can get rid of her without losing Mo.

09-30-09, 03:19 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
I expect them to go back to single eliminations.
They had to do 2 this week because of the no elimination last week - I guess.

Mo must have been ready to kick himself in the keester! He worked so hard the 1st week on his own and everyone was so proud of him for keeping safe and bringing Tracy to the ranch. If he had been the team to fall below the line, surely everyone would have voted off Tracy since she wasn't there to start with.

Here Mo, take this! *whack* (just kidding)

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Season 8, Episode 3: 9/29/09"
Kudos to the red team for making that sacrifice. I doubt if anyone else would have. Glad to see they are doing so well at home.
I'm starting to dislike Shay a little. I know she needs to be there but so does everybody. And did anyone notice that during her pity plea that not once did she thank Sean and Antoine for making that sacrifice so she could stay. If she did I totally missed it (so did my sister). I hope she doesn't do this any time she falls below the line.

A tribe creation

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •