The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BL Couples: The Finale-Now What?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

WhiteHot 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-09, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WhiteHot Click to send private message to WhiteHot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BL Couples: The Finale-Now What?"
OK, we're down to the Final 4, Ron, Mike, Tara and Helen. Not really sure what happened in the final vote. Was Mike able to cast the only vote being he was the BL for that week?

Now that Felipe is gone and trainer Bob is now down the only one contestant 'The Godfather' what will happen? How will America vote? How would I vote?

If it comes down to Mike and Ron in the bottom two I think that will be the most interesting. Will America go with Ron's wishes, the obvious that he would sacrifice it all for his son. We all know that Tara and Helen both have their fans and their 'anti-fans' for lack of a better word. But in this season no one seems REALLY objectionable in my opinion.

I have liked Mike all along and can even forgive Ron for being somewhat of a bully throughout, but what I can not get over is Mike stating that he basically "had this game in the bag". Cockiness is my least favorite attribute and the appreciation of their transformations seems like it is lost on someone who has transformed on the outside more than the inside. The true test of character is to see these people a year from now, two years, etc. Will Mike and Ron end up looking like their mom/wife respectively or like their brother/son? Will one stay true to their new lifestyle and one go back to old ways? Time will tell (blah, blah, blah)

In my opinion, Ron needs to be in the final 3 for his own good more than his son's. Work hard to help himself, not sacrifice for Mikey. And while Tara may be hard to root for in her out and out domination of this season, you have to give her some props. She did express the emotion of having changed her life and not just her plans to win the title. Helen was not my favorite in the beginning, but she's one tough little lady nevertheless. I'd like to see them be the final 3. And I can't help it, I always want a woman winner, trained by Jillian, but thats only because I admit, I am biased.

Who do you think will be the Final 3?
Who will win it all?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BL Couples: The Finale-Now What... featherfish81 04-29-09 1
   RE: BL Couples: The Finale-Now What... BrianBoru74 04-29-09 2
       RE: BL Couples: The Finale-Now What... Breezy 04-30-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-09, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BL Couples: The Finale-Now What?"
Mike didn't cast the only vote, he just cast the first one, and of course he voted for Felipe. Helen also voted for Felipe, that's why he was eliminated.

And since I've only watched seasons here and there, can someone explain how the America voting thing works? They never really explained it last night. It seems like in a month they will come back for a weigh-in, and two will drop below the yellow line. Then America will vote off one of the two??? Will it be revealed at the finale?

In terms of who I want in the finale, I like Mike overall, and wouldn't mind him being there, if not for the fact that it would justify the tactics Ron used. And lying about it is worse.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BrianBoru74 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-09, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrianBoru74 Click to send private message to BrianBoru74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BL Couples: The Finale-Now What?"
I don't think they ever did the America's voting thing on the Biggest Loser before, but I assume it will after they weigh in people will decide between the two who drop below the yellow line.

I rooting for Tara, just because she has dominated it shouldn't be held against her. She just has greater drive & wants to succeed. Plus she's cute.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-09, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BL Couples: The Finale-Now What?"
They've done it the last two years. We've decided who made the top 3 and who didn't.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •