The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 13, March 31st"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-09, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 13, March 31st"
Raise your hand if you thought Nicole threw the weigh in so she wouldn't have to deal with the crazies?

*raises hand*

She looked fantastic!!! You could see her ab muscle definition! I want her abs, and she isn't even done.

So disappointed they kept Ron. I understand why they did. But Ron needs to go. I'm not a fan. And I truly think Mike would flourish without his Dad there.

I loved having Ali and Michelle guest hosting.

Brokenhearted in green and gold.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 13, March 31st jbug 04-01-09 1
   Neil Rule Breezy 04-01-09 2
       RE: Neil Rule Ahtumbreez 04-01-09 16
 RE: Episode 13, March 31st samboohoo 04-01-09 3
   RE: Episode 13, March 31st Breezy 04-01-09 4
       RE: Episode 13, March 31st samboohoo 04-01-09 5
 RE: Episode 13, March 31st brvnkrz 04-01-09 6
 RE: Episode 13, March 31st aquariaqueen 04-01-09 7
   RE: Episode 13, March 31st Breezy 04-01-09 9
 RE: Episode 13, March 31st nap_time 04-01-09 8
   RE: Episode 13, March 31st jbug 04-01-09 10
 RE: Episode 13, March 31st mtopaz 04-01-09 11
 RE: Episode 13, March 31st Ahtumbreez 04-01-09 12
   RE: Episode 13, March 31st Flowerpower 04-01-09 13
       RE: Episode 13, March 31st samboohoo 04-01-09 14
       RE: Episode 13, March 31st mtopaz 04-01-09 15
           RE: Episode 13, March 31st samboohoo 04-01-09 17
               RE: Episode 13, March 31st mtopaz 04-07-09 20
 RE: Episode 13, March 31st featherfish81 04-02-09 18
 RE: Episode 13, March 31st true 04-03-09 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
"Nicole you have immunity..........unless you have a weight gain".

I didn't hear the last part until she started up on the scale. Had me wondering if possibly she thought she had immunity no matter what and watered up so she'd have a good week the next week.

She did look great. What an inspiration to people to prove that it can be done at home. I absolutely loved the pics of her in the first wedding dress and the now wedding dress - really showed off her figure and how much she has lost!

Smart game move would have been to send Ron home - Nicole had lots less to lose than he did.
Looks like the cousins were going for a bit of revenge - voting for Ron because he had spoken up about sending Filipe home the week before? With all the drama of Sione & Kristen 'tattling' to Bob, it'll be interesting to see how they handle Bob finding out that Filipe & Sione voted to send Ron home.

a Syren special

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-01-09, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Neil Rule"
It's been there for awhile.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Neil Rule"
I figured it was from the Neil thing, I didn't know about that part though. Thanks

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
I think I might have to raise mine based on what I saw. Again, only bits and pieces due to T-Ball practice. We didn't start watching until 9 and had to FF through a lot.

I agree with you about Ron and Mike. Ironically, as Ron would say, Boo says, "It's Ron's turn to go."

And I would have to rank Tara has supreme crazy last night. To quote her from last week about Aubrey needing to STFU, Tara needs to STFU. It's a game, I get that. But her move last night was strictly game play. She doesn't seem to like others playing the game, but she has no problem with it. Sione was right. At some point, they all have to go home. I wonder sometimes if Tara thinks she's just going to stay there forever. Perhaps Jillian really needs to start focussing on Tara's mental issues now. Green was the perfect color for Tara last night.

Kudos to Nicole. She has done amazing. And I thought Damien looked pretty good too. And her abs did look great. I can't wait to see her (and him) at the Finale.

*smooches Agman*

04-01-09, 08:18 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
Jillian was 110% right on Tara last night. She's manic, and she better figure out how to control it or she's in for trouble.

04-01-09, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
I'm glad she said that.

*smooches Agman*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
I agree with everything you said. I even said to GF last night, "she should just make sure she goes home. She does better at home than most of them do at the ranch and she doesn't have to deal with the drama."
Smart on her part to go home.
I looooooved Ali and Michelle being there. Especially Michelle since I ended up crushing on her last year.

Tribe made me gay

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-01-09, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
Ron isn't ever going to leave, is he?

How about the young guy....wasn't he the one who didn't work very hard? Why would he even attempt to step on the scale, it was obvious he wasn't going to win.

Makes me wonder if his buddy has done extremely well or totally gave up.

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."
~~ John Adams ~~

04-01-09, 11:00 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-09 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

When we last saw Daniel and his "update", he had already lost over 100 pounds. I think he's going to do well. He was focused and determined, unlike his friend David. I'm surprised he even showed up for last night's episode.

edited to fix a Daniel.

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-09, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
I was very impressed with Nicole and Estelle. Both looked great! I couldn't believe they broght David back! What about Carla? She didn't get much time on the ranch either.

I would really like to see where Daniel is in his weight loss... something tells me that he is going to be a surprise at the finale.

I don't know about Nicole watering up...if she did, she didn't know how to do it correctly. But her being on campus seemed to raise the bar for the others. I think she would have been good for Tara had she stayed to get her (Tara) over the thing she has going right now and back into the competitive mode.

Did anyone else notice the weirdness in the reunion of Mike and Ron when he came back from the hospital? It had to be stage!
It looked forced. Also, Mike looked real uncomfortable. If my dad had been taken to the hospital I would be very worried.

Do you think Fellipe will throw a fit when he finds out that Bob had a workout with only Kristen and Sione?

Michelle and Ali were awesome! It was fun to have them back. They both have done well keeping their weight off. I was disappointed that they didn't show any pictures of Alli's new baby!

I think Ron should have gone home...but I think the girls were too afraid of the competition that Nicole brought to the game.
OH WELL.

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
I was thinking someone would say something about Allison being the biggest loser for the week - well, in regards to weight loss.

The biggest winner in regards to the new baby.

Every day is Spring with Agman

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-01-09, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
I don't know if Nicole threw the challenge on purpose or not, but I think the result is was in her best interests. Whatever she is doing at home, it's working. It was interesting to see an "outsider" dropped into the middle of game play. It shows how absorbed in the game play everyone has become. All of them need to step back, but especially Tara. She really is manic - I hope her comments at the weigh in were heartfelt and that she can re-focus and just do her own personal best and not be so freaked out at the thought of going back into the real world.

However, I think smarter gameplay would have been to send Ron home last night. Mike is a real competitive threat, sort of sneaking up from behind quietly, letting Filipe and Sione and Tara keep the limelight while he's putting up double digit numbers. Kristen acknowledged that as long as Ron is there, Mike has an advantage over most of the other players.

I think a bit of jealousy went into her vote last night, as perhaps in Tara's

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
I don't think I agree about Nicole. I told Rob I think she probably took diuretics and didn't drink or much else except exercise as soon as she found out that she might be coming back to the ranch to win her spot. I think lastnight's weigh in was her body ricocheting on her. But I could be wrong.

I know that regardless of the gameplay going on at the ranch, if I had a second chance to win the money and get help with from Bob and only have to focus on eating and exercising I wouldn't throw a thing.

Loved seeing Ali and Michelle. Michelle cracked me up at the challenge. And I so wanted Kristin to beat Sione!

Ron irritates me, but I would have kept him also.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
I agree with tummy...I think Nicole definately looked phenomenal, and what a job she has done at home. I think she most likely did not water up and try to gain weight. According to Bob, stress is really likely to make your body hold on to the weight, and they certainly edited the stress to be flying high last night.

Regarding Tara...her having her meltdown moment with Jillian was a very positive sign for her, imo, with the editing. I distinctly remember Ali have her moment with Jillian, and Michelle as well...the winners are seen "venting/fixing/addressing" the emotional aspect of their overeating at the ranch. The fact that this scene was shown last night between Tara and Jillian was a very positive sign for Tara for winning the whole thing.

Regarding Ron....get him OUT OF THERE, stat! He is a controlling force that needs to go. I can't wait to see how well Mike does on his own, and I was so happy that Mike chose to stay with Jillian while Ron went back to Bob...Boy, and Ron seems to be a man that will hold grudges as well...Helen and the cousins won't get any favors from him.

Helen, now she's an enigma. She is a woman that is doing so well, but I had a problem with her ditching her daughter to stay on the ranch herself...If my daughter were struggling with her weight like that, I would definately sacrifice myself for her...that always bothered me. On the other hand she is really quite competitive and not afraid to speak what's on her mind. It seemed as if she honed in on Nicole to try and build some kind of an alliance...seems that Helen is feeling threatened.

04-01-09, 01:59 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
I will agree about the stress. I think that's what happened when Aubrey went home.

I kind of agree about the editing with Tara compared to the previous winners; however, they're still in at right now, no way they can predict what will happen to her at home. She could very well fall completely apart.

Helen has grown on me. I think I posted another week that I think she had the motivation and determination all along, not Shanon. I think Shanon went along with it for Helen. I don't fault her for staying. There is only so much you can do with/for a grown child. If they don't really want it, it won't help them. I think Shanon really didn't want to be there. If this helped Helen, good for her. I do wonder how much she can lose and keep off.

*smooches Agman*

04-01-09, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-09 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

Regarding Ron....get him OUT OF THERE, stat! He is a controlling force that needs to go. I can't wait to see how well Mike does on his own, and I was so happy that Mike chose to stay with Jillian while Ron went back to Bob...Boy, and Ron seems to be a man that will hold grudges as well...Helen and the cousins won't get any favors from him.

I was very pleased to see that Mike continues to do well training with Jillian. When they had to choose their trainers, Ron was bemoaning how every 18-year old kid is stupid and I got the impression he felt Mike should have returned to Bob.

It's interesting that we get to a glimpse of somewhat contrasting parenting this season, between Ron and Helen. Ron has played the caring dad who will do what it takes to keep his son on the ranch for as long as possible, but he gets a little too Godfather for me at times. He loaded up both Tara and Helen during last week's episode, and Helen got the weight in apparent show of Ron's disapproval of her behavior (choosing Jillian over Bob? something else I'm not aware of?). Game play is one thing, but punitive doesn't sit well with me.

There has been discussion about Helen staying on the ranch over her daughter, but they are both adults, so why should Helen sacrifice her place if she's worked harder and gotten the results that allow her to stay? I think she treated her grown daughter as an adult (versus Ron who still thinks of Mike, akak Mikey, as a little kid). At what point can a parent actually put themselves first again before their child? Being a parent myself, I think about this issue -- what times is it okay for me to put my needs first? Hopefully the answer isn't "never."

I think Mike is a great young man and a contender for winning it all. Hearing about all of Ron's various health issues makes me feel sorry for him and the road that brought him here, but I think he would do just as well at home now, and besides, the sooner he goes home, the sooner he can start helping out the other son who feels left out and left behind.

04-01-09, 02:43 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
I just agreed with you about Helen above.

*smooches Agman*

04-07-09, 06:30 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
Belated *high five*

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-02-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
I was impressed that Ali made it back for the weigh-in less than a week after having a baby. I figured she'd be out for a couple of weeks, at least.

Also, what was with Felipe lying to Ron? And knowing that even if he went home Mike would still be there? I know he said he didn't lie, but he can't really think that saying "You'll be fine" (which he admitted he said) didn't mean that he would vote for Nicole.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-09, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Episode 13, March 31st"
Interesting episode this week.

I too liked the past winners filling in for Alison. They both did a very good job, especially Ali. You can tell she's had some practice public speaking.

Three of my favorites early on are really getting annoying at this stage of the game. The cousins are a couple of the biggest baby whiners this show has ever seen. Tara is looking and acting posessed. Those three are just getting in their own way by overanalyzing and both are making stoopid gameplay decisions.

I still don't like Helen, and it's not just because she kicked her partner to the curb. (TWICE!) Daughter or not, she has come across as selfish. Her behavior has been really shady toward everyone, and I wouldn't trust her for a second. Plus, her look still drives me nuts. I hope they have a makeover soon cause she really needs some updating.

Ron. Ugh. I have no idea why he is still there, other than he is playing the game smart. As long as he is there, he protects his son in the game. I'm still annoyed with Kristen's mom for quitting on her partner. She left Kristen more vulnerable, and I have to respect Ron for not quitting on Mike, even though this whole thing has to be very difficult for him.

I didn't care about Nicole at all. She left too early in the season. She did look great, but I wish they'd quit bringing people back to the ranch. I was glad she went home.

Laura is still a non-presence.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •