The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 12, March 24"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-09, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 12, March 24"
Did anyone stay up to watch?

I saw bits and pieces including them going to individuals and picking trainers. I then saw the weigh-in, but I didn't see the votes. And I peeked this morning to see that Aubrey left. I really didn't want her to leave.

*smooches Agman*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 12, March 24 jbug 03-25-09 1
   RE: Episode 12, March 24 samboohoo 03-25-09 6
       RE: Episode 12, March 24 brvnkrz 03-25-09 9
           Yes Breezy 03-25-09 15
 RE: Episode 12, March 24 Breezy 03-25-09 2
   RE: Episode 12, March 24 brvnkrz 03-25-09 3
       RE: Episode 12, March 24 Breezy 03-25-09 4
           RE: Episode 12, March 24 samboohoo 03-25-09 5
               RE: Episode 12, March 24 brvnkrz 03-25-09 8
                   RE: Episode 12, March 24 samboohoo 03-25-09 12
                       RE: Episode 12, March 24 Ahtumbreez 03-25-09 22
           RE: Episode 12, March 24 brvnkrz 03-25-09 7
               RE: Episode 12, March 24 MPVLOST 03-25-09 10
                   RE: Episode 12, March 24 jbug 03-25-09 13
                       RE: Episode 12, March 24 MPVLOST 03-25-09 18
                       RE: Episode 12, March 24 LostAddict 03-25-09 28
           RE: Episode 12, March 24 mtopaz 03-25-09 33
 RE: Episode 12, March 24 nap_time 03-25-09 11
   RE: Episode 12, March 24 jbug 03-25-09 14
       RE: Episode 12, March 24 vince3 03-25-09 17
       RE: Episode 12, March 24 Cyndimaus 03-25-09 21
           RE: Episode 12, March 24 jbug 03-25-09 25
       RE: Episode 12, March 24 nap_time 03-25-09 24
   RE: Episode 12, March 24 Ahtumbreez 03-25-09 23
       RE: Episode 12, March 24 jbug 03-25-09 27
 Seriously Aubrey? Breezy 03-25-09 16
   RE: Seriously Aubrey? samboohoo 03-25-09 19
       RE: Seriously Aubrey? Breezy 03-25-09 26
           RE: Seriously Aubrey? Ahtumbreez 03-25-09 29
               RE: Seriously Aubrey? Breezy 03-25-09 31
           RE: Seriously Aubrey? samboohoo 03-25-09 30
   RE: Seriously Aubrey? Cyndimaus 03-25-09 20
 RE: Episode 12, March 24 flipxcyd 03-25-09 32
   RE: Episode 12, March 24 mtopaz 03-25-09 34
       they don't want it bad enough WhiteHot 03-26-09 40
 RE: Episode 12, March 24 blacknwhitedog 03-25-09 35
   RE: Episode 12, March 24 mtopaz 03-25-09 36
 RE: Episode 12, March 24 true 03-25-09 37
   RE: Episode 12, March 24 brvnkrz 03-25-09 38
       RE: Episode 12, March 24 Ahtumbreez 03-26-09 39
 So I Finally Watched samboohoo 03-27-09 41
 RE: Episode 12, March 24 featherfish81 03-27-09 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
Once I saw Aubrey laugh (well, smile real big anyway) when Tara did not break the 100 lbs record, then I was ready for Aubrey to be gone. All the others training with Bob looked disappointed for her - even Kristen. Aubrey was smiling big time.

Tara has really been dumped on this season. First adding time to her half marathon - which she won but the prize was taken from her because of the time added.
Then last night when so many decided to dump lbs on her. It wouldn't have been so bad if they had not all been laughing all the time they were doing it. And Aubrey - again - trying to tell Tara they were just having a bit of fun - yea. Like Tara said, let everyone dump on you and see how much fun it is. I knew all along there was something about Aubrey I didn't like - from way back when she was so vocal about Joelle. Apparently Helen had some issues with Aubrey as well. I can't remember tho.
Ron dumps most of his lbs on Helen because he feels she 'defected' from Bob; but his own son is training with Jillian? So it's ok cause Mike flipped a coin and didn't really 'make' a decision?

Kudos to Laura for standing by Tara and being a 'little Jillian'. Making Tara see the light. Good friend Laura!

Once Tara came to her senses she turned the anger over the lbs into strength. I was so happy she won immunity! (But I'm wondering if she watered up a bit for the weigh in - we'll see what she does next week).
I was hoping the first part of the challenge - the lbs distribution - would be turned around on them. Hoped that it would be something like that number of lbs being taken off the next part of the challenge instead of being added on. Now that would have been a twist!
Back to Aubrey again - she showed her jealousy of Tara yet again when Tara got to ride with the race driver. Aubrey just could not be proud for Tara.

Kristen made TBL history. First woman to lose 100 lbs at the ranch. She still has a lot of weight to lose; I hope she does it. Even tho Kristen & Tara have been big competitors all thru the season (many times challenges coming down to them), Kristen & Tara still seem to have a friendly relationship. I think Kristen has a big heart as well.

Back later with more - of course! LOL

Warming up for Spring with Agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-25-09, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I don't like the "first woman to 100" contest they seem to have going. At least not what I saw last night. Tara and Kristin both were so close. Had they both gotten to 100 last night, I would have considered it a tie since it happened in the same week - not Tara being the first since she was first to weigh in.

*smooches Agman*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I was hoping they would weight them in at the same time just in case they both broke 100. But once Tara weighed in and didn't hit 100 I realized that TBL already knew she hadn't made it and they weighed in that order for tv drama. I do wonder though if they would have weighed them together at the same time if they knew she had hit 100 lbs, too.

Tribe made me gay

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Yes"
It's been reported over and over, that they weigh the contestants prior to the taped weigh in so that they know what order to call them up in for the most drama.

03-25-09, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I watched the first hour and made fun of all the crybabies. Yeesh. Just pick a trainer and get on with it.

I'm so happy for Tara. She showed all of them! Helen too! She finished the challenge ahead of some of them.

The second hour, I watched while in bed. Saw most of the weigh ins, but missed the voting. Soooooo glad to hear Aubrey is gone. Girl was on my last nerve. I was hoping Tara would have gone postal on her.

Brokenhearted in green and gold.

03-25-09, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
As much as Tara has been getting on my nerves lately, I was really rooting for her last night and was so glad that she did so well.
And once again Felipe and Sione disappointed me. They were laughing and having so much fun putting that weight on Tara's scale and then when she returned the favor they looked like someone had just betrayed them. Not so funny when it is in return, is it guys?

Tribe made me gay

03-25-09, 09:00 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
Having them all load up weight on Tara wouldn't have been as bad if they hadn't been laughing it up so hard while doing so. Idiots.

03-25-09, 09:06 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
Haven't seen any of that yet.

*smooches Agman*

03-25-09, 09:14 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
Well hurry up.

Tribe made me gay

03-25-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I had boot camp last night and didn't get home until 8. Then after dinner, etc., it was 9. I still had to watch TAR from Sunday, and I refuse to watch TBL live because I can't deal withthe dramatic commercial pauses.

I'm still behind on TV this week, and Survivor is tonight. Ack!

Maybe I will lose weight this week from no TV.

*smooches Agman*

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
But tonight is only a review of the first half of Survivor.

I agree with EVERYTHING everyone else is saying - happy for Tara, glad Aubrey is gone, pleased for Kristin, disappointed in Sione, Felipe and Rob and still love Mike.

I was surprised to see Mike give weight to his teammates though!

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

03-25-09, 09:14 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
Or equally, if they had laughed when she loaded up on them. I just didn't like the fact that they could dish it out but couldn't take it.

Tribe made me gay

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-09, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I may have missed something, since I was only half paying attention, but why weren't Laura and Kristen taking part in the car pulling challenge?

-----------------------------------------
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

03-25-09, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I think they started - but just dropped out of the challenge. Can't figure why tho. If Ron could finish anyone could! However, Kristen has had some medical issues keeping her out of challenges. Laura? don't know.

Final 4 with Agman

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
>I think they started - but
>just dropped out of the
>challenge. Can't figure why
>tho. If Ron could
>finish anyone could! However,
>Kristen has had some medical
>issues keeping her out of
>challenges. Laura? don't
>know.
>
>
> Final 4 with
>Agman
>

But they were standing at the starting line with Alison, when the race started, so it wasn't that they just didn't finish. They weren't in it at all.

Was it something to do with the weight? Maybe if they didn't get any weight added, they couldn't compete?

I recorded it, so maybe I'll watch it again and see if they say anything about it.

-----------------------------------------
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-25-09, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I wondered the same thing.

It looked like Laura had on a "boot" when she was outside giving Tara her pep talk. Maybe she's got some medical issues going on this week as well.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-25-09, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
Exactly. And Aubrey trying to poke further fun at Tara by pretending it's all in good clean fun. Nope -- this little exercise showed that almost every other contestant has envy in their hearts because Tara has been a powerhouse.

Envy I can understand. Tara is a fierce competitor and one to be reckoned with!

But piling on the weight on her and Pink Mama, while laughing snidely -- poor sportsmanship. In past weeks, I've sometimes thought "Tara, let someone else win this challenge. You don't need to win them all." But last night, I was rooting for her 100% and was very pleased to see all of them get their butts kicked once again by Tara.

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
Saw the first part, missed the second part of the challenge, but made it home in time to see the weigh in.

I felt so bad for Tara last night. Yes, I understand that she is the biggest threat and competion in the house. She should be proud of that title...but it was so hateful the way the others treated her. I couldnt' believe how they laughed during the process. When my sister texted me on the way home to tell me that Tara had won the race I was soo excited. (Scared my kids to death when I let out a YES! from no where. LOL)

Like JBug said above, I was glad to see Laura take on the part of an encourager. I hope Tara realizes the friendship she has there!!

The choosing the trainer part was over dramatic if you ask me. Just choose and move on. I was very happy to see Mike stay with Jillian. Part of me wonders about the coin toss....was it just an excuse so that he didn't have to face his father's or Bob's disapproval. I was surprised that Helen stayed with Jillian. I thought she would have jumped back to Bob. Don't you know that Jillian is glad to be rid of the "boys" for once and for all.

As far as Aubrey goes....I couldn't believe that she acted the way she did last night. I didn't see her whine about Tara winning, but my sister told me about it. The yellow team hasn't done much this season but whine! I don't know. I guess I am glad she is gone. I worry about her though. In the update she said she gained 9 pounds back the first few weeks at home. I wonder if she will be able to keep up with the workouts and healthy living at home?

As mean as it is...I really wanted Flippe to go home last night. I don't like his attitude or his behavor. JMO

At first I was sad that Tara didn't get the 100 lb title... but after thinking about it for a little while, I am glad that Kristen made it. She needed that encouragement and pat on the back.

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

03-25-09, 09:53 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
Another thought.
Did anyone else notice the beginning and current pics of Filipe & Sione and their hair? Apparently neither has had a hair cut since they got there! LOL
That could be another pound right there!

Final 4 with Agman

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
Probably more like 5 pounds or so......

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-25-09, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
Do they not cut their (everyone)hair so they'll be ready for the makeover episode?

03-25-09, 11:15 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I really want Helen to make it to the make-over. A good - shorter - hair cut could do wonders for her (yea, look who's talkin LOL).

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
LOL JBUG, My mom said the exact same thing last night!!!

Great minds think alike?

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

03-25-09, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I wanted Felipe gone last night also - and am surprised he wasn't. You'd think they'd jump on the chance at this point to get rid of a big guy and keep a slow loser around.

03-25-09, 12:05 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I figured that's why Tara & Laura voted Filipe. Get rid of the bigger competition.
Helen said she & Aubrey had a 'love/hate' relationship - & didn't really know her well. So there was something there that Helen didn't like is why Helen voted Aubrey.
Why Kristen, Ron & Mike voted Aubrey instead of Filipe? Original team commitments I think.

Every day is Spring with Agman

03-25-09, 10:11 AM (EST)
16. "Seriously Aubrey?"
I'm reading on another board that she has only lost one pound to date since home!?!?!?

She gained 9 and then ended up losing 10?

03-25-09, 10:45 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Seriously Aubrey?"
I think she gained 9, but has lost that plus 10. I could be wrong. But I knew this would happen, which is why I wanted her to stay. I watched the end this morning. She has already gone back to putting her family before herself. With 5 kids, I can totally see her not having any time for herself. It looked like she was back on track.

*smooches Agman*

03-25-09, 11:18 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Seriously Aubrey?"
How would staying help her in the long run then? It wouldn't. She needs to get focused and make her husband start acting like a father and help her with the kids more. She needs to learn how to make "me" time.

03-25-09, 12:50 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Seriously Aubrey?"
Didn't it show how she really tanked when she first got home and then woke up and realized that she needed the me time, or did I just dream that?

I thought it showed her putting everyone else first and then her saying she had to do this not just for herself but for her family and then showing her at the gym, and then a confessional about how she was having to rework her thinking.

03-25-09, 01:23 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Seriously Aubrey?"
It may have, I missed the ending. But my point was how would another week at the ranch help her realize that? She didn't learn that the first time she went home, or even the second! Hopefully third time is the charm for her.

03-25-09, 01:05 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Seriously Aubrey?"
Aubrey was there the first week, went home and lost what 1 pound, I can't remember at this point. Then she came back, was with Jillian and did okay. I think like she said last night, Bob lit a fire under her. And I think she was just getting into a good groove. She has certainly earned my respect over the last month or so.

I think that, no matter what is going on with her husband, I can absolutely see how and why she has fallen into her old home life. I'm sure there is a big part of her that felt guilt - even if she was doing what she needed to be doing for the long term. What I didn't see last night was the whole reason for why she immediately gained once she returned home. I can imagine that stress played a huge factor in that.

I think it's unrealistic for anyone to return home and keep the same workout schedule they had on the ranch. And even though she was still struggling somewhat at the ranch, she was getting something from Bob that I don't think she got from Jillian or from anyone at home: confidence.

She will have to learn how to make "me" time. They all will. I feel like she could have benefitted from a little more time there.

I'd compare it to Felipe or Tara at this point. Neither has been completely open to change in their workouts. Felipe threw a fit when he lost Bob. Tara could have changed last night and opted not to. At some point the two of them will have to go home with no Bob and no Jillian. Frankly, I think either of them has a better shot at doing it at this point than Aubrey did.

I didn't really care for Aubrey at first. She grew on me. I'm not completely clear on whether or not Mandi is close by. I hope she is, and I hope they can help each other.

*smooches Agman*

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-25-09, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Seriously Aubrey?"
That is why I really wanted her to stay on the ranch. I know how hard it is for her to be at home. Plus she was at home for the first part so she didn't get the benefit of the full time being with a trainer and such.

I do hope she continues to do well at home and that we see a happy, healthy Aubrey at the finale.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-25-09, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
Obviously, this season's losers aren't thinking about game play. They should have gotten rid of Filipe - not Aubrey. Although irritating, she's a slow loser. Keep the weak and get rid of the threat.

I was so rooting for Tara to win. It was just awful everyone was laughing at the same time. It was funny at first, but c'mon already.

03-25-09, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I agree -- Filipe seemed to me the most obvious choice to go home last night. Ron, if you want Mike to last as long as possible, why not knock out one of his prime competitors? That didn't make sense, but then Ron didn't make much sense to me last night at all. Why did he have it in for Helen at that "give other contestants your weight" challenge? Could it really have been simply because she chose to train with Jillian? If so, that's just silly. Don't worry about what anyone else is doing Ron, just focus on getting healthier yourself!

WhiteHot 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-26-09, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WhiteHot Click to send private message to WhiteHot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "they don't want it bad enough"
Helen, Mike, Kristen and Ron are idiots for keeping Felipe. A big guy who can lose a lot of weight percentage as opposed to Aubrey? Aubrey!?

Thats alot of money. You need to get rid of the competition. As close as they all seem to be, they will never see each other after a year or so, if that.

Whatever, as long as Tara and Laura are there, Im happy. They're the only ones of the original team Jillian. Helen, I don't trust. Mike, I like, but his dad is a bully.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I find Tara so annoying. She just wanted someone to talk her into staying. I don't like her personality at all. I am rooting for Mike!

Syren 2007

03-25-09, 03:55 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
LOL! Normally Tara can annoy me as well, and I have been rooting for Mike. Tara obviously annoys her fellow contestants too. Still, I didn't like the way it went down last night, so I was rooting for her. ;)

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
Goodbye Aubry. Couldn't stand her at the end.

Good for Tara, I hope she wins the whold damn thing. Clearly, she is least popular with the others. I don't buy that "big threat" excuse.

Mike and Helen showed some sense staying with Jillian. I think some of the other should have made a trainer switch as well. Changing your workout patterns can have dramatic results. At this point in the game, some of them need a shakeup in training. (see Tara)

I still don't like Helen. She needs to cut that hair. It makes her look older than she is. Ick.

Laura is finally in a grove. Good for her!

Bob still thinks this is all about him. Snap out of it, Bob!

As much as Aubry annoys me, they shoudl have broken up the cousin couple. They need to break up as many teams as possible at this point. The singles should know better. Lame-0.

I am liking Ali Sweeney more this season, she seems to have finally found a comfort zone, and has become a good host for this show.

03-25-09, 10:03 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I've always had a soft spot for Allison. She has been on my soap for years as the rebel bad girl.

Tribe made me gay

03-26-09, 12:09 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
Love Sami too and her romantic interest right now ain't bad either

03-27-09, 08:31 AM (EST)
41. "So I Finally Watched"
And I was disappoiinted in the challenge. So I will give Kudos to Tara for kicking aras there. And Kudos to Laura for her support.

I also didn't like them ganging up on Helen for switching trainers, but not on Mike. Interesting.

*smooches Agman*

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-09, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Episode 12, March 24"
I didn't have too much of a problem with the piling on the weight, except that no one noticed Tara wasn't laughing. Helen had almost as much weight as Tara, but she was laughing the whole time, so it was okay that everyone else was too.

But what I really didn't understand about the weight thing - how much do you think it really mattered? I mean, the car already weighed over 2000 lbs. I wouldn't think the extra 200 lbs would feel that different, especially since you were pulling it, not carrying it.

Why did Ron care so much that Mike picked Bob? Was it a loyalty thing? Mike had only had a few weeks with Jillian, so I could understand him wanting to stay with her, but also feeling a pull toward Bob. I imagine it's really difficult to make what feels like a monumental decision in half an hour, without being able to get any input from anyone else.

You could tell Jillian felt badly for the contestants, having to pick in front of both of them.

Lastly, definitely should have set Felipe home. He's a much bigger threat, and there can be only one winner. Eventually Bob's original team will have to start voting off Bob's team.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •