The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 11, March 17th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-09, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 11, March 17th"
So they had them all run a half marathon. Interesting. That's a huge feat. While it did drag on way longer than necessary I was inspired by some of the contestants.

Good for Cathy! She looked great and I loved how she inspired her other daughters.

Aubrey. Aubrey. Aubrey. That whole scene with your Dad was just wrong. I felt uncomfortable the whole time and I'm sure your Dad was uncomfortable and upset. There was no need for you to do that to him on national TV. If he wanted to be on national TV and deal with his weight, he would be on the show.

Brokenhearted in green and gold.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 11, March 17th Estee 03-18-09 1
   RE: Episode 11, March 17th jbug 03-18-09 2
   RE: Episode 11, March 17th Breezy 03-18-09 3
 RE: Episode 11, March 17th samboohoo 03-18-09 4
   RE: Episode 11, March 17th brvnkrz 03-18-09 6
       RE: Episode 11, March 17th samboohoo 03-18-09 7
       RE: Episode 11, March 17th suzzee 03-19-09 27
   RE: Episode 11, March 17th mtopaz 03-18-09 15
 RE: Episode 11, March 17th jbug 03-18-09 5
 RE: Episode 11, March 17th tjdmlhw 03-18-09 8
   RE: Episode 11, March 17th mtopaz 03-18-09 16
 RE: Episode 11, March 17th Cyndimaus 03-18-09 9
 RE: Episode 11, March 17th nap_time 03-18-09 10
   RE: Episode 11, March 17th Breezy 03-18-09 11
 Playing with numbers.... nap_time 03-18-09 12
 Check out the bonus scene.... nap_time 03-18-09 13
   RE: Check out the bonus scene.... Cyndimaus 03-18-09 17
   RE: Check out the bonus scene.... jbug 03-18-09 18
       off topic... sorry nap_time 03-18-09 22
           RE: off topic... sorry aquariaqueen 03-19-09 26
   RE: Check out the bonus scene.... WhiteHot 03-18-09 20
 RE: Episode 11, March 17th mtopaz 03-18-09 14
   RE: Episode 11, March 17th WhiteHot 03-18-09 19
       RE: Episode 11, March 17th mtopaz 03-19-09 29
 RE: Episode 11, March 17th true 03-18-09 21
   RE: Episode 11, March 17th samboohoo 03-19-09 25
   RE: Episode 11, March 17th brvnkrz 03-21-09 31
       RE: Episode 11, March 17th true 03-22-09 32
   RE: Episode 11, March 17th featherfish81 03-27-09 33
 Ron Puffy 03-18-09 23
   RE: Ron taffnic 03-18-09 24
       RE: Ron Puffy 03-19-09 30
 RE: Episode 11, March 17th hayley89 03-19-09 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-09, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
So they had them all run a half marathon.

Did any of them half cheat?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-09, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
I think I did. Is fast forwarding cheating?

Every day is Spring with Agman

03-18-09, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
Ron was the only one that didn't finish, I think.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-09, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
I think I was most proud of Cathy last night. She has come a long way. And I was happy and sad for her going home.

I didn't understand the whole cookie thing. Didn't we see Aubrey and Kristin also eat cookies?

Speaking of Kristin, I'm also a bit confused about her husband. I know we have seen pictures of her in a wedding dress. But there was no mention of a husband last night.

I agree about Aubrey and her dad, but I think it is finally sinking in for her. The time at the ranch has been so good for her, and I really do like her more and more each week.

Mike/Ron: How is it possible for the men in that family to be so big, while the mom is so small?? Still love Mike. He continues to amaze me.

Helen: Very proud of her finishing that race third. She appears to have a very loving family. She gave me warm fuzzies last night. Except when she ate the cookie!

Tara: I agree with Jillian about Tara becoming more manic each week. I worry about Tara completely losing it.

One thing that really bothered me last night was when Tara was home and her brother came in and was eating the brownie. And then Tara went on that rant about the darn gum. BS!!! If someone wants a brownie bad enough, a piece of gum is not going to curb that but for so long. How many times will you forgo the brownie for the gum before you throw the pack of gum in the trash and eat the whole pan of brownies?

*smooches Agman*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-09, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
I think the others did eat cookies. We discussed this last night. But they must have had their time allotted to someonelse (perhaps Helen) so it didn't matter that they ate the cookies in the sens of the challenge.
As for the brownie/gum thing. Totally staged. Just another Extra gum product placement opportunity. I hate those.
I just love Mike. I felt so bad for his brother but I hope it inspires him. They seem like such a really nice family.
Tara is now just on my last nerve.

Tribe made me gay

03-18-09, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
I do think some of Jillian's "I'm the trainer, I know how to do my job" speach was directed at the Tongans.

*smooches Agman*

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-19-09, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
They probably wanted film of several of them eating cookies just to add some suspense to the final decision. Did they have to declare who would get the time right then or when they got back to the ranch?

Dr. Gonzo: Let's give the boy a lift.
Raoul Duke: What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Tribe Magic

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-18-09, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
>Speaking of Kristin, I'm also a bit confused about her husband. I know we have seen pictures of her in a wedding dress. But there was no mention of a husband last night. >

There was some oddness about Kristen's husband last night. For one thing, it didn't appear to me that he was there when she was greeted by family and friends. Her dad and sisters were there, but I don't think her husband was, or else he didn't want to be on camera. However, later on, I think he was there when she was laying out the cookies on the bed, and calling them for Tara and Sione. It was her, a guy I think was her husband, and another couple (a sister and bro-in-law? another couple that they are friends with?)

Then when she was saying goodbye, it looked totally staged. They are standing at the front door, and it was like they waited for the camera crew to say, "action!" before they stepped forward, hugged each other and said good bye. It had a totally fake vibe.

I think her motivation for going on the show and losing weight was because she wanted to have a baby. Anyway, it was odd.

03-18-09, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
Here we go again.... more game stuff that really didn't make a difference in the game - well, not immediately anyway.
But Helen may regret taking the $10,000 away from Tara. Helen may need Tara & Laura's vote in the future and may not get it.
But..... didn't Aubrey eat a cookie? Who did she add the 5 lbs to? I'd love to have seen a scene from the living room with all of them sitting around talking about that - and those who ate the cookies fessing up. That would have been drama! I thought this show loved drama!

Tara won the race. Too bad the prize was taken from her. That was so unfair; but I imagine she expected it. She has been on top of challenges the whole time.

I agree with Breezy about Aubrey & her dad. That was not needed on the show. I felt so sorry for the man. Doesn't she know she can not embarrass him into losing weight? Hopefully when she returns home she'll be able to share what's she's learned; and hopefully he will lose weight; but he has to be the one to decide to do it.

Now to Kristin. Where was she? Saw very little of her at home. (I'll admit to fast forwarding a bit & running into the other room to watch bits of AI). But I didn't see her husband welcome her home. I didn't see a goodbye scene with her. Did I even see her doing any work outs at home? Cathy was on the treadmills with daughter & others; where was Kristin?

I was shocked that Cathy volunteered to go home. Guess she realized that she'd have more success at home than Aubrey would with the 5 kids. That was a really unselfish act on Cathy's part. What a role model!

Sinone & Filipe. Very interesting that they aren't losing much weight after going back to Bob. And Bob? shame on you for continuing to train with them. Tell them to train with Jillian or by themselves.

Way to go Ron! Mike was so happy! I'd love to see a followup of that family in about a year to see how the other brother does.

Warming up for Spring with Agman

tjdmlhw 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-18-09, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjdmlhw Click to send private message to tjdmlhw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
I enjoyed last nights show. Part of that could have been because I recorded it and zipped through the commercials and the repetative parts, but I actually did enjoy seeing the interaction with the family members this time around.

I believe that the producers probably pushed Aubrey to talk with her father about his weight, just like they did with Dane when they told him he needed to take the ride in the marathon to meet their schedule. Aubrey didn't appear comfortable with it and that section appeared as fake as the infomercials they do for the water filter and gum companies.

On the subject of Aubrey's dad, I kept thinking that next season could be cast using family members of this years contestants. Besides Aubrey's dad, Ron's son could definitely use it. I also had one of Cathy's daughters on the list, but looks like Cathy has taken care of that. There were several others at the welcome home gatherings that could easily make the show.

Finally, I was glad to see Cathy put an end to the gameplay and let Aubrey stay. The blue team complains about not winning anything, but they have no one to blame but themselves because they voted out their stongest player the first week.

I'm enjoying this season so much more than the last one, the contestants seem to realize that although getting the $250,000 grand prize would be nice, the real prize is a new healthy life style. I just wish the producers would quit messing with the format and let the contestants and trainers concentrate on losing weight and getting healthy.

03-18-09, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
Last night's show was definitely interesting. It was good to see them at home and what we were shown of their temporary adjustment back into real life. I liked seeing Helen have a breakthrough at the grocery store, realizing that she now gravitates toward the fresh fruits and vegetables, hearing her tell her husband what a great healthy dinner she was going to make the both of them. That bodes really well for her long-term success.

Ron and Mike also seem to have great family support. My heart ached for the brother at home, when he sees Mike walk in over 100 lbs less than when he left. The show just touched on a subject that must come up all the time -- the change in the family dynamic when a family member goes through any major change, such as losing a lot of weight. It brings up a lot of issues, not all of them positive. I hope between Mike and Ron, they can really help Mike's brother be successful at home.

I believe that the producers probably pushed Aubrey to talk with her father about his weight, just like they did with Dane when they told him he needed to take the ride in the marathon to meet their schedule. Aubrey didn't appear comfortable with it and that section appeared as fake as the infomercials they do for the water filter and gum companies.

That hadn't crossed my mind. I hope you're right, because I really didn't like the whole way it was handled.

Finally, I was glad to see Cathy put an end to the gameplay and let Aubrey stay. The blue team complains about not winning anything, but they have no one to blame but themselves because they voted out their stongest player the first week.

Yep. They made a really dumb decision and it's been biting them in the butt ever since.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-18-09, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
Another good episode.

I was glad to see that in general everyone did well at home. I'm sure that was encouraging to them. (I was especially glad to see Aubrey do so well) I was sure I saw Kristin hug her hubby when she first got home.

I was proud of everyone for running 13 miles. (and proud of Ron for running 4) They all did great and kept great attitudes. It was good they were all seperate for this challenge because then the focus was on their ability to complete the run instead of "I didn't win".

I really do wish that Sione and Filipe would give their all with Jillian. And I do wish that there was a rule that you had to train with the trainer for your own team. Then there wouldn't be Bob as an option at all and maybe they'd actually get used to Jillian's style and realize she's not so bad.

It will be interesting to see how Tara does. If she'll actually listen to Jillian she'll do well. I don't know if she will or not.

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-09, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
Last night's episode was really good. I was surprised to see the contestants, except Ron finish the 1/2 marathon. 13 miles is a long way. GO TARA. She put everything into it even knowing that there were others out there eating cookies with her name on it. I couldn't believe that Helen ate that cookie. I think it will come back to bite her in the end...

I still don't understand why the boys are still working out with Bob...they need to get the issue cleared up and get back to losing weight. Wonder if they realize that they losses haven't been the same since the blowup.

It was very discouraging to see Helen's family push her to eat the cookies...make it her "high calorie" day. I hope they are more supportive when she gets home.

My heart broke during the scences with Mike's brother and Aubrey's dad. I think Mike's brother was devastated with the fact that he was the only "big" guy left. I hope that Mike and Ron can encourage him to lose weight when they get home. And Wow on Ron... I didn't realize that he was that close to losing 100 lbs. Mike was about to bust with pride.

Aubrey's dad?? I sat and cried. My husband is about the same size that her dad... and he is the same frame of mind. He says he wants to lose the weight and that he has "started"...but when it comes down to it, he hasn't started and without a lifechanging event, probably won't. I couldn't imagine confronting him on national tv. He wouldn't have been as gracious. I know that I can't change him.. I can't make him lose the weight or even want too...it is just so sad.
Sorry to go on like that,

Cathy impressed me most of all last night. When the blue team lost the weigh in I was saying "Bye Aubrey". I just knew she was gone. Then Cathy sacrificed herself so that Aubrey could stay. That was awesome! And then to see Cathy going home and encouraging her other daughters to get healthy! They have lost 140 together. Wonderful!!

I hope they go to singles pretty soon. The previews for next week look very interesting. They are pulling cars around a track!

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

03-18-09, 11:16 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
From the previews looks like singles next week, they had their original color t-shirts on.

03-18-09, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Playing with numbers...."
Ok, so I couldn't sleep last night, so I started working with the weight loss numbers and percentages. Here is what I came up with for the remaining contestants.
Tara 32.65
Mike 30.41
Helen 29.18
Kristen 26.67
Felipe 26.65
Sione 26.61
Ron 23.95
Laura 22.81
Aubrey 21.69

Tara is in the lead with the highest percentage. With Mike close behind. Kristen, Felipe, and Sione are neck and neck...
I was surprised that Helen was in the third position. She is really flying under the radar! I don't think anyone else sees her as a threat.
Then I decided to look at "what could happen". Using a chart based on height & weight, I took the contestants "ideal" weight and factored it in. I know that the "ideal" weight based on height is not always accuate, but just to give me some numbers to work with. IF the contestants lost down to the "ideal" weight then here is where we would stand....

Ron 61.16
Kristen 61.11
Mike 57.73
Sione 55.11
Felipe 54.95
Tara 48.98
Laura 47.37
Helen 45.53
Aubrey 45.38

I don't think that Ron has it to lose that much weight... but Kristen and Mike definitely can.

Anyway, just thought I would share, kinda interesting. I know a lot of other factors come into play. Especially the game play. But it gives us something to go on.

03-18-09, 12:02 PM (EST)
13. "Check out the bonus scene...."
I was over at the NBC site and found this bonus scene of Jillian with Flipe and Sione. Wished NBC would have shown this last night. I am glad they have things worked out.
Jillian as aways is a class act.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/video/clips/week-11-jillians-hurt/1064483/

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-18-09, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Check out the bonus scene...."
Thanks for sharing that. It's good to know they talked.

03-18-09, 03:01 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Check out the bonus scene...."
I'll have to check this out later.
Sounds like it would have been more interesting than the Aubrey part.

Final 4 with Agman

03-18-09, 10:14 PM (EST)
22. "off topic... sorry"
JBUG, love the new siggie!!
GO TIGERS!!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-19-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: off topic... sorry"
Shouldn't that be Mizzou Tigers?????? LOL

WhiteHot 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-18-09, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WhiteHot Click to send private message to WhiteHot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Check out the bonus scene...."
That scene makes a lot of sense and puts some of the peices together. When they showed Jillian helping Felipe put his shirt back on during the weigh-in, it was obvious that they weren't the mortal enemies you might have thought.

It just goes to show the type of editing and how it can effect what you really think of the contestants. If all the editing is trying to show a potential gracious winner, it all points to Mike. Ill be very surprised if he is not in the final 3.

I think it might also explain why Aubrey's vote sent Dane home three weeks ago. She obviously felt a much tighter bond with Cathy and Ron than her former Jillian-team.

I also feel bad for the blue team. I get why Felipe and Sione are back with Bob, but if you ask me, that's taking his focus away from Mandi, Cathy, Kristin, Aubrey, Ron, etc. They have obvious taken some hits from that. Seemingly selfish.

03-18-09, 01:26 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
>Aubrey. Aubrey. Aubrey. That whole scene with your Dad was just wrong. I felt uncomfortable the whole time and I'm sure your Dad was uncomfortable and upset. There was no need for
you to do that to him on national TV. If he wanted to be on national TV and deal with his weight, he would be on the show. >

Agree, agree! 100 times agree!! Please, when has shame ever been a successful tool to get loved ones to really and truly make lifestyle changes? The dude needs help, not preaching. It's like telling a smoker, "Hey, did you know that cigarettes cause cancer?" Unless they live in a remote cave, people know the awful truth about smoking. Aubrey's dad knows he's not healthy, and I'm sure he'd love to lose weight but ragging on him and saying "You are NOT trying Dad!" is not the ticket.

Mega annoying! Clueless!

WhiteHot 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-18-09, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WhiteHot Click to send private message to WhiteHot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
Geez, I didn't find it that annoying. The idea to me was that someone like Aubrey's dad might be sitting at home and see a peice of themselves in him. If it inspires one person to get healthy and maybe live longer, then who is hurt? You're annoyed? So what? It was staged, so what? Its not about any one person or ratings, etc. Its about reaching out to that one human being out there who may be in denial and possibly putting and end to their obesity.

03-19-09, 04:18 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
That's cool you didn't find it as annoying as I did. However, one of the joys of this board is it's a place to come bash reality star contestants should you so desire. I so desired to do so yesterday, in particular, Aubrey upbraiding her father on national tv. That kind of reaching out no one needs, and it's counter productive. YMMV.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-09, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
I just got around to watching this weeks episode.

First off, I bawled like a baby when Mike and Ron went home and met with brother/son. I felt sooo much for the brother. It makes me wonder why he didn't apply for the show ?(OR did he? and they took Ron/Mike instead.) All I know is that I felt some major sorry for that kid. I hope he gets some help.

Aubry and her Dad. Hmmm, I liked that segment actually. It just proved that you can't want it for someone else, they have to want it for themselves. Dad is in serious denial, and I hope he snaps out of it soon. Maybe seeing himself on TV will do it. I hope so.

I don't get Tara lately. Great job on the 1/2 marathon, but she should have eaten all the cookies and put the time on Sione. She knew she was a potential target, so she should have gone after her competition. A few cookies would not have made a difference in her weight loss for the week.

Helen. UGH. I really don't like her after she sent her daughter home, and this week made me like her less. Why did she go after Tara like that? Makes no sense to me. ANd puhleeze, quit your slobbering over being apart from your husband for a few weeks. Something does not add up about Helen.

The cousins were a lot less annoying this week.

Now to the vote.

DUMBASS time to quit game play, Cathy. The original blues should have stuck together to vote out Aubry. This works out best for Ron, who still has an ally on the black team in Mike, but Kristen got really screwed by Cathy quitting on her. A voting block of two is always better than being on your own! Cathy's dumbass move leaves Kristen very vulnerable, and I'm sad for that, because I like Kristen. I think she could win if she had her mom to support her. Oh well.

Laura is still an non-entity. She is improving, I suppose, but I still dont' like her.

At least Bob and Jillian were given some time off this week. I hope they had some time to refresh and recharge. They're both getting a bit annoying.

03-19-09, 08:37 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
Helen. True, I honestly think it was Helen more than Shanon who wanted to be there in the first place. She mentioned having yo-yo'd several times before. There is just something about Shanon, where I never saw the drive from her, but I see it from Helen. Maybe this is the first thing in her life that she is really doing well at. I don't know.

*smooches Agman*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-09, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
I don't like when they send the contestants home for a week or when they get to see their family. For me, it takes away from the shock at the end of the process when they go home. Now they have seen them 80-100 lbs lighter and yes the family and friends are all shocked. But now there is no super excitement when they see them at the end of the season because they have already gotten a sneak peek. However, this season I was sort of okay with it because I think it was probably done in order to give Bob and Jill a break. They both seem so stressed and I think in order to get back on track they needed this time off to refresh. Perhaps the producers were seeing this burn out and decided it worked well with this season to do that?
I hope the trainers get back into the reason they are here because their burnout is really showing this year.

Tribe made me gay

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-09, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
I agree with everything you said, Knockers. One of my favorite things about BL is the reveal to friends/family at the end.

I hope too that Bob and Jillian get a fresh perspective on their jobs. It's sad to see them so burnt out.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-09, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
Mike's 18, and I'm pretty sure the brother is younger, and thus wasn't eligible to audition.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-09, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Ron"
Why didn't the blue team vote out Ron?

Compliments of the Agmeister

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-09, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ron"
He lost the most on his team and therefore had immunity this week.

A tribe creation

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-09, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Ron"
Thanks. That's what I get for fast forwarding.

Compliments of the Agmeister

hayley89 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-19-09, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hayley89 Click to send private message to hayley89 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Episode 11, March 17th"
That was such an inspiring episode! Especially the music that was played during it!! Does anyone know the name of the song that was played when the contestants were saying goodbye to their families and packing their bags to go back to the ranch? part of the lyrics were: I sang one last song for you. I gotta let you go this time. Try to find some reason why. I can't seem to find what the song is called anywhere!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •