The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 5, 2/3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-09, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 5, 2/3"
Well that didn't last long. Joelle? I actually rooted for you last week. WTH?!?!?!

That was truly hard to watch. Poor Carla. I know she has an explosive personality, but I thought she did very well not going off on Joelle. Course she didn't need to, the rest of the house did it for her.

I don't see Brown team making it much longer, they're constantly under the yellow line. Dad just can't work out like the others.

Tara still cracks me up! Love her.

Brokenhearted in green and gold.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sad to see moonbaby 02-04-09 1
 RE: Episode 5, 2/3 samboohoo 02-04-09 2
 RE: Episode 5, 2/3 nap_time 02-04-09 3
 RE: Episode 5, 2/3 suzzee 02-04-09 4
   RE: Episode 5, 2/3 Breezy 02-04-09 5
 RE: Episode 5, 2/3 aquariaqueen 02-04-09 6
 Wikipedia tracks it all for you. Estee 02-04-09 7
   RE: Wikipedia tracks it all for you... samboohoo 02-04-09 8
       RE: Wikipedia tracks it all for you... Estee 02-04-09 9
 RE: Episode 5, 2/3 jbug 02-04-09 10
   RE: Episode 5, 2/3 MPVLOST 02-04-09 11
   RE: Episode 5, 2/3 Breezy 02-04-09 12
       RE: Episode 5, 2/3 suzzee 02-04-09 26
   RE: Episode 5, 2/3 mtopaz 02-04-09 14
       RE: Episode 5, 2/3 Breezy 02-04-09 15
   RE: Episode 5, 2/3 Ahtumbreez 02-04-09 17
       RE: Episode 5, 2/3 jbug 02-04-09 24
           RE: Episode 5, 2/3 suzzee 02-04-09 27
   RE: Episode 5, 2/3 cipher5150 02-04-09 22
       RE: Episode 5, 2/3 Ahtumbreez 02-04-09 23
 about Joelle jbug 02-04-09 13
 RE: Episode 5, 2/3 jbug 02-04-09 16
   RE: Episode 5, 2/3 aquariaqueen 02-04-09 18
       RE: Episode 5, 2/3 mtopaz 02-04-09 19
   RE: Episode 5, 2/3 Ahtumbreez 02-04-09 20
       RE: Episode 5, 2/3 jbug 02-04-09 25
   RE: Episode 5, 2/3 true 02-05-09 32
       technicalities jbug 02-05-09 33
 RE: Episode 5, 2/3 Tenorsaxy 02-04-09 21
   RE: Episode 5, 2/3 suzzee 02-04-09 28
       RE: Episode 5, 2/3 MKitty 02-05-09 36
 The interview. Estee 02-04-09 29
   Please translate for me Breezy 02-04-09 30
       RE: Please translate for me Ahtumbreez 02-05-09 34
           RE: Please translate for me Breezy 02-05-09 35
   RE: The interview. jbug 02-04-09 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-09, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sad to see"
Carla go but Joelle, no. She didn't want to be there. She's in her own little Joelle world. I hope she gets the help she needs and I hope Carla keeps it going with the weight loss. It's a shame her teammate let her down. If this was on an individual basis I could see Carla fighting to be there to the very end. It's really unfortunate she was the one to go home at the beginning of it all.

Was very happy to see Tara's teammate working so hard without being her former crybaby self-when they showed Jillian working with her I thought she'd break down but she didn't.

Looks like Brown team will probably go next time.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-09, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
*sits with Breezy*

Looks like Joelle wsa certainly ready to let Carla carry her. Given what we have talked about in the past, I think it's a pattern for her. She had a little breakthrough last week and finally managed to do something on her own, but then Carla returned, the crutch returned, and it was easy for her to fall back into the pattern of being dependent. Perhaps this will be the best thing that will happen to her because the only way she's going to become truly independent is to not have a crutch to fall back on.

I must admit that I have not seen it all yet. I returned home at 9 last night and had to FF in order to see initial weigh-ins, the challenge, the next weigh-ins and the elimination. That's all DS wants to see, so I'll have to go back for the rest.

Aubrey: I don't believe she put in 4-5 hours per day at home, but I can certainly understand her situation. I'd probably be the same with five kids. Man.

Green/Black/Blue: I think these will be three of the final four. I love them all. Sione is a machine!! Loved Sione.

I did catch the part where Bob made Pink Girl carry him. I laughed to myself imagining her carrying him around like that sack of flour she threw at someone IRL. Yep, Bob, she's tough. If you only knew.

I also love the purple team. I'm having trouble with names today. Ack.

Brown Team. I too think they will be gone soon, and I feel so bad for them. They really are trying, and I really hope they can keep it up at home. They break my heart.

*smooches Agman*

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-04-09, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
Missed the whole thing! Son had boyscouts last night and I was a part of the board of reviews for the boys who were ready to earn the next rank. Thank goodness I have a wonderful sister who text messaged me each blow by blow play! Other sister Tivoed it for me, so hopefully I can catch up.
I am excited to hear that Laura, (green) did so well last night. Tara has really been kicking butt and I worried that her partner might come back and pull her down.
Can't say I am sorry to see Joelle go, but I feel sorry for Carla. Brown team is going to have to kick it in high gear!

BTW, son is now a 1st class BS! On his way to EAGLE!

My 1st Agman original! ~Thanks~

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-04-09, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
At what point will they go individual? That's the brown team kid's only hope of staying unless sympathy plays and there is an obvious easy boot like with Joelle last night. I also stink at names but the team that won immunity last night (yellow?) seems rather invisible this season unless I've just missed their screen time. That's possible for last night since I kept going outside to shovel while we were getting hammered by lake effect snow. ugh

I saw where Joelle and Carla have not spoken since the left the ranch and that Joelle planned on being a size 10 by the finale, we'll see about that, Carla had already lost almost 90 lbs if I remember correctly.

Suzzopolis by Tribe

02-04-09, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
Yellow has been in the background, not a whole lot of story time.

They won't go to individuals for a few weeks yet. I don't think Brown will last that long.

They said that Joelle and Carla hadn't spoke since leaving the ranch and then they had that meeting at the empty coffee shop. Joelle walked out. Carla had lost 87.

Brokenhearted in green and gold.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-04-09, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"

So sorry for Carla....but I can't help but think that she would have eventually gotten on my nerves. She's quite boisterous, however, I think her frustration was at boiling point the short time she was participating. I wish we could have seen her for a few more weeks.

Joelle is an interesting sort. You know, she has that blank stare, that wandering around listfully. But she seems well spoken, and sounds rather educated. It makes me believe that she has suffered some kind of abuse. She completely shuts down when confronted.
And another thing that frustrated me is that she said a few times that she brought Carla back. I don't think so, the others saved you, they brought Carla back.

The brown team....okay. Enough is enough. We've heard your speech several times, put your best out there. When you say you deserve to be there, be careful, you're pretty much telling someone else they're not worthy. (some aren't)

Aubrey, mother of 5. I don't buy it. I have two children of my own, and babysit in my home sometimes as many as 6 at a time. I can get my house clean while having children in my house all day. I give the kids attention, they are clean, happy, well fed, and take good naps. You're suffering from lack of self-esteem, poor management skills and poor parenting skills. When you have a bunch of screaming kids in the background.....something is wrong. Is the husband/father the problem, maybe, but don't let that be a crutch. My husband is a farmer and is gone long hours all the time. I don't rely on him. When he helps, great. If your husband is sabotaging you, get counseling or remind him that it will cost him a fortune to pay you child support. (I'll get off that soapbox.....)

Kristin, oh girl, I am fearing for you. We've seen you work hard on different episodes, I hope you can pull some big numbers.

Did Tara (or is it Lauara) seem to have more motivation this time around?

The cousins....the one who has been home was doing circles around the other....too funny.

All I can think of right now. Twist???? I can't wait.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-09, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Wikipedia tracks it all for you."
I had to check for Joelle's weight loss number (I know -- what number?) and found this surprisingly helpful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Biggest_Loser:_Couples_2

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-09, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wikipedia tracks it all for you."
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-09 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

And impressive. Wow.

Perhaps Wiki could take some of those extra TAR summaries.

*smooches Agman*

02-04-09, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wikipedia tracks it all for you."
Snark is against the Wikipedia neutrality code.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-09, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
I'm torn and conflicted.

Remember editing. Yes, we saw clips where Joelle appeared to be not doing as much as Carla; standing & watching at times. But others could have and probably have been filmed in similar situations. Course we also have the witnesses who clearly voiced their opinions that Joelle wasn't trying as hard as Carla.

I wonder if Joelle was bullied into trying out for TBL in the first place. Carla is certainly the stronger, more forceful one in this relationship. Could she have wanted to go so badly and had no one else to go with her as a couple and talked Joelle into it. So it is possible that Joelle didn't have the motivation going into this to really want to be there.
The first weigh in, Joelle lost 13#; Carla lost 9#.
Think about Dan & Dave. Dan was motivated; Dave was not.

The good-bye scene was hard to watch (editing again-maybe). Having everyone hugging Carla and Joelle standing off by herself being ignored. That was sad.
Joelle even said to Aubrey during the elimination that they all didn't know everything about her and shouldn't judge her. Joelle seems to have some issues other than just weight that need to be dealt with. Remember Michelle & Renee? and .... carp! can't remember - there was another that Jillian spent a lot of time with on personal issues...

Then there's Aubrey. She lost 2# in the 30 days she was home - and had the nerve to judge Joelle? And lie to Jillian about her hours at the gym? Aubrey was the last person who should have jumped on Joelle. At least if it had been Mandi who spoke up, she had been there and had personal observation of Joelle for more than just one week.

At the re-union of Carla & Joelle, I don't blame Joelle for walking out. Carla kept saying that Joelle was trying to make it 'all about Joelle' when it seemed to me that Carla was doing the same - making it 'all about Carla'.

Carla is a bully. As Joelle's friend, she has to know about some of the personal issues that Joelle has. But she was only focused on herself. If she doesn't succeed with her weight loss, she gets to blame Joelle.

whew!

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-09, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
I got a few bits and pieces of this episode while watching other things, but haven't really been paying attention to it this season.

I hate the couples thing. It can really screw people that need help. Like Carla got screwed before of her partner.

I really hope they go back to just individuals for next season.

-----------------------------------------
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

02-04-09, 11:45 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
What channel were you watching? Carla asked (as did others) point blank, did you not get that we were supposed to be a team and that you let me down? She refused to answer, she started rambling again about herself and what she "thought" she had accomplished.

You can only blame editing for so much.

02-04-09, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
Agreed. The rest of the group really called her out and I think the shots of her goofing off was just there to validate the reaction of everyone. I think there could have been much more they didn't show. Maybe weeks of Joelle's similar behavior piled on top of last night's weirdness just made them snap.

I wonder if Aubry is next to go if they don't put up some big numbers.

Suzzopolis by Tribe

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-04-09, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
I hear ya Junebug

I feel the same way about Joelle and Carla.

I definitely agree that Carla seems to have quite a strong, outspoken and sometimes domineering personality. I would really love to know how the two of them decided that Joelle would stay behind. Who thinks that Carla would have had a deciding vote in that decision? (I do, I do!) I could be wrong, but it's possible she felt that Joelle would not lose weight on her own at home, but would be forced to lose weight if she stayed at the ranch. So she took a calculated risk, and it did not pan out.

Carla was just too willing to undermine her own partner in front of others for my taste. Joelle is indeed frustrating to deal with, but I don't think it makes Carla look too good that she was all to ready to throw Joelle to the wolves and don the "poor me" mantle for all it was worth.

I agree - it was pretty nervy of that returning Yellow Team member to chide Joelle. If all I lost in a month was 2 lbs, you can bet I'd keep my trap shut! I sure wouldn't be calling anyone out in the first week of my fortunate return *rolling eyes*

I love, love, love the blue team. I love their energy, their zest, their determination. I love the Black Team too -- it cracked me up when one of them said, "I feel kind of stupid that we didn't do this at home long before," when commenting about their combined weight loss. They seem like very nice guys and I hope they stay in a long time. Laughed too, when Jillian patted one of them on the butt as they were leaving the first weigh in -- she really is like their football coach!

Aw, poor Brown Team. The son always looks hang dog - I'm getting tired of those pouty eyes! They will likely go next -- but at least both of them will have had 6 weeks at the ranch, and some good reinforcement of basic principles.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

02-04-09, 12:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
When and what did Carla say to undermine Joelle last night? I thought she showed a lot of restraint, and didn't go off on her like she had weeks before.

I'm not surprised the returning members called her out. They lost out on 4 weeks of the ranch that she piddled away.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-09, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
I could swear, but I may be wrong, that Joelle pushed for herself to stay at the ranch. I think Carla threatened her (in a sort of seriously joking type of way) that if she stayed she'd better bring her back.

Because of the icestorm last week I didn't get to watch, so I didn't get a glimpse of the motivated Joelle. So I agreed with whoever said last night they were surprised by the 0 lossage, only because they expected her to have gained. By that, regardless of editing I think Joelle was a wasted spot for BL. And her comment about Carla's motivation and Bob's numbers would keep her there irritated the living heck out of me.

I would love to know how they became "friends". Nothing about them meshes. Their lifestyles, their personalities, their motivation, ect. A very Odd Couple indeed.

The bio in the links you provided below does not compute with the Joelle we met on Biggest Loser. There's something really off about her. And I think Joelle went on BL just to get camera time, whether it helps her or not I suppose the jury's still out.

Agman took me to the islands

02-04-09, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
And her comment about Carla's motivation and Bob's numbers would keep her there irritated the living heck out of me

I agree! As soon as she said it, I thought
'you dork! you aren't considering that it could be 2 couples from Bob's team that go below!'

& you may be very right about her wanting camera time - it might benefit her "cause". Wouldn't be the first time someone went on reality tv for a reason other than the big prize.

02-04-09, 07:32 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
I wonder if it was Carla that wanted the camera time. She seemed much more of a camera hog then Joelle. Maybe that's why she needed Joelle, someone to team with.

Very curious indeed.

Fear and Loathing Tribe style 2008

cipher5150 166 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-09, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cipher5150 Click to send private message to cipher5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-09 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

Wow, it’s like you are reading my mind.

Carla’s “it’s not all about you; it’s all about me” rants were ridiculous. Seriously, to equate Joelle’s failure to lose weight to how good of a friend she is??? WTF! Yeah, I know that is the point of having teams – so that they work harder as someone they care about is on the line too, but I find myself questioning how good of friends they were. It seemed like Joelle’s primary motivation wasn’t to make Carla happy, but rather, to keep her from getting mad and yelling at her. That is a “friendship” I could do without. I never felt any warmth or deep caring between them. It would have been nice if Joelle could have put in more effort for them as a team but in the end she has to do it for herself or she has no hope of sustaining her weight loss.

Clearly Joelle did not push herself very hard, for whatever reason, and wasn’t dedicated to this program from the beginning. And for her to think that Bob’s team would save her if she fell below the yellow line was, well, just stupid. But I agree that she seems to have more problems than just being overweight.

I did think it was a bit of a dogpile at the end with everyone attacking her. Especially Aubrey; if anyone should have kept their mouth shut it was her. Hubris much? I would have thought that, collectively, a group of morbidly obese people might have more compassion towards someone who isn’t able to dedicate themselves to a weight loss program – even one that is on TV. The idea that having trainers pushing you and cameras documenting your success while millions of people watch is going to magically make you become the motivated and dedicated person you’ve failed to be your entire life is laughable. I guess as viewers we would expect (demand?) someone going on this show to do just that but I think it is fair to say that there is a portion of society who wouldn’t be able to make that change. This is a failure of casting – but then again, Joelle’s storyline has been the bulk of the show thus far. As angry as she has made people, the show might have been a little dull without her story.

ETF: Spelling

02-04-09, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
I think Carla's rant was because Joelle acted like she didn't care and was coasting. Obviously there was a bit of editing involved because in the gym Joelle was a little sweaty, but when they were doing the side by side exercising it was obvious that Carla was giving everything and Joelle was just doing what she could to get thru. I think by that final workout Bob had even given up on her because otherwise I would imagine that he would be in her face at that point.

I can empathize with Carla's frustration alot more than Joelle's lackadaisical attitude.

02-04-09, 11:49 AM (EST)
13. "about Joelle"
http://www.positiverhythms.com/aboutus.html

This is a site about her "Positive Rhythms" radio program available via Internet and through syndication

and

http://www.mymusicmychoice.org/

02-04-09, 01:13 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
I been thinking.
Ep 1 - one of each of the 9 couples sent home (2 teams safe)
Ep 2 Jerry's team & Dan's team (Dan with 1# penalty put him under)
Ep 3 Joelle & Damien
Ep 4 Dan/Dave & Ron/Mike
Ep 5 Carla/Joelle & Ron/Mike

So Joelle fell under the line only once. True she would have been in Ep 2 if not for Dan's penalty pound.

Jillian's team used game play in Ep 3 and kept Joelle and sent Damien home. Joelle would be less of a threat and more likely to fall below the line again.

Then this time we have Carla/Joelle & Ron/Mike.
Was Jillian's team so upset with Joelle that they no longer wanted to use game play? Keep her another week thinking she'd most likely fall below again?
But with Mike/Ron not doing so well either, I guess it was a toss-up as to which couple would be the best to keep around - hoping they'd fall below again next week.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-04-09, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
Wow, it seemed to me that Joelle was always under the yellow line....

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away
from those who are willing to work and give to those
who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-04-09, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
While I agree she definitely had her share of issues and didn't seem to throw herself into the whole program as much as the others that remained, the edit she received might have been at least a tiny bit unfair.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

02-04-09, 01:56 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
Wasn't Joelle and Carla bottom of the yellow line last night? So even if Jillian's team had tied it up with 3 teams each voting then J&C would have still gone home.

02-04-09, 03:43 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
True Tummy. If there had been a tie, Carla & Joelle were on the bottom.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-09, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
>I been thinking.

Careful JBug, I hear that's dangerous.

>Ep 1 - one of each
>of the 9 couples sent
>home (2 teams safe)

It's early in the morning, and math isn't my strong suit, but looking over the percentages from week 1, it seems Joelle/Carla would have been in last place.
>
>Ep 2 Jerry's team & Dan's
>team (Dan with 1# penalty
>put him under)

Without the penalty it would have been Joelle.

>Ep 3 Joelle & Damien

That's 3 weeks in a row for Joelle.

>Ep 4 Dan/Dave & Ron/Mike

>Ep 5 Carla/Joelle & Ron/Mike

Joelle again.

>
>So Joelle fell under the line
>only once.

Like I said, math isn't my thing, but only once? The way I count it she was under the yellow line all but once or, 4 out of 5 weeks.

02-05-09, 09:35 AM (EST)
33. "technicalities "
well, if you wanna get technical LOL

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-04-09, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
I'm not sorry to see Joelle go. Carla, although she seemed to try hard, would have caused some major drama, so I can see voting her out, even without Joelle.

I wonder if this will be the last season of the pairs/couples/etc play. I'm not a fan. And all the twists they have introduced to keep it interesting don't do it for me. I wish the producers aired more time of working out, so the at home viewers might learn something, and less of the "coming up next" or the game play drama sh!t. It seems to me that over the last few seasons there has been a move away from showing work-out time. The two hour block this show fills up really seem to drag on now. Agree?

My next song is for Agman.
Check out my blog!

02-04-09, 07:38 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
You're right about the 2 hour drag. If they wouldn't rewind the tape 3 min after every commercial break it would be an hour show. I'm going to start dvr-ing the show just because of that drawn out feeling I'm getting. And the product placement is way out of hand. The whole Cheerios skit was a bit much last night.

Ode to Dali Tribe style 2008

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-05-09, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Episode 5, 2/3"
That's the only way I can watch the show without wanting to slip my wrists...is to DVR it so I can forward through all the repetition

What a train wreck that last show was...with all the Joelle and Carla drama. I think that Joelle has some mental issues...and I felt kind of bad for her... Not saying I wanted her to stay...but I do think that there is something wrong with her and did cringe a lot when watching the whole thing..

Tribe manga'd my mug

02-04-09, 08:16 PM (EST)
29. "The interview."
http://tinyurl.com/da63co

'No love lost' requires some love to lose.

02-04-09, 08:37 PM (EST)
30. "Please translate for me"
The week when Bob had that incident it was more of a mental thing. I remember that specifically, when he said I wasn't doing the 30-second intervals. I had an ankle with a plate inside with pins, and a while ago when 9/11 happened I had not been running, I had not been athletic. In my mind I like "I'm a fat woman, and if an emergency happened I could not save myself," and here I was facing that with that kind of negative mind set, and this man is telling me to run. That was a mental block that I had to .

Huh? What the heck is she talking about? Actually could someone translate the whole thing? She makes no sense!

02-05-09, 10:16 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Please translate for me"
Interpretation - maybe -

- The week when Bob went ballistic on my butt - that was more of a mental thing. I was prett much mentally checked out already, but when Bob started yelling I found that little safe place in my brain. Opened it and walked right in. Click. Safe. I have a bad ankle and when 9/11 happened I thought to myself "danged I'm a big woman, I would never make it down those step, I think I would just sit down and die - hey I think that might be a good motto. I will keep that. But wait, now I have Bob telling me I have to run...does not compute, does not compute...*sizzle, twitch

Her verbal skills sucketh much.

02-05-09, 11:03 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Please translate for me"
Does she have any skills that don't sucketh?

02-04-09, 09:41 PM (EST)
31. "RE: The interview."
Joelle: I was the person that suggested we audition

okay, so that blows my theory that Carla might have bullied her into it.

I felt to uphold my civic duty, and I had to leave and go vote.

Her absentee ballot got messed up so in week 6, she left the ranch to go home & vote.

Very interesting interview!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •