The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jonielle (silver team)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

boboslove2003 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-03-09, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boboslove2003 Click to send private message to boboslove2003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jonielle (silver team)"
Even if she loses the weight, she probably won't keep it off for very long, because she cannot face reality. She always has an excuse for everything. Too bad she lost a friend over (not weight), but facing up to her own actions.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jonielle (silver team) George Lass 02-04-09 1
   RE: Jonielle (silver team) YankeeDixieDoodle 02-09-09 4
 RE: Jonielle (silver team) jbug 02-04-09 2
   RE: Jonielle (silver team) YankeeDixieDoodle 02-09-09 3
 RE: Jonielle (silver team) YankeeDixieDoodle 02-09-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

George Lass 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-04-09, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Lass Click to send private message to George%20Lass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jonielle (silver team)"
It's Joelle. I think you're right about not losing weight. IMO Joelle has some serious psychological issues. I'm still amazed that she made it onto the show. Usually they test for those things. I wonder if the producers thought they could help her. She has created her own reality that is so far from truth it's shocking. Joelle talks big about learning about herself, etc., but she hasn't learned a thing. I would actually be surprised if she shows up at the finale.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-09-09, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jonielle (silver team)"
Joelle is a big fat space cadet. And, beyond lazy. I could give you countless examples of her laziness, but sitting on her "machine" while Carla was busting butt doing triceps dips, was the most obvious. Then, was all her aimless "wandering around" the gym, the whole time she was on the BL campus, while everyone else was actually working out!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-09, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jonielle (silver team)"
This is from her bio on the NBC web site.

BIO
Joelle is a zealous and optimistic person who challenges herself and her listeners to "Stay Positive" through her non-profit Internet radio show "My Music – My Choice."

02-09-09, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jonielle (silver team)"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-09 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

She certainly didn't challenge herself in the BL gym! Or, at the dinner table. Even with no exercise, anyone that overweight should show some results at the weigh-ins. Unless she's been pigging out on the sly.

02-09-09, 05:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jonielle (silver team)"
Carla is waaay better off without Joelle's dubious "friend"ship. Any attempt to "motivate" Joelle off her big fat butt would be a futile waste of Carla's time. She already tried. So did Bob. And, Joelle still lies, especially to herself, about how "motivated" she is. To lose at least 100 pounds. Yeah, right. Excuses and "talking a good story" don't burn any calories, girl.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •