The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 3 Champ -- Eric Chopin update"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-14-09, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 3 Champ -- Eric Chopin update"
http://www.accesshollywood.com/biggest-loser-champ-fights-weight-gain_video_936121

Access Hollywood vid...he's put on 122 lbs since finale but is working out again.

Apparently he was on Oprah on Monday.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 3 Champ -- Eric Chopin u... MKitty 01-15-09 1
   RE: Season 3 Champ -- Eric Chopin u... George Lass 01-15-09 2
 RE: Season 3 Champ -- Eric Chopin u... zazzy 01-15-09 3
 RE: Season 3 Champ -- Eric Chopin u... trigirl 01-21-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-15-09, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 3 Champ -- Eric Chopin update"
yeah, I saw him on Oprah. I felt bad for him. He says he's been in hiding for the last year when he put on all the weight. I know for a fact that Ryan from a few seasons ago also gained back about 100 pounds..and Matt was looking pretty chubby in his baby pix with his wife Suzy from a few seasons back as well. It looks like so far that only one or two of the previous winners have been able to keep it off. Some of the contestants who did really well have said they had to quit their jobs to be able to work out all day...and become personal trainers or other types of fitness people. It must be hard to keep up that standard of working out six hours a day when they get home!

Tribe manga'd my mug

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

George Lass 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-15-09, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Lass Click to send private message to George%20Lass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 3 Champ -- Eric Chopin update"
The main problem I have with the show is that it is essentially a contest to lose weight the fastest but not necessarily the smartest. Most of these people have not changed their thinking about eating. They have to exercise excessively to keep the weight off because they haven't really learned how to manage their diets. That's the difference between the successful and the unsuccessful.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-15-09, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 3 Champ -- Eric Chopin update"
I'm wondering how well Heba and her hubby will do; and Vicki and her hubby. Of these four I think half will put quite a bit back on.

It seems that to keep off the weight they have to continue the strict eating pattern that they did on the ranch. No more casseroles or "real" dessert. (Sorry, the fake sweetener Jello does not hack it for me--no aspartame for me.) I need to go back and look at the revised Thanksgiving dinner they created, because that is what I need to be eating.

To keep it off takes a real departure from your old life.

Remember Roger from the WWBD season that was from Alabama? He had put back some... maybe 10-15 percent...but not that much compared to Eric and Ryan, etc. I liked the segment on Oprah a while back where he showed what he used to eat and what he eats now. Today's food includes Ezekiel bread and other things he learned on the ranch. Anyone have any notes on what he showed for his daily diet now? It seemed the most realistic. TIA.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-21-09, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 3 Champ -- Eric Chopin update"
That's a great video. I think that they get too thin for the finale. Eric and Mark were perfect examples of that. It is okay to be a little over 200. This 185, 195 stuff for former big men is so unrealistic.

bouncey by Ice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •